Schlong not aligning, even at max value(s)

All I want to know is: Is it possible to move schlong angles beyond -9 and +9? Schlong isn't able to line up properly in some anims (usually with Nords or larger enemies. I have mods to adjust height etc).

If that's not possible, how else can try to fiddle with things? Can I change the "adjust angle" value (i.e moving the schlong +1 moves it more than it normally does)? Or maybe even rotating my MC forward/ backwards?

25 minutes ago, Dr.p345 said:

All I want to know is: Is it possible to move schlong angles beyond -9 and +9? Schlong isn't able to line up properly in some anims (usually with Nords or larger enemies. I have mods to adjust height etc).

If that's not possible, how else can try to fiddle with things? Can I change the "adjust angle" value (i.e moving the schlong +1 moves it more than it normally does)? Or maybe even rotating my MC forward/ backwards?

Animations are (generally) made for 1/1 scale. Anything greater than a .1 difference will be hard to align properly. Generally you would be better served adjusting the vertical axis of the characters.

On a UK Keyboard ; is move up and : is move down. This could mean the smaller character is hovering a little off the floor or the larger one is sunk into it, depending how much height difference you are compensating for.

E.G. Breton Female and High Elf Male don't align that well.

The schlong adjustment is sort a 180degree scale with 9 being 180 straight up, 0 is 90degrees and -9  is 0degrees pointing to the floor. (it's actually probably more like a 20 - 160 range) so increasing the range would not help, it would just disappear into the male characters body (or Futa's)

Not sure what you mean by you have mods to adjust height? You have mods that sets random heights to NPC's? If so that would mess things up a bit, especially since the profiles work on a race/gender basis. So one nord could require completely different settings to the next nord.

Had another look, and it's more so a problem with Creature SoS (or whatever is being used. Maybe Hentai Creatures of Skyrim?). The full range of motion when adjusting schlong angle is not apparent. I can get about 120-150 degrees at +9, depending on the creature (troll, draugr etc.). I'll test if using different schlongs gives me more angular control, and get back to you.

As for the Nord thing, I have Everybody Different installed, and maybe some other mods? Height is different for all races and genders. My MC can float for bit, but that helped, thanks.

So animal SoS is what's handling the creatures, and everything seems fine. I'm just gonna guess that the angular control for animals just isn't as prevalent compared to humans?

Falmer junk is also just stretching through the ground. I'll try a re-install and see what happens.