Having issues with BodySlide/Outfit Studio (FO4 only issue)

I can provide screenshots if needed, but basically when I build outfits for my bodyslide preset, The outfits move to align to what the nude body is, but under the outfits it displays the base level CBBE body.  Not entirely sure what I need to do to fix it. For my CBBE I'm running a phsycis enabled pussy and anus over CBBE reduced. 

I can provide screenshots both in-game and in my BS and OS previews to help show my problem if needed.

1 hour ago, bebis said:

I can provide screenshots if needed, but basically when I build outfits for my bodyslide preset, The outfits move to align to what the nude body is, but under the outfits it displays the base level CBBE body.  Not entirely sure what I need to do to fix it. For my CBBE I'm running a phsycis enabled pussy and anus over CBBE reduced. 

I can provide screenshots both in-game and in my BS and OS previews to help show my problem if needed.

Where you get this body?

11 hours ago, bebis said:

Any clothing that uses the "body" slot (33 mostly) will have a body attached to it. I don't recommend deleting the body.

:exclamation:

10 hours ago, Indarello said:

Where you get this body?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15 + https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/7931-aaf-animated-fannies/

11 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Any clothing that uses the "body" slot (33 mostly) will have a body attached to it. I don't recommend deleting the body.

How do I alter that body? the clothes in game look as they should, it's just the body that needs changed.

Update: Removed fannies, still having the issue where the clothes are right but the body under the clothes aren't. Included an Image example. Notice the harness sticks off the body, and Piper's breasts don't fill the harness. I can include more examples if needed.

fallout.png

3 hours ago, bebis said:

Update: Removed fannies, still having the issue where the clothes are right but the body under the clothes aren't. Included an Image example. Notice the harness sticks off the body, and Piper's breasts don't fill the harness. I can include more examples if needed.

fallout.png

You can fix this if you will download fg 1.45 files and build this outfit again

24 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

We ALL are experiencing this, not just you. All clothes must be updated to FG 1.75 in order for the clothes to work. V1.45 & V1.61 clothes will not work on FG V1.75 bodies.

3 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You can fix this if you will download fg 1.45 files and build this outfit again

Is it 1.45 or 1.75, and I'm also not sure what you mean by FG? If you mean Fusion Girl, I'm using CBBE.

3 hours ago, Indarello said:

And when you press "preview" all looks good?

Preview shows the same in game. It's basically loading the CBBE slim body as the body type but then making the clothes fit what the actual nude body is

12 hours ago, bebis said:

Preview shows the same in game. It's basically loading the CBBE slim body as the body type but then making the clothes fit what the actual nude body is

Again, in preview it looks: bugged (like in game) or normal (preset change clothes and body properly changes with clothes)?

On 10/29/2020 at 3:57 PM, Indarello said:

Dont know how to fix this fast and simple, but you can check if you are using latest cbbe or search fix in mod topic, or I can give yiu instractions how to fix it in a bit cimplicated way

I don't think the CBBE is out of date... What's it gonna take to fix it? I don't want to make you type out a bunch of instructions if I'm too incompitent to follow them...

41 minutes ago, bebis said:

I don't think the CBBE is out of date... What's it gonna take to fix it? I don't want to make you type out a bunch of instructions if I'm too incompitent to follow them...

What you mean you think? You can check if it latest version in mod manager or not, it takes 20 sec, latest is 2.6.3 was released in april