Adlust camera height?

Does anyone know what I would type in my New Vegas .ini to lower the camera height? I don't like looking at the top of my characters head all the time. Possibly something like:

[Camera]
ffOverShoulderAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosZ=-15.0000
fOverShoulderPosX=0.0000
fOverShoulderPosY=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatAddY=0.0000
fOverShoulderCombatPosZ=-15.0000

This is what my Skyrim.ini looks like, so obviously it is just an example. Anyone know NV's correct .ini? I don't actually see a [Camera] section in NV's ,ini...

If you want this for NV, you're better off with the DynamicaCamera mod, which allows you to set the camera differently through MCM for armed/unarmed/different types of weapons you're holding. Adjusting it on the fly, through MCM, is a lot easier than messing with your ini's and having to go in and out of the game.

If you want this for NV, you're better off with the DynamicaCamera mod, which allows you to set the camera differently through MCM for armed/unarmed/different types of weapons you're holding. Adjusting it on the fly, through MCM, is a lot easier than messing with your ini's and having to go in and out of the game.

Thanks! You da man! B)

Archived