What's in your Mods folder going into December 2020?

If any of you have fully stable games at the moment, I'd love to know what you have in your folders currently? What are your default body parts? Sliders? Skin overlays?

For myself, what seems to be stable atm is just: MCCC, WW, Nisa's Wicked Perversions 2.7g, Sims4CommunityLib v1.55, Magic-Bot Non Default Feet F5 Remaster, More Columns in CAS v1.13, No More Autonomous Drinks or Thirst, CC Wrench override UPDATE!, Arckange_BetterLadders_AlwaysSlideDown. Expanded_Rewards_v11 (half), Lumpinou_MoodPackMod v0.9, ClaudiaSharon_NoAutoPC_1.63, [Kuttoe] NewHobbyTraits, Unhidden Traits, Child Traits V6-2, Teen Traits V4-1, MS_Teen Careers.

Will be trying to move other things in one at a time to avoid issues. Knowing exactly how to test seems to be an issue.

Tested:

EVEv7 Non Defaults + Newer Extra Options - Works, but *massively* slowed my game down, not sure why.

Zulf_NoRomanticRejection_SnowyEscapeUpdate - Doesn't seem to be compatible. Not throwing up errors, but experiencing romantic/sexual rejection regardless.

To be tested:

Set Family Relationships Mod (when updated!!)

Bikes For Children (when I get the University pack or Ecolife pack, presumably)

I've had an ongoing issue with my sims, which has resulted in me uninstalling/reinstalling, and clearing out my folders several times. I try to slowly add things back into my game, but at some point, every time, I encounter a glitch in which EA sims start losing their entire heads but for their teeth (and I can't tell where it came from.) I try to utilize things recommended on LL pages, but I get really paranoid it has something to do with those, and I'm the only one who didn't know we weren't supposed to use those packages anymore. I also try to ensure my CC is marked not to be used by randoms, so I don't know... Anyways, I'd just love to know what people are playing with in their stable games. I apparently kept adding back in Nisa's Head Replacements accidentally.

It'd help me a lot, straight off the bat to know certain things are trustworthy.

Will continue updating this post as items are tested to the best of my ability.

Missing heads is usually caused by the old 'No EA Eyelashes' mod but can also even be caused by a cc necklace.

Switched over to this one back on 5/13/20 and no troubles since.

Cien - No EA Lashes v5 For - For All

Far too many mods for a complete list, and my list is small compared to a few others, lol.

But the main script mods I use and trust for regular updates and fixes are.

Basemental

MCCC

WW

SCAM an older mod by the late Scumbumbo that never needs updates

LittleMsSam Live in Services, Quick Shower & Bath, and several others.

Scarlet's Mods (just a few)

Scumbumbo Don't Wash Dishes Where You Angry Poop (still kept updated by others)

(Latest game patch was supposed to fix this game bug but never did so the mod is still needed)

No Glo No Blu

Stop Moving in CAS

Control Any Sim (Just recently updated for SE, finally) 

NPCC by Paulson (Very slow to update for new game patches although it's still working without errors) 

Plus many more

(Most all these mods need updates when major game patches get dropped anyway)

LuthenRising usually starts a thread for broken mods ever time this happens.

They don't allow discussion of adult mods like Basemental or Wicked but they do cover a ton of other misc mods and have links for updates.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/983508/broken-updated-mods-cc-snowy-escape-nov-2020

I always look for this place when major game updates drop so I can start collecting updated mods well before updating my game.

Only using a couple of non-default skin overlays.

WW default bodies with Wild Guy's Female Body Details.

Far less problems with these after game updates than some of the others like EVE, plus I don't need any specific clothing to fit.

Some of the HD feet have also been known to impact game performance. 

Sorry, searched the rules to see if double-posting was disallowed - didn't see anything but if it is wrong, I do apologize.

I was just wondering, while doing my testing, does anyone know if an item takes a long time to load in the Sims 4 Studio if that might be 'bad' CC which would also slow the game down, or be bugged in other capacities?

Additionally, does anyone know if there's an easy way to locate all packages with merged content? I've found that if I merge packages with previously-merged items, it renames some of the packages (annoyingly) and would like to avoid that as much as possible.

I'm also wondering if someone knows of a decent way to tell if animations/poses are functional without having to run through each individual one in-game. Which given Sims bugginess would probably take hours or even days?