How do you change model gender?

xav4v

On 10/6/2020 at 1:25 PM, xav4v said:

Since mg is down its been a hassle and fresh install after a few years means i've forgotten everything and i can't find a proper guide.

Apologies in advance.

I don't know that you can change genders. But you can usually make a reasonable facsimile if you copy your face and body settings to a new model. You just have to make sure the base models are similar. Default bodies work OK. I can't speak for any replacement bodies, I don't use them.

5 hours ago, _RD_ said:

You can change between Female and Shemale with a (very) old utility called TK17ResourceManager. A lot of what this utility offers is probably no longer valid, or even works, but this function does - I still use it.  Let me know if it's something you need.

i could use that, if you are willing to share that tool with me, i would love it.

17 hours ago, _RD_ said:

xav4v - I have no documentation for this utility. It is pretty intuitive, but give me a little time to knock up a basic instruction doc and I'll post it in the Utilities thread  :)

Update - Posted, here:  

thank you very much ?