Customizer options lost

zedovski

Hi guys today i made a mess with my game. I have installed few addons just to try them out ( 3DSexVilla2.AA1.GUI.modded, C00.R9X.01.AnewManipulator and 3DSexVilla2.AAA.RoomCustomizer ). After returning to game i have noticed that i am missing eyeball and eye iris selections, skin selection option and few other tings. I deleted newly added addons and customizer GUI reverted but those options are still missing.  For example now i only have 2 eyeball options and the same with eye iris ( i had dozens ) and i have no teeth what so ever to chose, no option for changing skins. I really don't no what to do. Please help guys. 

4 hours ago, zedovski said:

Hi guys today i made a mess with my game. I have installed few addons just to try them out ( 3DSexVilla2.AA1.GUI.modded, C00.R9X.01.AnewManipulator and 3DSexVilla2.AAA.RoomCustomizer ). After returning to game i have noticed that i am missing eyeball and eye iris selections, skin selection option and few other tings. I deleted newly added addons and customizer GUI reverted but those options are still missing.  For example now i only have 2 eyeball options and the same with eye iris ( i had dozens ) and i have no teeth what so ever to chose, no option for changing skins. I really don't no what to do. Please help guys. 

Are you sure those are the only three you added? It sounds to me like you dropped a custom.script for version 7.5 into VX. It would look something like "Custom.02.R9AddOnScripts.vX.XX" .. also look for anything with the word "Orca" in it.