4some poses not working

rahul58

• 5 months later...

Has anyone else seen this issue? All 4some poses were working originally but now will not load in game. The option is selected under options, I've reloaded all 4some poses, I can see the 4th person when selecting characters but in game none of these poses work anymore. Any help would be appreciated. 

• 3 weeks later...

On 4/18/2021 at 5:50 AM, catching_sight said:

Has anyone else seen this issue? All 4some poses were working originally but now will not load in game. The option is selected under options, I've reloaded all 4some poses, I can see the 4th person when selecting characters but in game none of these poses work anymore. Any help would be appreciated. 

My guess is, I've had this happen too and in my case, I changed the pose using Tkx_Ultils, adding that extra person, etc....

Here's the thing, when you move that pose, from your directory, the player you added with Tkx disappears.

How do you prevent this? You got to save this pose in your poseEditor, save it into your "Save" folder, and then only move, copy whatever. Only at this point is the pose permanently saved.

The Tkx saves the poses in game, but the poses revert back if you either cut them or if you move the folder containing them.

there's no way to fix this, you either remake  the pose through poseEditor or you ask the orignal modder to save the pose correctly like I mentioned above.

In either cases, very likely the poses were corrupted or weren't saved correctly. You gota get the old poses back, somehow, or you're screwed.