What would you like to see in Bannerlord (mod ideas)

13 hours ago, fseffsef said:

Hey so i know this is probably not the right place to ask but could somebody please take a look at this crash report thing and help me out? I'm having a lot of fun playing the game with mods but for some reason it crashes so often that it's a bit unplayable. Thanks in advance!

1.html 116.4 kB · 1 download 2.html 116.76 kB · 1 download

I had that same issue, seems to be a problem with vanilla Bannerlord. I used this mod to fix it: https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/4291

18 hours ago, Raelic said:

I've been hoping and keeping an eye out on any mods similar to M&B Dickplomacy for Warband for Bannerlord. Haven't seen anything yet.

I think Dickplomacy, SOTT, Warwolf, Warphilia was a good mods, but they use WB game mechanics.

Bannerlord has a better engine, but a different modding system (with "load order").

I think it would be better if there were new creations(like PaHe or Slaverun for Bannerlord).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hope to also increase the slider range on character creation.
This should also reduce some parts that do not conform to the habit?

There seems to be something like this in the warband?

and smile remake mod

Sorry I use a translator? 

Edited by bibibo328
On 11/27/2022 at 12:23 PM, bibibo328 said:

Hope to also increase the slider range on character creation.
This should also reduce some parts that do not conform to the habit?

There seems to be something like this in the warband?

and smile remake mod

Sorry I use a translator? 

Or something like RaceMenu, with face sculpting. I don't think someone will do this for at least the next year. ?

However, all of it need time to be done.

When the great LL lewd mods Captivity Events and Primae Noctis are published, we basically only have the vanilla game, with very impoverished non-combat mechanics.

But now, in the light of a few big, execellent content expansion mods such as BannerKings(introduced many essential mechanics like lifestyles, starting backgrounds with buffs/debuffs, religions, education, hierarchical nobility, much more complex economic activities, etc.) and Fourberie(implemented a quasi complete criminal playstyle) coming into shape, I guess maybe we could have a decent lewd medieval Sims in the future.

In which, the player could either adopt a heavily sex-focused gameplay, for example: a quasi Theodora the empress of Justinian I in Calradia, starting with the background "actress", engaging in prostitution to finance her cause, seducting nobles and notables to manipulate politics, both aim to shape Calradia as she wishes.

or the player could have a "normal" playthrough with more thorough perverted flavours, e.g.: starting as a "Distressed Lady", innocent and conservative to sex at first, but under such a harsh, hostile environment as the tumultuous Calradia, she is left with no other choice but to make full advantage of her own body to overcome various difficulties, and in this progress she becomes more and more accustomed to be sex-exploited, even begins to enjoy it.

As for more concret ideas, or actually my own daydreams, one of them is a progressive sexual character development system. That could involve sex stats, sex traits, sex reputation, and sex attributes & bound skills that have perks as vanilla skills and affect multi aspects of the gameplay, or just to help to build up a progressive corruption experience. For gameplay, say a new attribute "Attractiveness" with bound skills "Prostitution", "Seduction", "Service". 

"Prostitution" allows the Player Character to engage in various sex work more efficiently and make more profits from them, also covers brothel management. As the example of Theodora shows, "sex work" here does not certainly involves penetravitve intercourse. It may only be some intimate body contacts or provocative/revealing performances. Ideally, a part of kingdoms should have policies or laws forbidding explicit prostitution, so in these lands the PC could only either work in a illegit brothel owned by gang leaders for less profit(maybe collaborating with Fourberie), or work in a tavern or inn as barmaid or erotic dancer, whose works by themselves don't certainly involve penetrative sex, although some custmers may ask for it after the regular job/performance ended. The tournaments and feasts(mod needed) should be great chances as well.

(Speaking of the Inn, in Warband you should pay for overnighting in a settlement, but in Bannerlord it's totally free, which I think just totally absurd...The money comes too easy in vanilla Bannerlord, and leaves too slow. Say, if PC need pay quite a sum of money for her accommodation or the billet of her troop, then her engaging in certain kinds of sex transactions during overnight would make some sense. But for now, you can easily make tens of thousands denarii by blacksmithing, trade, winning tournaments, or looting weak enemy parties as mercenary)

"Seduction" allows PC to seduce named NPCs for various benefits that could not be achieved through one shot sex-for-money transactions, similar to CK3; also it unlocks special commands against unfiendly mobs, such as when PC get captured, she could manage to seduce her watcher to escape, or seduce a towngate watcher to let her enter a hostile town, and.

"Service" involves the PC uses her body to entertain the friendly nameless crowds, in order to get some special benefits. For example, after a battle she could service the distinguished soldiers to boost the moral of her troops, or service the member of the guilds in her fief town to boost it's loyalty, or she could host some public sex party in certain fief to boost it's prospertiy, and so on. 

