Hey all,

I have fusion girl and physics mods, OCBPC, Zaz Skeleton etc but I need to create bodyslides for the physics to interact.

I'm just not sure of the steps. From what I gather, I just load up bodyslide, select FG groups, select the nude FG Preset, and batch build, with morphs, is this correct?

Then when it comes to things like devious devices, how do I do that? Do I select it with the groups and batch build?

Finally, Males, what do I do then? Do I just do the bodytalk group selection or do I include dd with that?

I know it's alot but any help is great

43 minutes ago, IdosheJungo said:

I just load up bodyslide, select FG groups, select the nude FG Preset, and batch build, with morphs, is this correct?

I've never used fusion girl myself but that's how you usually use BodySlide.

43 minutes ago, IdosheJungo said:

Then when it comes to things like devious devices, how do I do that? Do I select it with the groups and batch build?

Yes. Just select all groups that start with DD.

44 minutes ago, IdosheJungo said:

Finally, Males, what do I do then? Do I just do the bodytalk group selection or do I include dd with that?

DDs male meshes don't have BodySlide files, so you don't need to build them. They're just there and that's it.

Fantastic!!!

With DD, do you mean select them separately or along with FG?

10 minutes ago, Skitskurr said:

I've never used fusion girl myself but that's how you usually use BodySlide.

Yes. Just select all groups that start with DD.

DDs male meshes don't have BodySlide files, so you don't need to build them. They're just there and that's it.

2 hours ago, IdosheJungo said:

Hey all,

I have fusion girl and physics mods, OCBPC, Zaz Skeleton etc but I need to create bodyslides for the physics to interact.

I'm just not sure of the steps. From what I gather, I just load up bodyslide, select FG groups, select the nude FG Preset, and batch build, with morphs, is this correct?

I know it's alot but any help is great

1)what you mean bodyslides?

Bodyslide is the tool to edit and build models

2)to build fusion girl you only select Fusion girl nude in the top list

Then you just press to only build button

If you need working for morphs (sliders like boobs big) working in game with looksmenu - you check "build morphs" before building

I prefer bodygen and body builded with all sliders in zero = bodygen using morphs will random body for each person

Batch build button is like just build but it will build all outfits from list that you can change with groups filter

3)Use fusion girl conversion for devious devices, filter group of them and batch build

4)Devious devices is for female, not for bodytalk body

To build male body just search bodytalk and press build

Always build male body with morphs to make erection up and down morphs working (required for anims), also better to build female body with morphs for such thing like belly pregnant for mods

And physics is working with bones that body have, it dont looking for morphs or exactly body type, you can have same physics working for CBBE and FG work at the same time, but it will work a bit different since they have different bones or maybe cbbe will not work at all if youyou installed physics config for fg