Invisible Player?

A Random Dude5

Ok i installed some different mods and at first i never noticed a problem with the sex mods until now... My Character (doesn't matter if its male or female) turns invisible during sex. It still works fine by NPC's only my person goes invisible.

i know that are not a lot of details but if anyone has an idea just say it.

Thanks

Quick Edit: I should maybe mention that none of the mod are from sexout

If it was sexout, I would imagine you were in first person view during sex.  And that might be a temporary problem.

If it's other mods, you might also have problems with some mod overloading your game with computation (possibly by playing with ai packages) during some transition scene.

• 1 month later...

Transparent player character during sex comes from being in 1st person or too close to something like a wall or rock formation when sex was initiated. In the sexout MCM settings, under "camera", check the 3p box. That will pause the action for a moment when you initiate sex to kick you out to 3rd person.

This isn't a sexout-exclusive problem. Any mod that lets you have sex (Sexout, Humping the Mojave, Animated Prostitution, Sexus, etc.) can have this problem. The easiest way to fix/avoid it is to be in 3rd person view before initiating sex. If it happens, the easy way to fix it is just to open and close the pip boy.

well in the settings there is the option to use nvse for free floating camera or rotation camera or no nvse at all. If i start the game not via nvse loader then that option doesn't work (obvious).So i use the tfc command in the console and everything looks fine.

And it looks to me like my person goes invisible as soon as the automatic tfc command gets used

well in the settings there is the option to use nvse for free floating camera or rotation camera or no nvse at all. If i start the game not via nvse loader then that option doesn't work (obvious).So i use the tfc command in the console and everything looks fine.

And it looks to me like my person goes invisible as soon as the automatic tfc command gets used

This is an old problem with wsex. As said before, switching to 3rd person seems to help sometimes. Have you tried bringing that up to the wsex-people? Maybe they know how to work around that.

This is an old problem with wsex. As said before, switching to 3rd person seems to help sometimes. Have you tried bringing that up to the wsex-people? Maybe they know how to work around that.

No i haven't told anyone else about this problem except for now in this topic.

And you say there hasn't been any solution to that yet?

Archived