For purely progressive corruption (like if your PC doesn't fulfill the relevant skill requirement, such sex events will not be triggered; and when the skill requirements are fulfilled, you can manually command your PC to trigger those events), we could have an attribute "Debauchery", bound skills "Paraphilia", "Extremes", "Exhibitionism".

"Paraphilia" unlock the PC's abilities to engage in or enjoy various atypical sexual activities, such as footjob, blowjob, BDSM, being raped, etc.. If managed well, the PC could keep her virginity for a long while (or for ever) during prostitution and other sexual activities.

"Extremes" perks allow the PC to enjoy or initiate gangbangs/simultaneous multi-penetrations, public sex, bestiality, huge penetrations, multi-penetration into the same hole, and other similar things. This perks trees should functions to let the player adjust what he wants to see during the gameplay. Regarding gangbang, this skill could collaborate with "Service"; regarding besitality, there could be new quests such as "the lord needs his stallion calmed down".

"Exhibitionism" perks unlimit the PC to tolerate (or enjoy) revealing/provocative/nude outfits in public occasions. Listed here independently as I think it should be independent as regards gameplay aspect.

Edited by PapapaDong

i think it'd be cool if the character traits such as "generous", "cruel", "daring" and so on had an influence on how people treat the player character sexually. For example, a husband who is cruel might be more inclined to inflicting pain, and generous might make him more likely to share his wife with a friend (which could manifest in somewhat different ways based on other traits). That sort of thing.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/19/2023 at 12:39 PM, Dariaks said:

Not a modder myself. Avarege loverslab enjoyer here.

There is this mod:

Homesteads 

https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/5627?tab=description

Now. what are the possibility for making more structures to this. brothels, slave camps, sex utopia god/bad, even a new city of depravity. New animations for different structures and/or interactions? 

that would be a big chunk or sure. the author of Homestead did a great job already, moreover he made it as a framework, so poeple can add content. the next steps whould be to add buildings to your liking and dialogues to trigger hot butter scenes. (No idea yet on how to get real inworld sexy animations, they'd be nice is in alleys, taverns, lord halls.. and why not in the arena or even the battle field)

14 hours ago, Ambereros said:

there's a clothing mod somewhere that adds pubes as a piece of clothing, if you dig around you shound find it.

Hello @Ambereros

I know about Bikini Fantasy...!

I made a compatibility version of this, for just the Amazon Body, for personal use!

I Removed all the "trash" Armors etc. that had missing textures, or those that made the game freeze, or even crashing the game...!

A very sloppy job by the creator and as I checked the code it REALLY need some "cleanning"!

Those Pubic Hairs were suposed to be 3D but most of them are way too flat and really look like an extra texture on the texture.

Anyway, thanks for the response! ?

Edited by Drax70
11 hours ago, Drax70 said:

Hello @Ambereros

I know about Bikini Fantasy...!

I made a compatibility version of this, for just the Amazon Body, for personal use!

I Removed all the "trash" Armors etc. that had missing textures, or those that made the game freeze, or even crashing the game...!

A very sloppy job by the creator and as I checked the code it REALLY need some "cleanning"!

Those Pubic Hairs were suposed to be 3D but most of them are way too flat and really look like an extra texture on the texture.

Anyway, thanks for the response! ?

hey, you'd be cheered if you upload your pruned version (if the original mod author allows it)

I got two ideas, hopefully its not too late to reply to this thread for this.

First idea, is for an expansion for Captivity Events, possibly added to parts of other mods like BC_Captor or a whole new thing, but a bigger focus on disciplining your prisoners/captives. More images, videos, just more flavor than what exists now.

Second idea, is a re-work of the NPC visuals to look better than they do now. There used to be a mod long ago that did just this, where they went through a bunch of the lords and made them all look better, but its vastly out-dated an no longer works. A mod that focuses on NPC visual appeal would be fantastic.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...

I have been reading a lot of manhwa's and have gotten interested in the concept of aura 

Read The Heavenly Demon Can’t Live a Normal Life - manga Online in English (mangaread.org)

Now, why am i bringing this up on a sex mod site? Because it seems to be a blood line trait in a lot of series. So a mod where developing an aura skill that would result in other nations throwing their women at you to try to get an heir with better aura skills would be fun. Imagine one of the nobles saying "hey, i need you to fuck my sister/daughter, since you have a level 5 aura heart, here is 10k gold to do that".  Especially if it had a sword art system that let you cut down a hundred men at a time. Extra points where you can use your bastard children as companions and shock troops based on their cultivation and training.