(Rel) Eden AO Retreat by Brendan62

Description
===========
This is a very large ADULT orientated dwemer style Dungeon/Temple/Player home just near Reach Stormcloak camp 
Features 88 NPCs includings followers, guards, vendors, slaves and pet huskies (also includes 2 summon spells available from magic vendor downstairs)
Arena with fighting ladies use switch near throne in arena to start the fight leave cell to reset), Weapons Room and bar, Private Bedroom and Library ,Pool and Bar area, caves with gardens,underground lakes and rivers
Numerous Guest rooms, Alchemy Study, Observatory, SM style dungeon/study, Cells for prisoners,2 seperate blacksmiths
Weapons and magic display areas lots of safe storage
2 Kitchens & staff rooms. 
Private baths all nicely furnished.
All Npcs in Pool /bar area and Weapons room bar area as well as NPCs in Private areas can be companions and can be married. Note they are all high level.
Nice view from upper entrance, nice gardens, 3 Horses, workshops with all cons Forge, tanning racks etc

Note some high level items around the place if you dont like that dont pick them up.
The NPCs are all high level if you dont like that dont get them to follow you.

This mod is ADULTS ONLY and has nudity and bondage references throughout,
there will not be a toned down version nor will there be a version suited more to women.
If anyone wants to do one they are welcome just let me know before release.
IM NOT INTERESTED IN NAKED WOMEN COMPLAINTS OR LORE COMPLAINERS
COMMENTS ON THOSE SUBJECTS WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

This is a very detailed mod although optimized as best i can it will require a high end pc too run it, if you get infinite loading screens, only go through 2 cells then save and reload that save.

[spoiler=Pics]aadweext1.jpg
aadweext2.jpg
aadweext4.jpg
aadweext5.jpg
dwe1.jpg
dwe1.jpg
dwe18.jpg
dwe2.jpg
dwe20.jpg
dwe21.jpg
dwe25.jpg
dwe9adult.jpg
dweobsv1.jpg
dweobsv3.jpg
finalss2.jpg
finalss3.jpg
finalss5.jpg
finalss6.jpg
Screenshot11843.jpg
Screenshot14602.jpg
Screenshot14796.jpg
Screenshot15229.jpg
Screenshot16096.jpg
Screenshot16664.jpg
Screenshot23828.jpg
Screenshot25878.jpg
Screenshot54093.jpg
Screenshot72116.jpg
Screenshot73577.jpg
Screenshot7472.jpg
Screenshot75257.jpg
Screenshot78174.jpg

Screenshot84799.jpg
Screenshot86291.jpg
Screenshot92316.jpg
Screenshot9232.jpg
Screenshot93393.jpg
Screenshot96212.jpg
Screenshot98033.jpg

Bugs
====
There are some minor lighting issues and roombound issues (sometimes you get a flash between rooms) there are only few of them but they will be fixed for final release.

Although cleaned with tes edit you will still get some navmesh errors and deleted reference errors, navmesh errors with tes5edit will occur when you modify large amount of exterior cell navmeshes this doesnt harm anything but will mean any mod modifying the same ext cells will cause a ctd.
THIS WILL NOT CHANGE so anything changing the same exterior cells as eden will cause a ctd and will conflict.

Deleted reference errors despite what is said by some its never been proven that deleting exterior object will affect the game except by causing a conflict with any mod
that edits the same exterior cells. Eden take up 6 exterior cells and will conflict with anything that changes any of those cells. 
As far as i know there are no mods that change these cells but............

Arena fight start and reset is a little buggy but it works, i cant get it working any better
========

Details
=======
Lower entrance is near Reach Stormcloak Camp
Upper Entrance is near Hunters Retreat
Both map markers are enabled
It's free, all you need to do is enter the front door

Credits
...Solo for the original concept of Solace (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/20265) although this started of changing Solace to suit me 
... its gone far away from that now but the original base cavern concept and idea in entrance hall should be credited to solo

...Many of the dungeon ideas also come from a mod called EVIL LAIR OF HYDRA by hydralisk77 (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12556)

1, shedidwhat for converting Growlfs slave chains
2, Blary for his resources
3, Insanity for his resources available here.........http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php
4, Runrespect for his resources
5, Growlf for the slave armor
6, Petrovich for the UNP Leather Clothes
7, TESA for more resources all available here.........http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php
8, Breti for more resources
9, Neo for his Tina boots
10, Little Baron for art frame mesh
11, If ive left you out please let me know

My beta testers

Gentester For testing and friendship check out her great work here......http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/users/647612
LordRahl for testing
Aquariumreef for testing
shedidwhat for testing
darkshot64 for testing

DOWNLOAD

=======
1. Extract the files from both archives to a temporary location.
2. Move all files to (install folder)\Skyrim\Data\
3. enable Edenforrelease esp
4. Edenforrelease esp must be at the end of your load order or after any other exterior mods

In case of any trouble, please don't hesitate to contact me at http://www.skyrimrealestate.com/forum/index.php and I will try to help you
to the best of my ability.

Please visit http://www.skyrimrealestate.com home of the best house mods for Skyrim

You must contact me and obtain my permission before re-packaging any part of
this mod.

Name: Eden
Author Brendan62
Version: V1.0
Date: 3/4/2013
Requirements Dawguard (although not dependant on dawnguard esm) Skyrim 1.9.32
Homepage: http://www.skyrimrealestate.com/forum/index.php

hm seems i also cant find it.. ran around shor's stone for about an hour now.. either my stupidity or maybe a conflict.. but i have nothing that changes the exterior i think.. any help would be nice ;)

Edit:

nevermind, found the observatory entrance next to reach stormcloak camp ;) 

sooooo impressed with the amount of detail in this mod. THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!!

i have a bug where every time i try to enter the arena i CTD... might be a mod conflict somewhere but thought to just point this out.

CTD also happens sometimes if i move between too many doors too quickly

Nice work Brendan, good to see you still doing quality mods after GTASA.

A definite install for me.

Bloody Hell giving away my age and how long ive been modding there :cool:

sooooo impressed with the amount of detail in this mod. THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!!

i have a bug where every time i try to enter the arena i CTD... might be a mod conflict somewhere but thought to just point this out.

CTD also happens sometimes if i move between too many doors too quickly

Id go for a conflict there maybe move Eden to end of your load order

Link still isn't working :(

I tried the .esp from the NexusMods download in hopes that it works, but every time I got within a certain distance of Eden, I get a CTD. The game also hangs on loading if I try to fast travel there.

I'll check my mod load order and a few other things.

I tried the .esp from the NexusMods download in hopes that it works, but every time I got within a certain distance of Eden, I get a CTD. The game also hangs on loading if I try to fast travel there.

Had you read this sentence ?

"This is a very detailed mod although optimized as best i can it will require a high end pc too run it,"

That's really explain the most part of CTD with this mod (if not all)

It crashes whenever I try and enter the dungeon. I wonder if its because I do not have Dawnguard installed. I have other mods, but none of them conflicted with eachother and they all installed effortlessly.

It does not crash to desktop, it only stays in loading purgatory, and only the dungeon.

this makes me very sad.
*EDIT: As I just found out, it also crashes when i try to enter the observatory. It is now where any previous save crashes, so i must delete the saves and start from scratch.

*EDIT2: Now I am not sure what to think. Nexus Download manager fails. I cannot get past the load screen on the SKSE skyrim load screen, it CTD. I tried uninstalling Eden, and it crashes. I may have to completely delete everything and reinstall everything. THis i cannot do at this moment, i think I need to take a break, and come back later, even though I have finally got back into skyrim with new mods now that i have a laptop that can handle them.

Had you read this sentence ?

"This is a very detailed mod although optimized as best i can it will require a high end pc too run it,"

That's really explain the most part of CTD with this mod (if not all)

My computer is fairly high-end: Phenom II x4 @ 3.2GHz, 12GB of RAM, and a GTX 650 Ti Boost. Skyrim runs flawlessly, even with resource-demanding mods, so that wasn't the problem. I've completely reinstalled Skyrim, new everything, because I'm pretty sure it was a mod conflict. I'm gonna have to guess that the crash happened when I got within loading distance of Eden, but it doesn't matter any more, I guess. I'm gonna give this a second shot.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope i am not stepping any once toes, but i have fully fixed this mod up. previously it was crashing after every transits from walking to door or even being near it's vicinity. My pc isn't the fastest around so it was pretty good still having fps of over 60 when entering the house.

i tried uploading a video but somehow it was too big and split files seem to not be able to upload here.

If brendan62 wants to try this fix please reply to this message and i will attach the file.

I will try to create smaller clip but then you can't really see much transits happening.

SC:

post-51279-0-75847500-1367786305_thumb.jpgpost-51279-0-36448700-1367786313_thumb.jpgpost-51279-0-30594200-1367786323_thumb.jpgpost-51279-0-73369200-1367786330_thumb.jpgpost-51279-0-48060700-1367786337_thumb.jpgpost-51279-0-99719500-1367786343_thumb.jpg

Small clip:

EdenAOFixed.7z