C5Kev's Herme Mora Priestess Armor for PSQ UUNP

C5Kev's Herme Mora Priestess Armor for PSQ UUNP

View File

Hello Folks!  I've been meaning to make this for a looong time and finally got around to it. From the Wretched Abyss - the guardian of the unseen and knower of the unknown himself, a gift from Hermaeus Mora. This is my animated version of comvex's 2014 Hermaeus Mora Priestess Armor, which over time I've made quite a few changes / updates and now made available as an armor package for ojanen's classic Player Succubus Quest (PSQ) mod - a staple in my load order.

- You MUST have PSQ, as well as Rezy's PSQ Transform Package already installed and functional first. -

As shown in the screenshots above, four (4) versions of armor are available for you to choose from and also includes my 4K "Lizard Girl" skin as an option for those that would like to use it. Simply copy all the files from the "Data\textures\psq\Lizard Girl" directory and place them into the "Data\textures\psq\succubusbody\female" directory. Then enable "Transform Body" in PSQ's MCM.  USING THE PROVIDED TAIL TEXTURES: Oddly, in my first "test game", the tail changed to match the skin tint of my character.  In the second "test game", it didn't change. So I don't know. Try it and see what happens I guess. If it doesn't change and you don't like it, there is an "Original Alduin Tail Texture" directory and you can use those textures if you wish  - or just not use a tail.

I've also created creepy Herme eyes one can use if selecting that option within PSQ's MCM. If you don't like them, there is an "Original Eye Texture" directory and you can use Rezy's textures if you wish, although they won't be a "glow-ey" as the default installation.

Currently this armor does not include the animated "Text Of The Black Books", but I may make it another option at a later date. Additional details about the armor can be found here > C5Kev's Herme Mora Priestess Animated Armor ULTIMATE .

This mod is just meshes and textures, but did have to modify ojanen's .ESM to include a deadly spell as not to add another .esp to everyone's load order. Look around the interior of the Riverside Trader to find the spell book - you'll know it when you see it.

I do recommend you have my C5Kev's Herme Mora Priestess Animated Armor ULTIMATE also installed - mainly to have the only real mount for a Herme Mora Priestess  - Tomes The Wonder Horse. He has also been tweaked with a new look - a revolting greenish / brown color - Herme would be so proud. Believe me, he ain't just some Shadowmere knock-off or another candidate for the glue factory! He's faster and nastier than lesser horses. And worry not about leaving him alone as he's more than capable of taking care of himself.

INSTALLATION & BODYSLIDE:

Simply install my mod using your favorite mod manager, which will ask you to overwrite "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm". Click "Yes", "Yes to Mod" or whatever. Once doing so, start up BodySlide and select "PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest" from the "Group Filter" drop-down. Select the armor style you'd like, check the "Build Morphs" box and click "Build". Then select and "Build" the gauntlets and shoes. That's about it.

CREDITS:

Nails are modified versions of "Kaw's Klaws" by Kaw; Original PSQ Transform Package textures by Rezy and Bethesda (I would imagine).

Please, do not upload this or any of my other mods onto other sites or utilize my assets without permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/02/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDT, PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest, Transform Package for Player Succubus Quest
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Oh shit, oh shit, that's awesome... aaahhh, too late for my actual game but a must have for the next.

Now THAT's a reason to install PSQ!

So, are you saying you like it?   ?    I like the PSQ mod and nobody makes armor sets for it.  I have an old Daedric armor set I made up for UUNP, but it basically used Beth meshes that kinda suck, so I never re-posted it.  I need to make more...    Glad you likey.

2 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

So, are you saying you like it?   ?    I like the PSQ mod and nobody makes armor sets for it.  I have an old Daedric armor set I made up for UUNP, but it basically used Beth meshes that kinda suck, so I never re-posted it.  I need to make more...    Glad you likey.

My PSQ succubus always looked more like a Chimera (who needs a texture theme right? Patchwork ftw!)

This one causes the excitement:

Spoiler

Screens_2.jpg.64e19de4e8b530b4f145588ce57bbc94.thumb.jpg.e4d8ceac4893655b6a2241d1f9c1bed2.jpg

The combo of a hermaeus mora theme with that tail/body texture

coool?

Looks very very good! ?

All the glowing and moving textures are great.

