SexLab sslAnimationSlots 3000 SE

51 minutes ago, blague said:

Very bizarre... I have only 590 animations but some packs don't work. They are SE, but somethings gone awry and I can't figure it out. Disabled, rebuilt registry, nothing changes. Even tried a new save. I probably just have too many mods, over 400 at this point.

Best is to disable the animations packs and enable 1 at a time.

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2021 at 6:49 PM, yapi75 said:

I can't get over the 750 animations limit. The increase in slots is displayed in SexLab but the number of animations I can register is still capped at 750 for both human and creature. I followed the tutorial and use FNIS SE 7_6 XXL so I'm kinda lost ...

i am having the same issue, how did you resolved...it.

10 hours ago, yapi75 said:

I did'nt sorry?

for me it was working before; at some point after some time i didn't realize it's stopped working,  so i started disabling animation and sl mods to test it out in new game. The issue still persisted and idk how to fix it at this point...

I ended up selectively enabling sl animations under 750.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks looking for some advice, do I need to install both files from the downloads section? I ask as I currently have only the second file (SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 SE 2.0.2.zip) and it doesn't seem to do anything. Playing AE version and I still only have 1250 slots. I started a new game installed sexlab and then registered zaz, extrus and finally loaded my slal packs. Hot the 1250 limit and it stopped loading anymore. Any help me out, did I miss something?

On 11/20/2020 at 11:20 PM, Swe-DivX said:

Bugs:
Dynamic Animation Replacer - Skyrim SE Version 1.1.0 Modified DLL with the limit increased from 16.3k to 32.5k - DynamicAnimationReplacer.zip by MstrN

So...is this means it will not work if I increased the DAR file limit from 16.3k to 32.5k? but what if I need to increase this number in order to reach more than 1000 sexlab animations without the "too many animations" error? Is there a way to use both of them?

On 7/19/2022 at 7:26 AM, yencrown12 said:

i am having the same issue, how did you resolved...it.

I am also had the same issue, and I tried another one on schaken-mods, it works fine for me Sexlab More Animations 1200 - Sexual Content - Schaken-Mods. idk if the problem caused by the number of animations (1200 vs 2000) or the path of a file called "sslAnimationSlots.psc" (these two mods placed this file in different folder). maybe you want to test for it? but for me, 1200 animations each is already enough for now XD

13 hours ago, ylzmz said:

So...is this means it will not work if I increased the DAR file limit from 16.3k to 32.5k? but what if I need to increase this number in order to reach more than 1000 sexlab animations without the "too many animations" error? Is there a way to use both of them?

If you have more than 16000 animations, you need to use the patch for SE. Usually you get over this limit if you add a lot of sla packs. The game will still work but the DAR won't do what it's supposed to.

10 hours ago, ylzmz said:

I am also had the same issue, and I tried another one on schaken-mods, it works fine for me Sexlab More Animations 1200 - Sexual Content - Schaken-Mods. idk if the problem caused by the number of animations (1200 vs 2000) or the path of a file called "sslAnimationSlots.psc" (these two mods placed this file in different folder). maybe you want to test for it? but for me, 1200 animations each is already enough for now XD

sslAnimationSlots.psc should only be used on older versions of Skyrim SE, not on Skyrim AE. Best is to compare the changes by checking which mod overwrites the file.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since the instructions for installing with Sexlab Utility Plus (SLU+) are located on the LE page and not here, I thought I'd post it here so people know how to install them together. 

1. Install Sexlab Utility Plus

2. Install sslAnimationSlots 2000 after SLU+ (only the ESP is needed)

3. Delete/hide the scripts from sslAnimationSlots 2000 (they're not needed if used with SLU+)

4. Load and use the SexLab 'Clean system'

Nothing should overwrite the SLU+ when you are done. 

Explanation in LE post: 

Part 2:

Edited by lavatube
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Dragneel013 said:

How do you edited the 2000 to change it to 3000 for sl  1.63 beta

Not sure if you and and whoa. I've installed most mod packs and not needed to do this. Check to see if you have not installed multiple versions of the same packs. Get rid of the old ones if you have

12 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Not sure if you and and whoa. I've installed most mod packs and not needed to do this. Check to see if you have not installed multiple versions of the same packs. Get rid of the old ones if you have

The packs i have are all different. So trust me on this when i say 2000 human animation is not enough. Right now I have maxed the 2000 human animation. And I still have 240 more human animation to add. 

16 hours ago, Dragneel013 said:

The packs i have are all different. So trust me on this when i say 2000 human animation is not enough. Right now I have maxed the 2000 human animation. And I still have 240 more human animation to add. 

I can create a 3000 version, Can try tonight, but can't promise anything. Have a lot to do before Midsummer. We have our Viking party this weekend.