Tears on model

2 hours ago, HypnoSoul said:

Hi all, is there a way to add tears on a model (not tattoed, just normal tears)?

There are a few ways. First there's a tears option at the top of the makeup tab. That gives you 4 options (I don't know if they are ActiveModdable, I haven't tried). Second, and probably the easiest way, is to draw them onto a custom skin (You can do that for all kind of stuff; tears, cum, whip marks, you name it...). Third, you could make an overlay cube using the toy editor and a transparent png. That'll give you six options in one. What's more, you can animate it (sort-of).

13 minutes ago, EJAX said:

There are a few ways. First there's a tears option at the top of the makeup tab. That gives you 4 options (I don't know if they are ActiveModdable, I haven't tried). Second, and probably the easiest way, is to draw them onto a custom skin (You can do that for all kind of stuff; tears, cum, whip marks, you name it...). Third, you could make an overlay cube using the toy editor and a transparent png. That'll give you six options in one. What's more, you can animate it (sort-of).

Thanks! For what I need, the first way is good. Just one question: do You know if a specific makeup could be linked to a specific saved outfit?

8 minutes ago, HypnoSoul said:

Thanks! For what I need, the first way is good. Just one question: do You know if a specific makeup could be linked to a specific saved outfit?

No, I think about the only way to set multiple defaults is to clone a new model. But then you have that mess to deal with. I tried it, it gets confusing real quick.