Is it possible to port any Fallout script mod that doesn't contains any meshes/textures, to Skyrim SE ?

1 hour ago, jimi20 said:

Yes, or no ?

If the answer is no, what options do i have ?

Thx.

Maybe you are talking about some particular mod? I think if you will create new skyrim esp based on info from f4 esp probably some small scripts have chance to work, if you will recompile sources (or maybe even without this)

The answer to your exact question as you worded it, is NO and NO other options.

The answer to a question i think you meant to ask is too complicated to be a simple Yes/No:

In general, it depends on which of the new Fallout 4 scripting features is the mod taking advantage of (if any).

For example, the mod can be using a RefCollection, structures, or any of the new commands/events which do not exist in Skyrim/SSE.
Obviously, if Skyrim/SSE doesn't have a 1:1 equivalent for the new Fallout 4 feature, it won't be possible to simply back-port the mod to Skyrim/SSE.

But depending on how is particular new Fallout 4 feature used and why, it MAY be possible to rewrite the relevant parts of the script using standard Skyrim features, features added by SKSE, or features added by some SKSE plugin (like JContainers, PapyrusUtil, etc.).
It MAY be even possible to drop certain features of the mod without affecting its functionality too much.

So, it is impossible to give you a definitive answer, unless you name the mod (and even then it may require someone to look into it, to see how it was made).

Thanks everyone! i am very new to modding and really interested in mod creation process. Right now i am trying to decide which games i should buy for myself as well as recommend to my friends as we all are interested in making basic mods, for games with flexible modding potential. Fallout 4 was displayed as a major recommendation on my Steam page so i got curious. But based on above statements, perhaps only an expert programmer is capable of successfully performing such advanced tasks in such rigid game. Just wanted to make sure, that's all.

Thanks again!