The Caged Dragon & Crimson Camellia Collection

The Caged Dragon & Crimson Camellia Collection

View File

About This File

About This File

Once there was a legend of a Princess named Camellia and the Dragon she tamed and then caged... These are their genitals.

What is it?

This is a revamp of my Cage the Dragon Collection and newly Vagina mod that repurposes the scrotal bones for movement. The Yuradragon penis is separate from the cock-cages and has 3 states, Hard, Captured/Caged, Soft. All gentials can be found in CAS and in WW body selector. The cock-cages are now separate accessories.

The solid cock-cage comes in two variations metal and plastic with 4 color variations for metal and 8 for plastic

cagethedragonbling.png.17f3158f5caffea5a7811b124ad718da.pngcagethedragonplastic.png.aabbf94edc791b4555a29cad91b912e4.png

The slit cock-cage come only in metal with the 4 color variations.
cagethedragonslitted.png.45d156777989223b301f007eeb409bec.png

The Cages and Captured/Caged version can be found in CAS with the following icon

cageddragonicon.png.f0b0926102368f1d18e204c502727606.png

The Yuradragon Pene Hard and Soft can be found in CAS with the following icon

yur.png.a9b3ccbcdcf279e8b2498b1bb850b661.png

And the Crimson Camellia Vagina

crimson.png.bad1ac9166b6dcd4c6135dac4628cbc5.png

Known issues

Cages will cause contortion of upper body if uses with other soft state penis bottoms

Huge bellies tend to overhang around the base

Animations have yet to made specifically for vaginal-like movement. If animations meant for Sims with penises are applied to a sim using Crimison Camellia movement will occur but not as intended

Credits
    darkconsole for their DCC4 Male Chastity Device 100
    Dragongodmod for his SOS Addon - Vertical Diphallism

heartbeatsandbrainwaves for vagina mesh in the Animated Genitals Topic

Special Thanks
Yuran

NisaK

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 11:12 PM, riker32 said:

The color on this seem to override other accessories.  Is that an easy fix?

Yes it does because the uv and texture location is in the same location as some other accessories and sadly no it would not necessarily be an easy fix because there specific locations on where uv and textures for to accessories can go and some other information that affects which texture has priority. If you could give me a list of what accessories you most commonly want to use while also using this, and I can attempt to see if it will possible to not have the overlap with something else or try to give the other item's texture priority.

On 1/14/2021 at 5:21 PM, fairyofthewinds said:

it looks weird on my Sim. I have made sure to equip both the Yura Dragon (Caged Pose) in both soft and hard cock forms (via WW). IF this is a bug, can I fix it?

The mesh showing in the picture appears to be just the soft YuraDragon and not the caged pose YuraDragon. Your sim are they in a true nude state (selected to use WW nudist option like "remove bottom" or "remove outfit" or post or during a WW interaction) or are they in one of their "outfits" (everyday, sport, sleep, or hot weather outfit)?

On 1/18/2021 at 11:26 AM, fairyofthewinds said:

yes, the picture you saw is my sim wearing the cage in the sleep category. 

Ah, so you are working with the CAS version. The  soft and cage pose are both in CAS and they have the same icon. CAS does not affect WW selector and vice versa so for sleepwear you will have to look carefully at which one you are selecting.

On 1/21/2021 at 4:28 PM, fairyofthewinds said:

does that mean I have to equip the soft and hard penis AND the cage from CAS but not from WW body replacement?

You would need to select the soft caged posed in CAS because your sim is not in a true nude state (even if it looks like it) when they are in "sleepwear" so, what shows visually can only be controlled by CAS in that case and not WW body replacement.

If you want to have the cage and correct soft pose show when a Sim is truly nude (during/after WW animations or if your sims selects to be nude) just select the cage from CAS and then chose the correct pene from WW selector).

1 hour ago, fairyofthewinds said:

it should look smth like this. if it's not possible to do, I understand.

I wouldn't say it is impossible but there would need to be a pene mesh in that proportion to fit it to. Most pene meshes are larger than average comparatively to sim scaling

• 3 weeks later...