WHAT? NO HEEL SOUND? *pfff* ?

Tail didn't like to be transformed (tail gets added, but not the lizard texture) but also would only get your tail texture if body transformation is activated.

I tested body transformation and the skin looks cool, not too much "into your face" either.

BUTBUTBUT PSQ is dangerous stuff if it comes to body transformation.

In my case: while the body transformation works, transforming back causes my PC to look all bloated and for what every reason the poor girl gets CBBE skin texture all over her body.

I remember PSQ as a constant experiment :classic_sleep:

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Looks very very good! ?

All the glowing and moving textures are great.

WHAT? NO HEEL SOUND? *pfff* ?

Tail didn't like to be transformed (tail gets added, but not the lizard texture) but also would only get your tail texture if body transformation is activated.

I tested body transformation and the skin looks cool, not too much "into your face" either.

BUTBUTBUT PSQ is dangerous stuff if it comes to body transformation.

In my case: while the body transformation works, transforming back causes my PC to look all bloated and for what every reason the poor girl gets CBBE skin texture all over her body.

I remember PSQ as a constant experiment :classic_sleep:

Thanks DTMT.  As far as the transform, gotta remember to put the same body shape (if that's what one wants) in both the human & succubusbody directories.  PSQ uses the default human body up until transforming back to human, which then uses the psq\humanbody nifs.  Sounds like you didn't put your UUNP body nifs / Textures in the succubusbody directories 'cuz Rezy's Transform package adds CBBE stuff.  The CBBE nifs are of some fat-ass woman (my opinion).

"Then enable "Transform Body" in PSQ's MCM."

I get the lizard girl tail texture, but not the skin tint.  Put as you said, PSQ can get weird at times - when transforming, the weird-ass smushed face / head thing is the biggest issue I've noticed.

1 hour ago, C5Kev said:

gotta remember to put the same body shape (if that's what one wants) in both the human & succubusbody directories. 

That explains it!

It might maybe help to overwrite the original HDT dragontail with your texture? Or was that needed anyways?^^

1 hour ago, C5Kev said:

the weird-ass smushed face / head thing is the biggest issue I've noticed.

IIIK I didn't came that far.

Those eyes THOSE EYES ?

Spoiler

168309306_enb2020_10_0401_35_11_22.jpg.04bb5f4746c410add0829e1760d92a9c.jpg

450183087_enb2020_10_0401_36_48_42.jpg.a33e15d4fee106c6a1025a4462dec50d.jpg

5401133_enb2020_10_0401_36_57_32.jpg.7f53dca5555a34aaeb24f5af76a553df.jpg

(the nails are great too!)

Arghs, I have only made pictures before I managed to get skin working.

Lets try again >.<

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That explains it!

It might maybe help to overwrite the original HDT dragontail with your texture? Or was that needed anyways?^^

IIIK I didn't came that far.

Those eyes THOSE EYES ?

Reveal hidden contents

168309306_enb2020_10_0401_35_11_22.jpg.04bb5f4746c410add0829e1760d92a9c.jpg

450183087_enb2020_10_0401_36_48_42.jpg.a33e15d4fee106c6a1025a4462dec50d.jpg

5401133_enb2020_10_0401_36_57_32.jpg.7f53dca5555a34aaeb24f5af76a553df.jpg

(the nails are great too!)

"overwrite the original HDT dragontail..."  Remember, not everyone is going to want to use the lizard girl texture. so...

Did you change yer character's hair? Don't remember white hair...  ...no matter.   :)

Don't forget to get the spell book...   ?

56 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

"overwrite the original HDT dragontail..."  Remember, not everyone is going to want to use the lizard girl texture. so...

original alduin tail comes with 3 files, but I guess replacing two is enough?

alduin.dds => replaced

alduin_n.dds => replaced

alduin_m.dds

56 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Did you change yer character's hair? Don't remember white hair...  ...no matter.  

Changing all the time stuff, but never with the needed knowledge.

She is now a Wood Elf... until I accidentally" made her look a DnD dark elf. Must have been half asleep lol.

At least it's easy now to find something to eat, right?

Will looks a bit differently in a few hours if I get that tail right.

Now that batch file to get PC humanform files makes sense ? or not lol, it doesn't get installed via NMM at all... ?

Also now that I look at my pictures it makes an interesting combo with your eyes AND the glowing eyes installed.

