"Afro" Hairstyle

I'll keep an eye out, but just to be my usual 'self' - I would call that 'Big Hair', and not an 'Afro'. I was in my 20's during the Big Hair 80's and know Big Hair when I see it :)  Looks a lot like Cher.

I have several Afro's myself, and really like what it adds to the game. I myself would be interested in this, and now that I know it 'exists' will be on the lookout.

Spoiler

cher-billboards-today-tease-3-170522_d70

Been looking since that last post.

LanaCCfinds is pretty comprehensive for a multi-release site (Sims 4,3,2)

I spent more time looking at conversions and while I didn't find the original you posted, maybe this is of interest?

tumblr_ovrtqv2q7X1ulg1pao1_500.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lahcug8p1e1k3ko/hff-sims_BlahberryPancake_Koshosho_Hair_Conversion.sims3pack/file

From: https://sssvitlans.tumblr.com/  There is a ton of stuff - just be sure for anyone looking - choose the CORRECT download section to browse/don't waste time in the Sims 4 section for example.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't have a proper 'Cleopatra Jones' hairstyle myself though. https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Cleopatra+Jones&atb=v209-1&iax=images&ia=images  Most of the big hair/afro styles I use are not those classic 70's styles which tend to be round and symmetrical.

I had to stop looking though - I was beginning to 'download frenzy', like a shark smelling blood in the water.

> A trick I use when possible is to identify a creator's work if something similar is found, and see if I can follow a breadcrumb trail back to a larger body of work.

On 12/3/2020 at 11:03 PM, StellarLare said:

discovered this page

I bookmarked it myself after choosing a few. Anymore I try to 'shop' when I'm hungry, instead of hoarding stuff I may never use.

Some really interesting options I've NEVER seen anywhere.

While I did snag a couple that I can use as an excuse to play my Ziwa Bonde saves again, I mostly was interested in the braids/dreads. I have been using them more and more for my Aliens. There's just something cool about that look IMO.

THANKS for the resource!

Screenshot-84.jpg.e5d51038cdcc78ed13180cfbde3a34b3.jpg