I need Help :(

Hi I am new to this site and haven't download any mod from here before I use nexus mostly but enough of intro. I didn't want to start a new thread but i searched all over the forum and no anwsers.So I downloaded the sexoutNg mod with all the requirement with the NVSE, the EXTENTER, the skeloton, and mcm. But still the mods i downloaded seem to not show up in game(the breeder, pregnecy,etc) at all like no dialog option with NPC. Creature just kill me for breakfast stil the venilla game. so i am just thinking where should i install those mod then? because seem to me just copy and paste the mesh,texture folder and the esm into Data folder doesn't do the trick. Also MCM doesn't show up in game either.

I have all the DLC for NV

YES I HAVE CHECKED THE LOAD ORDER AND I HAVE CHECKED THE TICKER TRY TO LOAD WITH NVSE TOO.

sexout goes first

SCR goes second

Thanks if anyone could help me with this problem.

ok here is another one with the load order no screenshot

FalloutNV.esm
HonestHearts.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
DeadMoney.esm
ClassicPack.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutZAZ.esp
SexoutBreeder.esp
DIM TYPE3clothesRETAIL_NV.esp
DK Caucasians.esp
Karabiner98k.esp
Lighting.esp
Enclave Uniform in Easy Petes House.esp
MilitaryArmorPack.esp
NCR_DesertV2.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Total active plugins: 22
Total plugins: 22

i dont know if this will help if you sort your mod list a little bit more (but lets give it a try better than nothing i guess)

-newvegas

-dlc (deadmoney, honest hearts, owb, lonesome road)

-dlc preorder packs (caravan, classic, merc, tribal)

-sexout esms (SO.esm, scr, preg etc)

-weapon mods

-clothes (armor of all kind)

-world effect mods (like lights, overhauls etc aslong they dont say ''load at end'')

-mod config menu (will appear in pause screen right over continue/ load and so on)

-sexout esps (breeder at last postion)

like i said: i dont know if it will help, found out it works best on my system

well appearently some of the content went into the game like i got a note on the pipboy about the easter egg thing from breeder. But no other stuff seem to even be there at all. NO dialog options no anything just the venilla game with a few other mods that i downloaded from the nexus.

i dont know if this will help if you sort your mod list a little bit more (but lets give it a try better than nothing i guess)

-newvegas

-dlc (deadmoney, honest hearts, owb, lonesome road)

-dlc preorder packs (caravan, classic, merc, tribal)

-sexout esms (SO.esm, scr, preg etc)

-weapon mods

-clothes (armor of all kind)

-world effect mods (like lights, overhauls etc aslong they dont say ''load at end'')

-mod config menu (will appear in pause screen right over continue/ load and so on)

-sexout esps (breeder at last postion)

like i said: i dont know if it will help, found out it works best on my system

Well i tried. It has no effect :( but thanks.

maybe a stupid question: breeder content... did you try to walk straight up to a coyote and hit activte or something? if so, well thats not the way it will work, the breeder stuff is like: go to a special point (like the California Sunset Drive-In in the coyote ''mission'') and get things started (without the gun in hand, i made that mistake in my first run)

(but remember to save your game before you walk there or anywhere else, there often new updates from user29 with more freaking fun)

maybe a stupid question: breeder content... did you try to walk straight up to a coyote and hit activte or something? if so, well thats not the way it will work, the breeder stuff is like: go to a special point (like the California Sunset Drive-In in the coyote ''mission'') and get things started (without the gun in hand, i made that mistake in my first run)

(but remember to save your game before you walk there or anywhere else, there often new updates from user29 with more freaking fun)

I get nothing not even dialog with NPC about sex it just the venilla game. well with my last attempt i don't know what i did.  i got a package at good spring with a plant thing but it doesn't seem like do anything.Yeah i am not sure if its working supposely or not working. As i mentioned before some of the content seem to be in game but see like its incomplete with only "pecies" of stuff and they are minor stuff too like the note.

Most of the sexout plugins you have installed are foundation mods. What I mean by that is they set up the mechanics of sexout, but not the actual usage. The only exception is breeder, but it adds specific actions in specific locations, not options to general conversations. Before I list any examples of other plugins to try, what kind of sex are you looking for? Consensual  rape, easy sex, relationships, bestiality?

Most of the sexout plugins you have installed are foundation mods. What I mean by that is they set up the mechanics of sexout, but not the actual usage. The only exception is breeder, but it adds specific actions in specific locations, not options to general conversations. Before I list any examples of other plugins to try, what kind of sex are you looking for? Consensual  rape, easy sex, relationships, bestiality?

really? ok i will download a few and try out if still don't work then i am going to destroy my comptuer. XD

the -!- means theres something missing, like the meshes from the plug ins or body replacers (did you got a female and male replacer or the vanilla ones?)

edit: same with the fly around hands with head: body/clothes missing

I have type 3 body mod for female that i download seperately from Nexus but no i don't have male replacer. another problem is that no animetion played just zoom in and out.

ok lets start with the male replacer, 3 are on the nexus as far as i know right now (search for "roberts" / "breeze" or "andis") check those body replacers, take the one you like and install it

anims not starting.. hm... it could be another mod conflicting or so, never had that problem. only guess right now is that something is not or not correctly installed, maybe scr in a wrong version. thats all i can image right now

You don't need replacers at all; Sexout includes some in case you don't have them. If you are seeing ! and animations aren't playing then you have not installed something properly.

I used FOMM to install the sexoutNG with the data and the other one it read install properly. The problem is that i dont get any animation and i found 2 boxes in Dr.machill's room with the name SCR and pregancy on each box. so i don't know what's wrong i arleady try to put the meshes and texture from pregeancy and SCR into the data fold directly and used the FOMM. still not work also male nude look like just without the t-shirt and has a underwear.

theres something coming up my mind:

tried to reinstall script extender?

do you start with "launch new vegas" (instead of launch nvse) ?

the naked guys should be in the datafiles from the sexouts

edit: FOMM (upper corner-> File->Launch Game->Launch NVSE )

theres something coming up my mind:

tried to reinstall script extender?

do you start with "launch new vegas" (instead of launch nvse) ?

the naked guys should be in the datafiles from the sexouts

edit: FOMM (upper corner-> File->Launch Game->Launch NVSE )

I start with Lunch Nvse in the FOMM the thing is i don't know if i install the NVSE correctly cuz there is whole bunch of folders and i really dont know where they should go. I put them all in the NVSE folder that i created inside the Data folder and those not folder .dll things i put them out side of the data folder.

The extention with only 2 dll files i put them in my data/nvse/plugins

The installation instructions on the NVSE website are very specific as to the installation directory. Please go and re-read them.

ok i went to check my NVSE and i belive i installed NVSE correctly  cuz i put all the dll and the nvse application in the folder that's out side of data folder so there should be no problem there.

Archived