Room creation VX - need help

zeug1

Hey there,

can someone tell me what i need, to make rooms for VX. I just started Collakane`s turorials and then mg was down.

Now i have some nice blender files, but i just dont know how to make txx of them.

Or do i need .bsb files now and what are .bsb files?

I dont find anything about .bsb an 3D-modeling.

I hope you can help me, so i can share my work.

• 2 months later...
On 31.10.2020 at 15:35, zeug1 said:

Привет всем,

Может кто подскажет, что мне нужно, чтобы освободить места для VX. Я только что начал туториалы Коллакейна, а потом MG упал.

Теперь у меня есть несколько хороших файлов блендера, но я просто не знаю, как сделать из них txx.

Или мне сейчас нужны файлы .bsb, а что такое файлы .bsb?

Я не нашел ничего о .bsb 3D-моделировании.

Надеюсь, вы поможете мне, и я смогу поделиться своей работой.

Hello. If the information is still actual, algorithm of action the such.

1.       The Blender file is necessary for exporting to a folder with CollaTKane with expansion Collada (.dae)  with a name "Scene"

2.       In the Blender to switch off чекбоксы "triangulation" and «to Use copies of objects», чекбокс to "Copy" in parametres the structure is included.

3.       In root folder CollaTKane should there will be a file of Stsena.dae and files of structures, structures should be in a format.png with the permission 72 and the sizes 512х512, 1024х1024 or 2048х2048, game will not see others.

4.       In a folder with CollaTKane there is a folder Resources in it содержиться file Default_Icon.png is opened it in any graphic editor and is changeable on a desirable icon, it will be displayed in game as a room badge.

5.       To start a file выполненный_exemple_R9ZRoomХХХ_V7_5.bat starts window CMD, on proprocession of some time window CMD is closed and in a folder with CollaTKane there will be folder ТХХ in it required file ХХХ.тхх

6.       For change of number of a room it is necessary to edit a file выполненный_exemple_R9ZRoomХХХ_V7_5.bat in the Notebook ++ on the wished.

How to add quantity of positions for models in a room I do not know, has not understood yet up to the end.

Excuse English for me not a native language, I use translator Google.