"What mod is this?" III

Im looking for a mod that makes mannequins look like the player?? What are my options and how fidilly are they??

I would prefer not to have to change the race of the mannequin each time I load a game.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/17710   I have been using this for a long time and it works perfectly on my end, however there are others who have problems with his mod, READ through the instruction and do as it says, once it's done, you should be set, you don't need to set race to mannequins every time you load a game.

And another little extra tip to add: do NOT save/load in rooms with mannequins, it will cause them to go haywire(warpaint pops up out of nowhere, mannequins start moving around, body/head color mismatch..etc), it's not the fault of the mod, it's a known bug of the vanilla game. 

23134.jpg

Already ask this...

What program do I need to make it?

also any tutorials that can help me with it?

final bump for my question...

actually i'm getting the feeling that I'm being ignored by everyone

even my friends and relatives :P

Hehehe.  I know that feeling well.

Your request might be getting ignored because this thread is for identifying and locating mods people are interested in.  The majority of people who frequent this forum don't know any more about creating or editing an armor mod than you do.  I'm one of them; however, I can at least get you pointed in the right direction.

A modder named Nightasy has created a  ton of tutorial videos for creating custom armor mods.  You can access these on his website:

www.nightasy.com

Go there and click on "Non Members" to access them.  There is also a forum where you can ask questions, seek guidance and (if you get better) maybe even offer some help.  Anyway, go there and they will cover what tools you will need to get started and where to get them.  It's a lot of work, as you will see.

Best of luck!  :D

Thank you!! Finally someone noticed me..heh :lol:

b56f2c07.jpg

I found this image in a website advertising mods, it was advertising the glasses, it was in Japanese so I dont really expect help there,

I tried browsing trough the most popular hair mods I could think of, by which I mean ApachiiSkyHair  and Hair packs of TES IV Oblivion for Female Only

but I coulnt really find a match, the closer I could find was "crazy rainy 11" of apachi (number 27), but it was not quite a match as far I could see

10168-3-1334183614.jpg

10168-2-1334183614.jpg

anyone got a better match?

or is actually the match I think it is?

or is the original image just a render in another program?

thanks for the reply

its cazy or casy hair or something like that, but like hes said its have at sg hair also.

hey anyone have some non-corrupted versions of the alan bbp packs 1&2 +english esps?  no matter how many times i d/l em from the links on his post they are corrupted when i try to unpack em.

Link mega : 

https://mega.co.nz/#!tx8VTJiB!FdJ25mA7OE3a9JclLK1A5D-GaSN74DP2lc5AdiLDLjQ

Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?djjpq8lu1t94a8e

SkyDrive: https://skydrive.live.com/#cid=88993237D263F087&id=88993237D263F087!109

Obs: i just made a copy from mine zip and reposted at storage sites that today, already tested esps before upload, its not a old link copy.

Obs 2: its just Esp´s, going upload the bsa´s more later its will take a time, (2gb almost to upload and storages clouds are not really faster when its free, sorry).