Need some information

Hey guys, i am planning on taking the WW experience, but i am little bit confused. I dont see any faq regarding what i need or which DLCs and add ons i need to have full WW experience. Can anybody help me? What should i download, which dlcs should i get and what animations i need to use. Thanks

Hey Skaldy,

I'm 'new' to it as well.

You need at least: AEP Pronography, Wicked Perversions, Red Apple Net and the basemental drugs package.
I tried several animations. And in the end the mods crashes, and I cannot let my sims do sex. So it's all a bit tricky to get the right animations. Hopefully some experienced players can answer your tread and tell us what animations they use which are not buggy. 

5 hours ago, Skaldy said:

Hey guys, i am planning on taking the WW experience, but i am little bit confused. I dont see any faq regarding what i need or which DLCs and add ons i need to have full WW experience. Can anybody help me? What should i download, which dlcs should i get and what animations i need to use. Thanks

WW doesn't need any DLC's to function but...

WW Strip Clubs don't work unless you have the Get to Work EP.

I like the Get Together EP for the Club system as WW adds 'Have Sex' and Nudity to the regular clubs activities, plus a big town, DJ's and more.

Spa Day adds more places for WW woohoo like Saunas, Massage Tables & Chairs, and Yoga Mats, plus a new Wellness Skill in the pack.

Island Life isn't too bad either.

You should also consider what other DLC's you might like for other gameplay or build buy items too.

(I didn't ever buy the Seasons EP because I only like the summer weather for easy year round gardening for my sims).

(Pets is OK for the bb and content, and a decent town,  but I don't mess with the pets much in game)

Wild Guys Female Body Details adds more fancy bits for CAS to add pubic hairs and nipple sizes/blush.

Simdulgence Real Gens Penis for a detailed Penis mod with many sizes to choose from the in WW body selector menu in game. 

Basemental Drugs is a cool mod that turns juice into real drinks and sims can get drunk, or high on drugs.

MCCC is a utility mod that can do so much it's hard to list all the features.

You can use as many animations as you want and I'm fond of MOTHERLOADSIMS and Azmodan22 but many others are good too.

The more animations you have the more variety you will get, plus more, or different, objects.

I'd just start with a few basics and get everything working first before going crazy adding more mods. 

11 hours ago, Scorpio said:

WW doesn't need any DLC's to function but...

WW Strip Clubs don't work unless you have the Get to Work EP.

I like the Get Together EP for the Club system as WW adds 'Have Sex' and Nudity to the regular clubs activities, plus a big town, DJ's and more.

Spa Day adds more places for WW woohoo like Saunas, Massage Tables & Chairs, and Yoga Mats, plus a new Wellness Skill in the pack.

Island Life isn't too bad either.

You should also consider what other DLC's you might like for other gameplay or build buy items too.

(I didn't ever buy the Seasons EP because I only like the summer weather for easy year round gardening for my sims).

(Pets is OK for the bb and content, and a decent town,  but I don't mess with the pets much in game)

Wild Guys Female Body Details adds more fancy bits for CAS to add pubic hairs and nipple sizes/blush.

Simdulgence Real Gens Penis for a detailed Penis mod with many sizes to choose from the in WW body selector menu in game. 

Basemental Drugs is a cool mod that turns juice into real drinks and sims can get drunk, or high on drugs.

MCCC is a utility mod that can do so much it's hard to list all the features.

You can use as many animations as you want and I'm fond of MOTHERLOADSIMS and Azmodan22 but many others are good too.

The more animations you have the more variety you will get, plus more, or different, objects.

I'd just start with a few basics and get everything working first before going crazy adding more mods. 

thank you kind sir. This is what i was looking for exactly