[fixed]CTD With Female Wood and High Elves

I tend to ctd in Helgen when playing as a Wood Elf. I've went thru the mods I have installed, and I can't seem to figure out what is causing the crash. Dark Elf and High Elf all work just fine, so I am rather confused to what is going on.

List of Active Mods:

RaceCompatability

ApachiiHairFemales

ApachiiHairs

Beards

UNP Jewelry

JacksKasumiArmor3

KURSE Gloria Conversion

Peppermint

TheEyesOfBeauty

TavernClothes-MTM

EnhancedCharacterEdit

Bondage Straps - UNPB BBP

Clean Invisibility Effects Plus

Forsworn-trouble

Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapon

Blade and Soul Negligee 

Fox_ThroneXX

Tried resetting your ini files as in backing them up and then deleting them and let the game remake them? I've seen problems where its been the ini but then again this doesn't sound like a ini problem.

Could always run it through TES5EDIT and see if it finds any problems.

Tried resetting your ini files as in backing them up and then deleting them and let the game remake them? I've seen problems where its been the ini but then again this doesn't sound like a ini problem.

Could always run it through TES5EDIT and see if it finds any problems.

TES5EDIT? is that something that comes with the game?

• 3 weeks later...

It's not restricted to any single body type its a creation kit thing that causes the crash. I was able to get TBBP with butt animation to work using it. 

Well, that is good news then! Thanks! I'll download it later when I ain't so hectic. 

you need put the meshes from tbbp at all elfs and orcs folders also, that fixed for me

It's not restricted to any single body type its a creation kit thing that causes the crash. I was able to get TBBP with butt animation to work using it. 

Well, that is good news then! Thanks! I'll download it later when I ain't so hectic. 

you need put the meshes from tbbp at all elfs and orcs folders also, that fixed for me

There are no orc or elf folders by default, and I don't understand how to make it work. I am having the same issue, but nothing is working to fix it currently.

You shouldn't need to add those to any other folder unless you are using a mod to change the body used for each race. I don't know what mods do that so I can't say what you would do in that case. If all you did was install a custom body (femalebody_0 and femalebody_1) in the character assets folder then you shouldn't have to change anything else. All you do is add that plugin and it should work.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33470

You shouldn't need to add those to any other folder unless you are using a mod to change the body used for each race. I don't know what mods do that so I can't say what you would do in that case. If all you did was install a custom body (femalebody_0 and femalebody_1) in the character assets folder then you shouldn't have to change anything else. All you do is add that plugin and it should work.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/33470

This worked excellently. Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived