7cupsbobatae's Townie Makeovers: Summer Holiday Townie Makeover (Remaster) Added - Updated: 23 April

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Kanot said:

any chance for 1 click download all with Clean Start save game + all towie placed? It would be huge 

Unfortunately, i can't provide that huge size of download file.. But good thing is, loverslab's download section is pretty easy and fast to download each. :) 

• 2 weeks later...

New townie makeover Bella Goth added!

377773153_bellagothgif.gif.123a85bb889486840598866b1db9e1c2.gif

Bella Goth Townie Makeover (NEW)

Back in 2021 April, i gave Bella Goth a makeover. As time passed, with Mortimer Goth's makeover, i wanted to give Bella a better makeover.

I've deleted the old makeover download file so you can download her updated 2022 version. :) 

Her skin tone is darker like the basegame. Her face looks a bit bright, but it's a highlighter makeup.

Spoiler

3.png.6881f4a1c0f1f03c60e3a40893fce768.png

1.png.b4fdc571304765ac676203cdf4f4bc26.png

4.png.41d9866c5af50379732d1d40cf4e02a2.png

5.png.04a5a1528799bc11e167e5f6d7388ef9.png

6.png.8871d56db93d46d10660ba2d57a2ce84.png

Edited by 7cupsbobatae
  • 1 month later...

New townie makeovers Bess Sterling & Jules Rico added!

1412571886_bessgif.gif.3b813eab18b8041d2ad4cd3d272bc3dc.gif

Bess Sterling Townie Makeover (NEW)

Spoiler

1.jpg.3b59dc8886fa44173ab221fb89805461.jpg

2.jpg.7f5864c65de7e64c1f5984416567a218.jpg

3.jpg.2e287bc490728517efffc80785285d7a.jpg

4.jpg.08517bc69070dfa794495e8e8deed612.jpg

7.jpg.1b625772ef256927c9a01f84bf0cbe78.jpg

5.jpg.fcd7596c77be9a34e9deb794b1c184d8.jpg

6.jpg.b944289a522fc37353246fdf7847ea70.jpg

292737843_julesgif.gif.e495536895d0ffac43e37bc1ca932a27.gif

Jules Rico Townie Makeover (NEW)

(Why green hair? Because Jules kinda have cool and punky/tiny bit of edgy side. So, i wanted to give him some face tattos and green hair.

He still has his butterfly tattoo on his back of the neck. I didn't remove it.)

Spoiler

1.jpg.c4a3d62aa59b9b3488d7955ee1e9cb3c.jpg

2.jpg.17a30352bfbaa936037c7d5bc5d6e18b.jpg

5.jpg.79ea97620ba71b1538866ae70ee877b5.jpg

4.jpg.b3ab2052079414afa79bfa20485ac6d9.jpg

6.jpg.83bb25a9722bc7dba93d530768744bcf.jpg

3.jpg.79ac0349c03008aceb6d13fcc9101d4a.jpg

7.jpg.bf39acd2ea6522b39e2f9db84b2e4d1f.jpg

8.jpg.e46941e3b112322230d42076dbcb0fca.jpg

9.jpg.9686e10e4e3d7ebce77605a87bd8259d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, SirDoge said:

Any chance of a reupload of your Alexandra character ? image.png.53c824cf4ee5753c4887e960c2374d99.png

She isn't a townie makeover (which made me confused for a moment haha). I uploaded her to mega files back then and then link got broken. Unfortunately, i'm not sure if i have her files right now. I'll check when i can and let you know how it goes. @SirDoge

Just a heads up, some sliders you've been using have been reported broken after today's patch. And unfortunately, some of those are now considered abandoned as the modder has left the scene.

So we wait for either a patch to the patch, or an S4S batch fix.

4 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

Just a heads up, some sliders you've been using have been reported broken after today's patch. And unfortunately, some of those are now considered abandoned as the modder has left the scene.

Thanks for the heads up and i just noticed it! Glad i don't update my game very often. :) I'll keep an eye on this one to be fixed by the modders. ♥

Edited by 7cupsbobatae
9 hours ago, DarkAudit said:

do you know which are considered abandoned? i know that CMAR last posted in April of this year so i'm not sure if he is one of the ones you are referring to? his breast separation slider is really needed so i hope he will patch it.

