CTD On Main Menu and my adventure fixing it - Advice welcome at the end!

Hey all, so I just had this problem and did some googling around to figure it out. I found a bunch of similar threads here with the same issue but I figured it out and the problem was quite simple. But first, let me describe the issue I was having and what I did before I figured it all out. So, the night before I was playing Skyrim SE with my mods just fine and dandy. No problems or anything. Today, I go to check my save but lo and behold all the sudden my game would crash after launching it in MO2 from SKSE at the Main Menu. I've always done this and I've been modding for a while so I figured it would be an easy fix as I must've forgotten to check a Master off somewhere or I'm missing a file that relies on another file. However, I couldn't find anything. I was panicking for a second as I had just had a huge game breaking bug a few weeks back that made me reset everything and start fresh over again and I definitely didn't want to spend my day modding the game from scratch again.  So, I refer back to the guide I followed in modding and made a few adjustments to my load order while enabling/disabling some mods. Still, nothing. I was at my wits end. I kept searching for an answer that would save me from having to restart this process until I happened upon a small tidbit of advice. 

"If you're launching Skyrim and you have it on Steam, go to Steam and verify the integrity of the game's files."

"It can't be that easy" I thought to myself.  But anyways, I tried it. There were six files that couldn't be verified so Steam had replaced them and when I go to launch it through MO again the game works! Everything worked, I had went in and tested various animations, fast traveling, entering in and out of buildings. The works. But like all things modding IT'S NEVER THAT EASY so I'm coming here to post my load order, modlist, and plugins just incase you friendly folks have some advice for me as I'm not perfect nor am I a professional at such things. Thanks all!

TL;DR: Modded Skyrim SE randomly decided to CTD on main menu after working fine for some reason. Fixed it by verifying integrity of game's files in Steam. Posting Load Order, ModList, and Plugins to be reviewed just incase I'm missing anything. Thanks all! 

modlist.txt loadorder.txt plugins.txt

Cool! However, I have an update into my strange issue. So, when I verified the integrity of my game's files I noticed that I couldn't use LOOT in MO anymore. No biggie, I uninstalled it and reinstalled it, launched skyrim through the default launcher so it has a path and now when I open LOOT and it reads my mods the "Update, Dawnguard, HearthFires, and Dragonborn" .ESM's all got their ITM's and dirtiness back. Would it be okay if I quick auto clean them using SSEedit and continue to use the same save or should I clean them and make a fresh save?

Double check the following:

1) that MO is NOT telling you that you are missing a master since that is a common cause of CTD on main menu and

2) that all (of your short list) of mods are for SE. Mistakenly using LE mods can also cause this problem (and for those LE users out there, vice versa is equally true).

If something like loot or fnis or something give you an error like that after you fixed skyrim files by doing the integrity thing. All you need to do is run skyrim directly from the launcher not skse once. You only have to run it till the lancher show up then you can quit and run skse like normal. What is happening when you fixed your files new registry entries was created. And things like loot fnis and other programs check for those. 

4 minutes ago, Psalam said:

Double check the following:

1) that MO is NOT telling you that you are missing a master since that is a common cause of CTD on main menu and

2) that all (of your short list) of mods are for SE. Mistakenly using LE mods can also cause this problem (and for those LE users out there, vice versa is equally true).

Thanks! I made sure to check over and over to see if I'm missing anything. There are no masters missing fortunately. Each mod I have is for SE as well which is good! But now I have a new issue I just posted about above ya. Since I had to verify the integrity of the files it screwed with LOOT a little so I had to uninstall/reinstall it. In doing so, LOOT detects that all the ITM records and dirty files are back in the original masters for the game (Update, Dawnguard, Hearthfires, Dragonborn) Is it okay if I use SSEedit to clean these and resume my existing save or would I need to create a new save?

54 minutes ago, Snuggler1 said:

Thanks! I made sure to check over and over to see if I'm missing anything. There are no masters missing fortunately. Each mod I have is for SE as well which is good! But now I have a new issue I just posted about above ya. Since I had to verify the integrity of the files it screwed with LOOT a little so I had to uninstall/reinstall it. In doing so, LOOT detects that all the ITM records and dirty files are back in the original masters for the game (Update, Dawnguard, Hearthfires, Dragonborn) Is it okay if I use SSEedit to clean these and resume my existing save or would I need to create a new save?

Clean with impunity (in fact, if the save was made with cleaned esm's then cleaned is better). There appears to be some debate about whether cleaning esm's is a good idea or not (mine are) but, as I said above, if your save was made with clean ones then clean these.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Clean with impunity (in fact, if the save was made with cleaned esm's then cleaned is better). There appears to be some debate about whether cleaning esm's is a good idea or not (mine are) but, as I said above, if your save was made with clean ones then clean these.

Alright, thank you Psalam I sincerely appreciate it! You and Osculim helped me quite a bit! I wish you all very smooth and well operating mod setups in your futures :) Cheers!