(Rel) Eden AO Retreat by Brendan62

If brendan wants me to remove i will. please delete brendan62 original esp and activate this one. if you added the command line named iLargeIntRefCount=99999 in your skyrim.ini remove it too

This causing lot's of problems and instability if your pc is not strong enough, due to ini removements i needed to switch esp to esm so it won't have any problems if you are using the line called uGridsToLoad= xxx

please test this out only if you are unable to load different doors due too to low memeory or other stuff that could have happened witch could causing crashes, if your not crashing at all during transits then this fix is not really for your game your pc is already good to go.

please also report if you notice your game is now faster when entering eden like is showed in video above.

Also make sure your game patched to the latest game witch 1.9.32.0 or above.

EdenForRelease.7z

Looks to be very well crafted. HUGE to say the least. I too was having problems with the game crashing quite often during transits between rooms. I will try the fix posted above and see it it helps. There is only one thing that I would say that could be improved in this mod. Because the 'abode' is sooooo large it would be nice to have some signs somewhere that helped with directions or if you could ask one of the many guards or maid who are wandering the area what each area was. I got lost in the place and it took me twenty minutes just to get out. Even then I had to settle with jumping off the roof since I couldn't find either the front or back door. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i have a new issue , ever since i have installed this mod ... my screen flashes by flashing i am speaking of light to dark light to dark @ around 400 cycles a minute, i can see everything fine it just flashes repeatedly and for some reason no matter if i load a previous game or a current game my player is always in 3rd person mode and i can not use tfc to get back to first person mode.

i have an extremely fast machine and have no issues with my graphics as i usually get around 120+ to 280+FPS depending on my usage kinda helps to have 3 6gb GPU's in SLI

any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...

I love the concept and ideas.  I wish I could run it better.  All of skyrim runs on my machine just fine, and so do several mods, this one runs really slowly for me though.  I don't know why, the mod has been optimized and all that important stuff.  Maybe I will revisit this when I get a better graphics card.

• 3 months later...

I don't understand you say this is a very adult mod but how does it work? just normal dialogues no nudity no adultness anywhere

or is there in the luxury suite which i never figures out where it is and no one follows me to it can someone pelase xplain

@DontBotherMe what animation mod are u using for butt bounce

I use CBBE and TBBP xp32 skeleton but i get no butt bounce when walking, just one very short after i stop walking

• 1 year later...

please give me a new link :'{

i cant get this at nexus and the link isn't working :{

Why can't you get this at Nexus, the links there work just fine.

they locked it :(

adult tagged :/

Click on your profile in Nexus, click on the "Edit Preferences" and then change it to allow you access to the adult content unless you are under age in which case...

please give me a new link :'{

i cant get this at nexus and the link isn't working :{

Why can't you get this at Nexus, the links there work just fine.

they locked it :(

adult tagged :/

Click on your profile in Nexus, click on the "Edit Preferences" and then change it to allow you access to the adult content unless you are under age in which case...

Done it!!

WOW you deserve a medal and a statue :}

you made my life better dude

AGAIN THANKS :}