4 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

do you know which are considered abandoned? i know that CMAR last posted in April of this year so i'm not sure if he is one of the ones you are referring to? his breast separation slider is really needed so i hope he will patch it.

teanmoon has left the modding scene, so theirs in particular can be considered abandoned unless someone steps up to give them a new home.

19 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

14 minutes ago, DarkAudit said:

teanmoon has left the modding scene, so theirs in particular can be considered abandoned unless someone steps up to give them a new home.

For the moment, i'm following this thread as it's usually really helpful to gather all the info together. Also following the modders' pages/patreons to receive more info. Honestly, i don't update my game quite often as every update breaks more and more so often. I get that some mods and sliders can be get broken but even skins and hairs, make-ups? I might not update my game ever since all my gameplay mods, sliders, skins and many others are working fine for the moment.

Teanmoon, cmar, luumia and obscurus are few to name that their sliders got broken. Hopefully, they can be able to update their sliders. If not, i've heard that even if the sliders are broken, the changes that being made with sliders remain same as long as you don't touch to face (not confirmed though). Patch is still new. I'll wait for a few weeks for everything to settle down. That's what i usually do to update my game to see how the modders handle things (if i do update my game).

Meanwhile, any sims are safe to download if you haven't updated your game. I'm not sure how exactly update effects the sliders and existing sims.

Edit: Obscurus confirmed that they will update their sliders as soon as s4s and morph maker are updated.

Edit 2: Looks like so many CC, mods and sliders affected from this. It might take weeks to settle everything down, if not months. I highly recommend not to update your game for a while. Tumblr looks scary by all the creators' posts that their cc are heavily affected and it will take a long time to fix them all.

Edited by 7cupsbobatae
48 minutes ago, 7cupsbobatae said:

For the moment, i'm following this thread as it's usually really helpful to gather all the info together. Also following the modders' pages/patreons to receive more info. Honestly, i don't update my game quite often as every update breaks more and more so often. I get that some mods and sliders can be get broken but even skins and hairs, make-ups? I might not update my game ever since all my gameplay mods, sliders, skins and many others are working fine for the moment.

Teanmoon, cmar, luumia and obscurus are few to name that their sliders got broken. Hopefully, they can be able to update their sliders. If not, i've heard that even if the sliders are broken, the changes that being made with sliders remain same as long as you don't touch to face (not confirmed though). Patch is still new. I'll wait for a few weeks for everything to settle down. That's what i usually do to update my game to see how the modders handle things (if i do update my game).

Meanwhile, any sims are safe to download if you haven't updated your game. I'm not sure how exactly update effects the sliders and existing sims.

Edit: Obscurus confirmed that they will update their sliders as soon as s4s and morph maker are updated.

Edit 2: Looks like so many CC, mods and sliders affected from this. It might take weeks to settle everything down, if not months. I highly recommend not to update your game for a while. Tumblr looks scary by all the creators' posts that their cc are heavily affected and it will take a long time to fix them all.

do you just live with those annoying "new version available" popup messages from WW & Basemental mods?

Just now, hogsmaws said:

do you just live with those annoying "new version available" popup messages from WW & Basemental mods?

Let's say, i get used to it :P And they only appear once, every time you start your game, not during the gameplay. Honestly, it's better play flawlessly than glitchy and broken. I don't use basemental anymore.

3 hours ago, hogsmaws said:

FYI

CMAR just updated the cmar_BreastSeparationSliderV3.package mod

This is the breast slider that allows for horizontal sliders of the breast

make sure you delete the v2 if it's in your folder.

Thank you!

Additionally, they updated their leg and butt sliders as well!

I probably will keep collecting updated sliders and after a while, i will make a list to share them with the community, if people wants to update their game. I will wait a few weeks though.

Edit: Even if the sliders are broken, the face will remain exactly same as it is confirmed by many simmers. You can change makeup etc but if you don't touch their facial structure (bone, shape etc), they will look the same ♥

Edited by 7cupsbobatae
5 minutes ago, hogsmaws said:

does anyone know which hip slider mod moves the hip-bump up & down?

I'm not sure if this is the right place to look into sliders (since probably not many will see it unless their notifications are up for my thread) but luumia has a hip-shape slider.

Edited by 7cupsbobatae