[mod] Sexbound-[Modpack]-40Mods

11 hours ago, Dimo said:

你好。我只是想让你知道,通向 mod 的文件夹会导致 Windows 上的文件系统问题,解压缩存档会导致 mod 文件夹在从存档中取出时不完整。您能否通过仅将 mod 放在一个具有短名称的文件夹中来修复上传?那应该可以解决问题。

I don`t know what did you mean. My modpack`s file name is too long, and it`s already exceed 260 characters ?

On 6/11/2021 at 9:47 AM, Wolfehound said:

What dependencies does this have? Because I'm installing this mod on the base game, but it keeps crashing when I start it up.

I think it doesn`t need any dependencies. so try to reinstall(?) your game.

On 6/29/2021 at 6:16 PM, plekleIple said:

I don`t know what did you mean. My modpack`s file name is too long, and it`s already exceed 260 characters ?

In a way, yes. The Windows file system is having trouble with the combined length of the file tree inside each mod folder and the multiple folders before it, and possibly WinRAR itself may also be an additional factor.

WinRAR repeatedly prints the following error: "Cannot open <directory path>. The system cannot find the path specified." This is an error known to be caused by long file paths. Many mod folders are empty of the files that should be within them. Putting the archive in the root directory of my drive does not fix it completely.

I will privately message you a couple of images for your debugging.

Also just to let you know, the core SexBound framework has a version newer than the one you have included, but yours in marked "non-original", so it seems to have some additional improvements put in. I suggest rebuilding the mods in your pack using the newest version available.

Edited by Dimo
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 8:44 AM, Dimo said:

在某种程度上,是的。Windows 文件系统在处理每个 mod 文件夹内的文件树和它之前的多个文件夹的组合长度时遇到问题,可能 WinRAR 本身也可能是一个额外的因素。

WinRAR 反复打印以下错误:“无法打开 <目录路径>。系统找不到指定的路径。” 这是一个已知由长文件路径引起的错误。许多 mod 文件夹都没有应该在其中的文件。将存档放在我的驱动器的根目录中并不能完全修复它。

我会私下给你发几张图片供你调试。

也只是让您知道,核心 SexBound 框架的版本比您包含的版本更新,但您的版本标记为“非原创”,因此它似乎有一些额外的改进。我建议在您的使用可用的最新版本打包。

I am not going to use the least sxb version, It doesn't compatible with the old sxb mods and just did many meaningless update.

Edited by plekleIple
6 hours ago, plekleIple said:

I am not going to use the least sxb version, It doesn't compatible with the old sxb mods and just did many meaningless update.

Ain't that a mood...

Though, what troubles you about 5.5.1? I've been working on it in my spare time and i haven't heard any other major issues that are caused by the API itself lately. Only things that require other mods to update, like Lustbound.

On 2021/7/15 at AM2点32分, red3dred said:

这不是一种心情......

不过,5.5.1有什么让你烦恼的?我一直在业余时间研究它,最近我没有听到任何其他由 API 本身引起的重大问题。只有需要其他模组更新的东西,比如Lustbound。

If load the 5.5.1 with these 39 Mods, the game may doen`t look well, And I have no idea where the error is, I can`t see the meaning of new virsion. the mask file is change for some mysterious reasons, and lactate.lua syntax error  is still there, What?

I am a Modpack maker, a editor for Mods-Magazine, maybe I can fix some little conflict between these Mods,  but that`s just only a few few things I can do, so I need to stop at a version with more stable.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. A resolution has been found for the earlier unpacking issue. Do not use WinRAR to unzip the 7z file, WinRAR has issues dealing with directory paths past a certain length. 7zip handles the directories just fine. If you're having issues with WinRAR dropping files just use 7zip to unpack the archive instead.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...