FERTILITY
CLINIC

v 2.75 DUKKY

and
HIYOKO UTILITY SPELLS
(nearly untouched)

based on the mods by JSmith20142

ClinicGirl.jpg.8bc89dabfa044c48310e88364

Ahh... based on the original work by JSmith20142, the Clinic brings forth potions to assist a young lady be able to handle her pregnancy, or search for a means to take care of herself before she becomes pregnant.

This new DUKKY version combines his work with my Fertility Clinic Add-on, adding a few more powerful versions of one of the potions and a very expensive book of spells.  However, this version of the Clinic mod now expands the quest based 'loosely' upon JSmith20142's intent for an abortionist. There may be more in the future, so be warned.

... It does include a custom .BSA file. This BSA file contains custom meshes for each potion, the cover to any custom books (yeah, more than one), custom Quest art icons, and so forth.  I didn't skimp.

Some meshes borrowed from ye classic FuroTrap, though the original author/creator appears unknown. Illustrations found within Hentai Foundry, though some highly doctored to suit elvish requirements in cases.

ISSUES:

The Oblivion Magi Extender .dlls which allows the use of custom icons may interfere with some of the older OBSE commands.

1. The .dlls rewrite some of the older OBSE v 18 commands and other older commands won't work.
  2. Of the OBSE v 18 commands, many were handled better and substituted by OBSE v 19 while others were depreciated.
  3. If issues still arise, the OBME .dll files can be removed without harming this mod. Only the loss of the custom spell icons will result,  the default Script Effect icons taking their place.

The Utility Spells are also the same ones by JSmith20142, adding the Utility Spells book and the book that teaches one how to rid one's self of an obstinant LST Slave (Lovers Slave Trader).

The mod itself was barely touched insofar as the effects or adding/removing any spells. Primarily, the mod touches up the spellbooks themselves, changing the code that teaches the spells, adding some 'flavor-text' to the books, and making custom book covers. And the spells are (barely) dual-effect so they have icons other than the generic 'spell effect' icons.  That is SO boring.

... It also includes a custom .BSA file, mainly for the book covers.

The link to the original by JSmith20142:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/19/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    OBSE, TamagoClub, Lovers with PK (OBME Included)

Edited by LongDukDong
Version Update 2.75

BUG FIX UPDATE

for Clinic to Version 2.1

During testing, I commented out a connection between two quests within TamagoFertilityClinic. This essentially prevented the storyline from progressing.  This needed to be fixed, and has now been repaired.  Version 2.1 takes care of this issue and handles a minor spelling error I forgot all about.

For now, you still download the current .Zip file.  However, a new .esp file has been uploaded to replace the one within the .zip file.  This is temporary until I repackage it.

Hey, I'm a quack, right?  >o__

EXPANSION UPDATE

for Clinic to Version 2.5

As of now, the entire package now includes the fix mentioned above for version 2.1.  But quite a bit more was accomplished.

The quest pops when the player had engaged in sex, creating the basic 'Clinic' dilemma did not always appear, mostly during the pregnancy quests.  This had to be fixed.

As I don't leave well enough alone, I added some new conditions for the player.  What if the player's character LIKED getting creamed or wasn't as freaked out about having kids?  Now, there are a few settings within the INI file to adjust the player character's attitude.  It doesn't affect the quest itself, but does alter the same-said quest pop messages.  There's a LOT of different combinations.

As I expanded the INI file, I realized that it might be a pain to alter the INI file all the time for changes, so I added a new "Settings Menu" spell and set up the mod so the INI file loads only needs to load once.  The Settings menu does have an option to reload the INI and contraceptions file if needed.

Settings.jpg.08e9541f02c2b9661c2d913c7cb

As of now, custom icons have been attached to the spells from the spellbook.  This by way of the OBME: Oblivion Magic Extender.  As again, if you have issues with mods dependent on older versions of the OBSE, the removal of the OBME DLLs within the OBME/Plugins folder should correct this.  The OBME dlls may not work well with OBSE v 1.8 or older, though use of newer OBSE versions should solve this.  Mind you that the removal of the OBME Dlls will remove the custom spell icons and force the default "Script Effect / Burden" icon instead.

Edited by LongDukDong

CLINICAL BUG FIX UPDATE

for Clinic to Version 2.6

Alas, I had left an active debug message within one of the scripts that handled the tracking for a quest, retirning the stage the quest was to start or restart depending upon the player's actions.  While it didn't harm anything for the players, it was a nuisance that should have been removed.  And so, it now has.

The Custom Icons in introduced just last week were okay.  The graphics within (save for a couple of egg/sperm intents were basically fine.  However, the background color effect was meant to be more transparent than it was.  Too much of a distraction in fact, and what made me wish to replace them.  Now, the icons have been updated, the background color for each icon much more transparent than before.  I had considered (Red=Target), (Blue=Area) and (Green=Self), but chose to use colors related to each magic class.  That is, all illusion spells not only use the same Daedric-styled shape but all would have a green background color.

Finally, I did some minor changes to the names of the Contraceptive spells learned from the minor Contraceptives spellbook. The renaming keeps the two next to each other in your list of spells rather than have them separated.

REPAIR AND UPDATES

for Clinic to Version 2.7

A few things have changed with the latest incarnation of this system.

First, there was an issue involving the TFC Settings, and the ability to control the strength/weakness of the Ovulation spell effects.  Obviously, this was of prime concern and now repaired.

The second was that I touched up on the spell icons.  Some were quite overpowering in their contrast.  Thus, I lowered the saturation of some, altered the coloring of some sections, and made a faint 'transparent' outline around the main graphic from the semi-transparent color background.  The changes are a bit more appealing now.

The third change was that a new addition was made to the system and basic INI file for TFC, and is related to the response messages when reading the spellbook.  Originally, you would receive a message for each spell learned.  Now, you have the option in the INI file to display all spells individually, receive a mere one message that you read the spells in the book, or no message at all.  The 'sound effect' on reading is still present.

And lastly, I shortened the quest pop flavor text upon cumshot receiving in a number of cases.  I admit, I was too wordy and was simultaneously working on other 'books'.  Not all the flavor-texts were rewritten. Merely the largest ones that needed to be reduced in size.

If anyone could give me a code to create linebreaks in quest dialog... I'd love to know.  The %r used by the MessageBox systems doesn't do it. :P 

If already running, but you haven't read the book, the INI file would need to be reloaded. To do this:

1.  Open your Command Console with the [~] key
  2. Type : set jTamagoFertilicyClinicQuest.initDone to 0
  3. Close the Command Console
  4. Save your game.
  5. Reload the newly saved game so it restarts with the initDone setting now 0
  6. Your game just loaded the INI file

Of course, this would change settings you made with the TFC Settings spell....

ERROR MESSAGE REPAIR

for Clinic to Version 2.75

For those receiving a lengthy error message when using any fertility clinic spell or effect on a target whilst using SetBody (seriously... who isn't using Setbody with this?)... the pesky error message is gone.  It was a minor issue involving the index position of the target's womb in the Wombs array.  For those who aren't familiar with TamagoClub details, I just had to be more exact.

So now, no error messages should crop up with this mod.