A big bug. TheKlub17v10

OSTGO

Hello everyone.

Today I installed game, and after a fresh install I have an issue with custom skins. Textures on models head aren't showing (default texture on any custom skin), and rest of the body is perfectly fine.

Does anyone perhaps have an idea what might be wrong?

Thanks in advance.

I'm no expert . Just a suggestion. Check the size. Are you using 4x skin? try changing the size 2048X2048 or 1024x1024 of the head.  also check the name? and passfile make sure it is reference to a valid bump or spec file. for instance some people put skin pass / bump files  and  locate them in another folder in active mod. hopefully that might help.

Thank you for reply.

I'm not sure if it has something to do with bump or pass files. Because last time I was playing (several months ago) everything worked fine. I tried with 4x mod and it didn't work out.

I'm not using hook nor any other graphic enhancement. Maybe it is because of some addons or scripts? Or should I maybe downgrade my game to some older version (installed latest p patch)?

EDIT: Solved! It was some beard addon.