The Caged Dragon & Crimson Camellia Collection

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2021 at 2:04 PM, KingdomParadise said:

Setting the caged pose appears to cause my sim to start breaking at the seams... image.png.c3cf639d14988e8cb5fd7aa92a6a45fe.png

EDIT: does not happen with uncaged

On 7/1/2021 at 7:40 AM, passingthr0ugh said:

So this user has seemingly made a mesh using one of simdulgence's penis meshes. They tried reaching out to simdulgence in order for some help to implement it into the game but I don't think simdulgence ever followed up on it. Maybe you can try lending a hand if that user is still around.

Also, is it possible to get your chastity devices to work with a feminine frame? One of the things I lack the most in this game is being able to use a chastity device on a trans female sim. I feel like there are many people looking for that as well.

+1 to both of the above...Caged lower body has gaps and a version of this mod for feminine framed males would be very welcome indeed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 6:29 PM, simhead666 said:

+1 to both of the above...Caged lower body has gaps and a version of this mod for feminine framed males would be very welcome indeed.

On 11/7/2021 at 1:45 PM, fairyofthewinds said:

probably, but it will take a really long time.

On 11/7/2021 at 6:33 AM, KingdomParadise said:

Will this mod ever be fixed?

I am unable reproduce the issue so unfortunately yes it will take a long time to find a fix.  For now, if you have Sim4Studio installed,  please try running a CAS batch fix for underwear.

On 7/30/2021 at 12:38 PM, Aboloro said:

No

Cage itself is in accessories under rings. The penis that fits in the cage is under underwear and in the WW body selector

On 9/24/2021 at 1:02 AM, LadyPhoenix74 said:

Are there any plans to extend the usage of these to any Sim with a penis, not just masc framed males?

I have other plans for non-masculine framed sims.

Edited by MiniGiles
  • 1 month later...
On 11/18/2021 at 7:40 AM, MiniGiles said:

I am unable reproduce the issue so unfortunately yes it will take a long time to find a fix.  For now, if you have Sim4Studio installed,  please try running a CAS batch fix for underwear.

As one who experiences it, I would like to note that it only happens when no shirt is being worn. If any shirt is being worn, even just a tank top, it will work perfectly without issues

• 9 months later...