Hey MiniGiles, the vag mesh looks nice! I was wondering if you could upload a rigged version of your Crimson Camelia as a .blend, because when I rip the mesh from the package via S4S, it doesn't respond to the scrotal bones anymore, at least in Blender, which makes animations way harder.

Edit: I tried moving the scrotal bones in an animation, but the vagina did not seem to respond at all. Maybe I should also note that there were no corresponding bones or vertex groups in the S4S export.

On 2/23/2021 at 10:50 AM, eldr3d said:

Hey MiniGiles, the vag mesh looks nice! I was wondering if you could upload a rigged version of your Crimson Camelia as a .blend, because when I rip the mesh from the package via S4S, it doesn't respond to the scrotal bones anymore, at least in Blender, which makes animations way harder.

Edit: I tried moving the scrotal bones in an animation, but the vagina did not seem to respond at all. Maybe I should also note that there were no corresponding bones or vertex groups in the S4S export.

That is odd; do you have the rig file in your S4S studio folder so that they will export with meshes?

9 hours ago, MiniGiles said:

That is odd; do you have the rig file in your S4S studio folder so that they will export with meshes?

You mean I need an override rig with penis bones etc in my S4S mod folder? I'm really new to all this, but this sounds like it'd make sense tbh. How do I go about this? Would it be sufficient to place WW in the S4S folder because it contains an override rig?

On 2/26/2021 at 7:06 AM, eldr3d said:

You mean I need an override rig with penis bones etc in my S4S mod folder? I'm really new to all this, but this sounds like it'd make sense tbh. How do I go about this? Would it be sufficient to place WW in the S4S folder because it contains an override rig?

You are going to need the files found here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4632-improved-male-rig-with-penis-bones-updated-17112017/ in the Mods subfolder of your Sims4Studio folder for you to be able to properly export meshes that use any of the penis bones and to properly import animations.

On 2/28/2021 at 4:55 AM, MiniGiles said:

You are going to need the files found here: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4632-improved-male-rig-with-penis-bones-updated-17112017/ in the Mods subfolder of your Sims4Studio folder for you to be able to properly export meshes that use any of the penis bones and to properly import animations.

Finally got it to work. Here's a small proof-of-concept I managed, just spreading the lips. Came out a little more subtle than I would've wanted it to be, because I couldn't get to spread them quite as far as I wanted without the vertexes coming apart in weird ways.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the mod! I would like to add support for a smaller metal cage just like the one that fairyofthewinds posted earlier. In terms of the smaller mesh, I use Simdulgence RealGens and they have a number of smaller penis meshes (small, xs, micro, etc.) that would be great with that smaller cage. A simple key necklace might be a great add-on too to give to another sim.

• 2 months later...

Is there anyway to keep the cage on during sex interactions?

UPDATE: Setting WW underwear settings fixed this, but this caused and odd issue. Firstly, all cage options disappeared as underwear in CAS after applying this, and also during sex, the Sim would randomly swap through bottoms, several times during an animation. I can fix this by going into WW and undressing the sim using instant undress, but this would reset when it moved to the next animation.

This random swapping of pants also occured while the sim was showering.

After trial and error I was able to work out that I could only stop this by choosing a different penis in the body selector, which in turn stopped the cage for being visible during sex.

Edited by PGTipz
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2021 at 9:31 PM, MiniGiles said:

I wouldn't say it is impossible but there would need to be a pene mesh in that proportion to fit it to. Most pene meshes are larger than average comparatively to sim scaling

So this user has seemingly made a mesh using one of simdulgence's penis meshes. They tried reaching out to simdulgence in order for some help to implement it into the game but I don't think simdulgence ever followed up on it. Maybe you can try lending a hand if that user is still around.

Also, is it possible to get your chastity devices to work with a feminine frame? One of the things I lack the most in this game is being able to use a chastity device on a trans female sim. I feel like there are many people looking for that as well.

• 2 weeks later...