PoseEdit use

5 hours ago, HypnoSoul said:

I tried but It doesn't work, when I click the button nothing happens....

You're right, my bad.. Those are for the actual hand (fingers) sliders. No, I don't think there's an option to do what you want. If you CTRL+A you can change the tools panel from sliders to numeric, that will at least let you enter more precise values. And TKX_Utilities has an option to merge poses, so if you've already got something you like you can import it. But that's about it. Welcome to the world of 3X animation.

51 minutes ago, HypnoSoul said:

Thank You, I edited everything by hand.

Another question: I am trying to do a simple animation, I followed the official tutorial by triXXX but nothing happens, in my case the head is frozen instead of doung a "no" animation. What am I missing? 

I'm not really sure what you mean by "frozen", Could be you have the head locked, or you have global key editing enabled and you're changing all your keyframes at once. Anyhow, here's a simple no animation...

You can save some steps by locking the eyes, but I always forget to unlock them...