Is there a way make your charater beautier ?

On 10/9/2020 at 6:49 PM, kakacarrotcake269 said:

Hi . my pc is a little weak. So I wonder is there a way make my own charater beautiful, the rest of NPC use low quality texture to reduce the lag. Standalone Follower keep their same beauty. 

I want my charater still able to use UUNP sliders,, racemenu sliders, UUNP janebod sliders. 

you can use custom race. Ningheim is good   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35474/

On 10/9/2020 at 11:49 PM, kakacarrotcake269 said:

So I wonder is there a way make my own charater beautiful, the rest of NPC use low quality texture to reduce the lag. Standalone Follower keep their same beauty. 

2K textures look great and are more than good enough for playing the game.

If your game cannot handle 2K textures then you should not be using an ENB preset or, if your hardware is sufficient, you need to configure it correctly.

Standalone followers often come with skin and armour textures (4K and up) which can eat your VRAM. Therefore sacrificing the looks of all the female NPCs in Skyrim for the sake of a few followers doesn't make sense.

There are lots of female NPC overhauls out there that change various numbers of NPCs. Choose one (UUNP), you can always add more later. Somme overhauls come with their own textures so make sure you choose the 2K version. Some use your skin texture (see next point).

Install one of the skin texture mods, UUNP, 2K version. This will give your PC, NPCs not covered by an overhaul with its own textures and any followers which use your textures the same skin texture.

Assuming you have fairly modern hardware and it is configured correctly then your game will run perfectly happily and you will have eye-candy everywhere. ?

Everything 2K and an ENB preset.

11265036_LegsOfDeath.thumb.jpg.44d3efa4e2c6d2fab9fc8e9617327426.jpg

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Do you use some other graphics enhancer thing?

vivid weather and texture replacers for everything. I come from atari era and most recently from ps3. My graphics look great(for me) I do wish i could get over the excessively dark setting found in enb presets(fuck immersion,I want to see) At the end of day though, im happiest when im in game clearing bandit holds so it's easy to find contentment in regards to being without enb preset. 

42 minutes ago, Heroine of the Night said:

I come from atari era and most recently from ps3. My graphics look great(for me) I do wish i could get over the excessively dark setting found in enb presets(fuck immersion,I want to see)

1. My 63 year-old eyes don't like dark.

2. I don't see the point in forking out for a good monitor and GPU then spending half the game squinting into inky blackness.

3. The weather where I live is mostly rain (and that is in summer) so I don't want to play a game with shit weather.

4. Paranoid about missing loot due to lack of light.

?

Ergo I use Bixie ENB preset and SCO Summer Edition.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85321?tab=description

A typical dungeon:

798295477_MedresiDran.thumb.jpg.15772245853b89897a88c7d3655e862a.jpg

A  typical night exterior though it gets lighter once the two moons are up.

740609202_Thoroughgels.thumb.jpg.21dcc81c7227ac38b2eb2cb22acae790.jpg

Never use torches. Very, very seldom use magelight.

Just realised that that is your Isla in both shots. Small world. ?

10 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

1. My 63 year-old eyes don't like dark.

got a few years on me, trying to catch you

11 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

mostly rain (and that is in summer)

UK?, sorry UK'ers

12 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Bixie ENB preset and SCO Summer Edition.

seems to be of interest for me, thanks. I need a mixup, been playing with combat animations last few days

(not finding what I want yet)

14 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Isla

Love Isla, named after Isla Fisher(enjoyed her in good movies Now you see me, and Keeping up with the Joneses)

18 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

squinting into inky blackness.

but the toons look so good in the light, Im still with you though. 

56 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You'll have to get a wiggle on. I'm going downhill fast. ?

Lancashire. 'Forty Shades of Grey' is a weather forecast here. ☹️

2 hours ago, Heroine of the Night said:

my thoughts exactly, you should maybe look to "Vivid Weathers" mod. It has mcm option for interior and night "brightness" 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73937/

I understand about make charater beauty now.

Pls read this post, it is my intend :