stumped: mystery bodyslide overwriting

I'm running fusion girl and a host of other mods. Strangely, earlier today when I loaded my game my body config turned into something..... not what I set. I checked for conflicts in vortex and FO4 edit, and couldn't find anything. I tried building and rebuilding in bodyslide and outfit studio.... nothing. Still stuck with the mystery body. I am unsure of what to do from here.

Ā 

Images attached for clarity's sake

photo_2020-10-25_08-33-04.jpg

377160_20201025083218_1.png

12 minutes ago, Vikingunleashed said:

I'm running fusion girl and a host of other mods. Strangely, earlier today when I loaded my game my body config turned into something..... not what I set. I checked for conflicts in vortex and FO4 edit, and couldn't find anything. I tried building and rebuilding in bodyslide and outfit studio.... nothing. Still stuck with the mystery body. I am unsure of what to do from here.

Ā 

Images attached for clarity's sake

photo_2020-10-25_08-33-04.jpg

377160_20201025083218_1.png

Maybe because of bodygen that cones with fg mod, have you selected it when you was installing fg?

3 minutes ago, Vikingunleashed said:

I tried uninstalling FG and rebuilding with CBBE, but I'm still locked to this different body. I'm unsure of how to even troubleshoot this issue tbh.

If you mean rebuilding in bodyslide and still have problem, maybe you have mod that overwrites your body like unique player model

3 minutes ago, Indarello said:

If you mean rebuilding in bodyslide and still have problem, maybe you have mod that overwrites your body like unique player model

that is exactly what's happening, but I cant find whatever's overwriting it

Ā 

edit: I completely removed FG mod as well, started fallout, still had this body, reinstalled and rebuilt, still had body, that's what I was saying in my previous post

25 minutes ago, Vikingunleashed said:

that is exactly what's happening, but I cant find whatever's overwriting it

Ā 

edit: I completely removed FG mod as well, started fallout, still had this body, reinstalled and rebuilt, still had body, that's what I was saying in my previous post

Maybe you use MO2? Because I use Vortex and I only saw that MO2 have separated virtual folder with mods or something like this, maybe when you rebuilt body - it dont drop in this folder that used to run game?

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

Maybe you use MO2? Because I use Vortex and I only saw that MO2 have separated virtual folder with mods or something like this, maybe when you rebuilt body - it dont drop in this folder that used to run game?

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean I should use MO2 or that I should use Vortex?

1 hour ago, Indarello said:

I use vortex and any changes I make in Bodyslide are reflected as soon as I restart the game. I'm able to change NPC bodies no problem. It's just that something is overwriting my UP FG body and I cant figure out what, and asĀ  far as conflicts and dependencies go, neither vortex or FO4edit are showing anything as overwriting \Fallout 4\Data\Meshes\Actors\Character\PlayerCharacterAssets\FemaleBody.nif