Need help making this happen with traits

I'm not sure how best to word this, but I'm attempting a playthrough where Males by default are at odds with one another. Basically the premise of this play through  is men fight eachother constantly and dont like one another and attempt to acquire other males spouses/gfs etc. [The only trait I dont have would be one to make Males dislike other males enough to instantly become angry/enraged]

The good news is I have 99% the traits I need in game already to make this play through happen, but I also need help finding out if there's a way to apply traits by default to all NPCs. For example something like apply trait X to all males. I know you can use MCCC to apply traits with MC Cas but is there a way to apply 1 trait across all npcs or male npcs at once? 

My intention for those who are curious is - 

- make all males do autonomous non deadly interactions from Extreme Violence [i believe there might be a hidden trait for this]

-give all males the Rapist trait

-give all males the Homewrecker Trait

Purpose:

In order to to not make everyone upset and sad the player must effectively ruin other males relationships so if they were to be disposed of, others will be happy during witnessing death. The player must protect their mates from other males while they continue to spread their bloodline [having incest enabled may complicate things though since it pretty much makes the player rivaled to their own offspring but meh] 

If anyone could help I'd appreciate immensely. Thanks everyone in advance ?

6 hours ago, aegaskin said:

since it pretty much makes the player rivaled to their own offspring but meh

I have MCCC settings so only 100% female babies are born but I've had it mess up on occasion and make a male.

Just deleted it with MCCC and tried again.

Think this can apply to any new random sims being spawned by the game too.

Although I use Paulson's NPCC to stop all the continuous new sim generation. 

The plague from Strangerville spread throughout all the lands and caused a genetic disorder that killed off all the male population.

But for some odd reason my Sim was immune :)

(Playing with aging off)

Didn't need any rapist traits as my WW settings allow my sim to have sex with everyone by either autonomous or manual.

Any males still living when I started the play through were disabled for WW autonomous by using shift + click /wicked/disable for autonomy.

Now all the other males have died off through various means.

Incest trait added to offspring as needed.

No idea about the male drama parts or fighting other than maybe using the jealousy trait obviously.

1 hour ago, Scorpio said:

I have MCCC settings so only 100% female babies are born but I've had it mess up on occasion and make a male.

Just deleted it with MCCC and tried again.

Think this can apply to any new random sims being spawned by the game too.

Although I use Paulson's NPCC to stop all the continuous new sim generation. 

The plague from Strangerville spread throughout all the lands and caused a genetic disorder that killed off all the male population.

But for some odd reason my Sim was immune :)

(Playing with aging off)

Didn't need any rapist traits as my WW settings allow my sim to have sex with everyone by either autonomous or manual.

Any males still living when I started the play through were disabled for WW autonomous by using shift + click /wicked/disable for autonomy.

Now all the other males have died off through various means.

Incest trait added to offspring as needed.

No idea about the male drama parts or fighting other than maybe using the jealousy trait obviously.

Ahh yes there is an option for that. I also just got NPCC, thanks for that suggestion :D. Also I may have to cancel Extreme Violence from this build. I like that it has violence options but I really dislike that most don't have context and if set to autonomous there isn't an option for violence to be used as an interaction to disliked/despised sims :(

3 hours ago, aegaskin said:

there isn't an option for violence to be used as an interaction to disliked/despised sims

Yes there should be a mod for autonomous 'be mean' or 'fight' and maybe even assign sims names or even categories/genders.

Something like a 'shit list', lol.

You can use MCCC now to assign relationships to any NPC's as being despised but has to be done for each one manually.

Even with that sims don't seem to react or do much about it autonomously.

Wonder if some of the Curses from Spellcasters would tick them off enough. 

7 hours ago, Scorpio said:

Yes there should be a mod for autonomous 'be mean' or 'fight' and maybe even assign sims names or even categories/genders.

Something like a 'shit list', lol.

You can use MCCC now to assign relationships to any NPC's as being despised but has to be done for each one manually.

Even with that sims don't seem to react or do much about it autonomously.

Wonder if some of the Curses from Spellcasters would tick them off enough. 

I do have the mod if I recall which is nice. Its just hard making sims truly treat eachother like enemies. Like beyond this build I feel if your enemies with a sim, the NPC sim should show up at night to kick your trash can over. Or set off fireworks lmao