NOTICE: The new site is now moved to the original www.loverslab.com URL. The site may be up and down during this transition and there is still some tweaks and setup going on, so you may experience the occasional broken link, visual oddity, and other such errors. 

If you notice anything any particular that's broken or have any suggestions or comments, please post them in the following thread: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/87535-new-site-questions-comments-and-suggestions/

The old site will remain accessible for the next week via the URL http://old.loverslab.com

This version 3 blocked and CTD entry in some inn - Westweld inn, Imperial bridge inn. 

Why - it is not clear. Roll back to version 1.43 - everything is fine.

Maybe in other taverns - I did not check everything. But in these two there are quests.

EDIT - OOO Was the reason.  Another game, without OOO, but with MOO - everything is fine.

i confuse with MBP

if i use 

Mbp ++ allin1

not Mbp ++ 9.4...
it can work?

i just confuse.. 

You can........IF the MBP++ all in 1 includes MBP++9.4.

I can't answer any better unless you provide a link to the all in 1 version you are referring to.

Hey, does anybody still use this? does anybody know if this conflicts withe newest versions of Better Cities or Unique Landscapes?

Actually, my main concern is how much this effects the Pells gate area, as I have two major mods that effect that area heavily(sharisie's towns and Lost spires)

Thanks.

This MOD is very AI heavy for all of the added NPCs, so anything that alters areas has the potential to mess with that AI.

post-18672-0-64361800-1504087153_thumb.png