Blender head accessory export.

Hi, I have corrected the EDI helmet that someone posted on modsgarden a long time ago. Inside Blender the head accessory looks fine:

MCOu2m3z_o.png

But when I use CollaTKane to convert the dae file into an addon the addon isn't correctly placed on the head:

UcWDs7cA_o.png

I weight painted the helmet to the head2 joint and used a modified version of the run_exemple_UserHat1_Hair_Hat_VX.bat to convert the file.

Does anyone know what I have to change in order to correctly place the helmet onto the head?

Thank you in advance !

Just answering my own question so maybe others can use the info. After a lot of tinkering, I found out that I used the wrong CollaTKane Batch file. Since I used the Clothing tutorial by OysterMug (Thanks for that OysterMug!) I had to use the Clothing batch file to convert the addon. The hat batch file doesn't use the skeleton.txt and therefore the addon would hover above the head and would not rotate appropriately. I even managed to implement the scale and position shapekey but I still have a problem with the scale sliders not working as expected. If someone knows the answer to how the shapekey in Blender correspond to the ACxxx files and the customizer I would greatly appreciate that. Thanks in advance.

iNtNWjq9_o.jpg

Hi, another update for those interested in using CollaTKane. The solution for the size slider support was quite easy. Before adding blendshapes for the size of the head addon I simply scaled it to a smaller size than it was originally and adjusted the blendshape range in such a way that the middle slider position in the Customizer menu corresponds to the original helmet's scale. It seems that VX only uses positive values for the scale of the head addon.