I think ppl might be better of without that FOMOD? ?

Pretty much everything needs to be replaced with UUNP textures/meshes.

Conclusion: Your armor looks great on the Succubus!

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

alduin.dds => replaced

alduin_n.dds => replaced

alduin_m.dds

Changing all the time stuff, but never with the needed knowledge.

She is now a Wood Elf... until I accidentally" made her look a DnD dark elf. Must have been half asleep lol.

At least it's easy now to find something to eat, right?

Will looks a bit differently in a few hours if I get that tail right.

Now that batch file to get PC humanform files makes sense ? or not lol, it doesn't get installed via NMM at all... ?

Also now that I look at my pictures it makes an interesting combo with your eyes AND the glowing eyes installed.

I think ppl might be better of without that FOMOD? ?

Pretty much everything needs to be replaced with UUNP textures/meshes.

Conclusion: Your armor looks great on the Succubus!

alduin.dds => replaced

alduin_n.dds => replaced

alduin_m.dds

The original file name in Rezy's Transform Package are tail.dds, tail_n.dds & tail_m.dds.  If I remember correctly, "Alduin" files probably work as well...I think they're the same.  The "M" file is the "environmental mask" that's used when an "environment map" is defined & used. Not going to get into details, but you should perhaps put the "M" file back for Alduin is it gives the tail a slight (very slight) sheen. Remember to add the "Cubemap" record if it's missing for some reason  (see below).   I think too many people overuse environmental maps when they're not really needed. But whatever...  ...I just left the 'records" in with my mod as it doesn't do much anyway and less confusing than getting "users" involved.

If you have / use NifSkope, double-click the tail nif(s) in "Data\meshes\psq\succubusarmor\female". Do the "_0.nif", then "_1.nif" .  It'll look like what's below...

Add "textures\cubemaps\ore_ebony_e.dds" if that's missing - just above where the "tail_m.dds" image is called out.  It's really not super important to have, in this case, but if you decide to use the old vanilla CBBE Daedric armor (why you would I have no idea), it'll match better I suppose.

DTMT_1.jpg.ff9356a9057d26199d17afcee76123de.jpg

If you don't have NifSkope, you can do the same with Outfit Studio - "import" the "_0.nif", then "_1.nif" files, double-click the name in the "mesh" window and the "Shape Properties" dialog will show up.  Click "textures"...   ...and do the same thing as above.  "Export" the nif (without reference) with the same name.

DTMT_2.jpg.6945363738b9457536ea418fa59d3b1a.jpg

"Pretty much everything needs to be replaced with UUNP textures/meshes"  True.   Rezy really should mention that his (her) mod contains CBBE meshes & textures - it's not stated anywhere.  And that "stuff" needs to be replaced in the Humanbody, Succubusbody & Succubusarmor directories if using UNP-based stuff.

"I think ppl might be better of without that FOMOD?"  It's been forever since I saw it and don't remember. But it's not my mod anyhow, so at moot point I guess.

"Conclusion: Your armor looks great on the Succubus!"  Thanks again dude and glad you like it.  Your character is looking great!

11 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Your character is looking great!

Yeah, too bad I didn't catch the skin texture on screenshots. Goes well with the dark elf gray too (I was surprised). ?

BUT, I have all your other Hermaeus Mora mods installed and you uploaded the Skin texture standalone too, so I could transform my PC anytime without PSQ...

11 hours ago, C5Kev said:

If I remember correctly, "Alduin" files probably work as well...I think they're the same.

...and modify the original tail with your description. ?

I must admit the PSQ Horse schlong spell is fun tho ?

Guess alternative would be the mod Gender Bender for that particular mutation.

Come to think of it, wouldn't the spell book work even without PSQ transformation?

On 10/2/2020 at 11:38 AM, C5Kev said:

Nails are modified versions of "Kaw's Klaws" by Kaw

Was there ever an official UUNP conversation or did they fit so well even as UNP?

4 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

-  snip  -

...wouldn't the spell book work even without PSQ transformation?  Sure...remember one can be a succubus without actually transforming.

Was there ever an official UUNP conversation or did they fit so well even as UNP?   Don't think so and it doesn't really matter. I put those nails on each finger.  A bit of a pain in the ass considering the x,y & z axis'.