VR Support for Klub17

Logicx

Hi Community!!

I hope that someone is skilled enough and can help me out with some VR technical questions.. I just got myself a RIFT S the other week and am trying to get it working nicely with Klub17. I am noob on this VR thing...

I got Klub17 to work with OculusHome with 1 strange issue:

1, Camera position and direction is misplaced compared to the ingame (Klub17). ALL my poses end up with the camera wrongly set.

How to fix this? Can anyone conform they got it working or is this something I have to live with?

2. Trying to resolve the above issue I tried to get the OpenVR setting to work instead.. no luck! here's what I did:

1 Installed pervoks API*.dll to binaries

2 have installed SteamVR.

3 Set main.fx to =4  (the setting)

4 Start SteamVR ( OculusHome is also automatically started)

5 Start Klub17 and open any scene

6 put on glasses , hit F3  --> Nothing happens,,

Can anyone tell this noob what I do wrong?

Thanks in advance

/LogicX

Ok after some tryouts, I figured out it has to do with the default calibration of the Oculus. If doing this in another position/level ( maybe standing=) then sitting in the couch launching Klub17 will displace the camera. Klub17 always assumes the default position as the one you set during calibration.

Case is solved.. i think.