Need help importing my Milking stuff

Hey whoever's reading. I've recently taken interest in creating stuff for Sims 4 and have been working hard the past week and a half on a few things. Ive watched a few tutorials on importing etc, but some questions remain in regards to Textures and CC mesh bodyparts.  To be specific, I have been working on Breast Pumps, and Milking stuff, but its been one headache after another learning exactly how to create things for Sims 4.

I've already learned I cant use the latest Blender since Sims 4 Studio only accepts .blend files from 2.7-2.78 if I recall [Im using 2.76]. Fortunately I was able to transfer the first set of Pumps from Blender 2.9 to Blender 2.76 since I created the texture map. Currently my issue is  getting the texture to align perfectly since Sims 4 has a template for CAS items as well as making it so they rest perfectly on breast. I'm fairly new to this, but I feel if I can get over this final hump of textures and positioning I can build off what I learned for the other kinky items and devices Im working on or wanting to make.

Below in the spoilers is some pictures of the progress I've made so far. They're listed in top to bottom in their respective priorities.

Note: I know these pictures are all taken in 2.9 but I am already using 2.76 for editting/creation. Other than the V2 Breast Pumps, I'm just leaving the rest stored here until I get to them.

Current Project: V2 Portable Suction Milkers

Spoiler

Note: Textures for suction glass & storage vial have been a major headache. eventually I think I figured out how to make them be shown as transparent in game.  >_<

image.thumb.png.0618eea130b7d33c8fb516e402f90ba8.png

V1 Suction Milkers

Spoiler

Note: Please forgive the lack of Materials/Textures. I got rid of them so I could start over when I finished the  textures  for the V2 models. Anyway, my intent are for these to be used as the basic breast suction cups with the milking system in regards to static in-milking-rack milking. The tips are designed to be Valves so If i create other Milking devices or racks in the future, hoses can be attached" to these ends so the system would seem Modular and uniform. 

image.thumb.png.564f8ec9df29b8095ebe8938f5eddc9e.png

Penis Pump

Spoiler

Just like the V1 Breast pumps forgive the Materials. I have to redo the Materials on this, rebake, and retexture. I also must add a valve on the tip just like the V1 Breast pumps. This is pretty self explanatory as for what its intent. Im hoping once I have things figured out  I can have this in CAS and ready.

image.thumb.png.55794d976075733c5a85c9532ec5f8d8.png

Milking Rack and Storage Tank

Spoiler

This is pretty Self explanatory as well. I just have to work on getting this retextured etc etc.

image.thumb.png.453bd30480e98a71d274169cbeb47442.png

FINAL NOTE: As I stated before I am very new to doing this stuff, but I love creating mesh, and I want to be able to contribute. I ultimately have no control of  how people will use what i create once I get enough skill to upload them with their intended finish but Im hoping in time I too will learn how to get into things such as creating Sex animations etc for this stuff so I can become a bit more self sufficient. So if you have any skill with getting mesh in game as along with being compatible with other mesh body parts from WW Id appreciate any help I can get :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I just want to say that these milkers/pumps looks great. I have zero experience with modding, but I hope you will find someone to help you.

TS4 could really use some more milking stuff. I've been keeping an eye on the milk farm feature in the Devious Desires mod, which looks quite promising.