My camera sometimes (rarely) gets stuck after playing AAF animations...Any solution?

I know this was also an issue in Skyrim, where after playing animations your camera would get stuck preventing you from zooming in/out. In Skyrim, luckily, you could fix it by simply interacting with a skinning station. Is there such a fix for this issue in AAF? The only current solution I have is to quit out (completely) and start the save up again. 

If it matters, I use a camera mod called "Custom Camera" which I also used in Skyrim. Maybe a correlation? 

7 hours ago, Nohrin said:

I know this was also an issue in Skyrim, where after playing animations your camera would get stuck preventing you from zooming in/out. In Skyrim, luckily, you could fix it by simply interacting with a skinning station. Is there such a fix for this issue in AAF? The only current solution I have is to quit out (completely) and start the save up again. 

If it matters, I use a camera mod called "Custom Camera" which I also used in Skyrim. Maybe a correlation? 

Try aim with weapon, always helps me after looksmenu

On 12/18/2020 at 10:03 AM, Indarello said:

Try aim with weapon, always helps me after looksmenu

I'll give that a shot next time I find my camera stuck. Such a simple thing, I would be surprised if I hadn't tried it before though (not sure if I have or not).

Update: I tried this, and my character could pull out her gun, but holding right click to aim it did not work. So this doesn't seem to work for me.