Hello, I recently made my own conversion for the 111 Vault Suit CBBE mod: ALSL Vault Suit Unzipped CBBE BodySlide. One already exists on NexusMods but when I used it there were some serious issues with it. The body was not morphing to the outfit (I think it was made before an update to Fusion Girl where conversion had to be remade).

My version looks great when she's standing still,  I adjusted the mesh for each individual slider, took hours to do as I had to do this for various combinations and edit a specific slider. But on my final test I saw that there was clipping when she was moving or in specific poses. Can anyone help guide me in fixing the clipping for different poses and movement? I've been using outfit studio but I'm having a tough time finding tuts on fixing clipping when there's movement/different poses. If all goes well, hopefully I can figure out how my updated conversion can be uploaded. Thank you!

P.S. sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum.

Hmm you can zap out or remove the non visible portions of the body in outfit studio using mask tool however there is an in-depth tutorial here:

[Unofficial] Bodyslide 2/Outfit Studio Tutorials - Skyrim Adult Mods - LoversLab 

that should help regardless. You could also inflate or deflate the body or the outfit a smidge.

Latest FG1.8 has a CBBE to FG conversion body template included that should help automate things. Can't find the LL thread where I found this but:

1. Load CBBE outfit project from bodyslide (not the nif file, and not with "load outfit" button)
2. Load CBBE to FUSION conversion reference
3. Conform all
4. move slider to 100%
5. Set base shape
6. Delete conversion slider and conversion ref, just in case
7. Load a proper fusiongirl nude reference
8. Select all clothing pieces with ctrl+click
9. go to a tab with bone weights
10. Select all, "delete from selected shapes"
11. Copy bone weights from the reference (right click on clothing pieces, "copy bone weights")
12. Conform all
13 manually tweak it, if the outfit is clipping with the body
14 Save project
15.???
16. PROFIT!!!

I used the above plus some manually inflate/deflating to make some conversion that don't use high heels. But someone who is better and does them more often migfht be able to chime in with something more helpful.

• 3 years later...