Lovers Set Scale

Ok, I managed to fix the problem, but now i need to include a check to make sure the update 3d code doesn't run on actors who are having sex (makes them re-equip items).

I'll post the latest experimental version up now.

In my opinion, update3d call should be avoided unless critically necessary because it resets the actor's animation including combat and idle animation.

Anyway, there was 'having sex' token in Lovers master, if I remember correctly. you can get the token count and skip them if they have tokens.

In my opinion, update3d call should be avoided unless critically necessary because it resets the actor's animation including combat and idle animation.

Anyway, there was 'having sex' token in Lovers master, if I remember correctly. you can get the token count and skip them if they have tokens.

Thanks, I've had another think an i think the best option would be to create a script that loops back on itself until it detects there are no more couples having sex in the current cell. If someone could write this one for me/give me a rough outline I would be very grateful :)

Can someone help me with this too?

My problem is..... I've read all the descriptions and kinda know how to edit all of them, but for some reason when i unpacked this mod with OBMM the ini doesn't show up in my data files....

Only the motion files and some other lovers files (in the INI folder, couldn't find it anywhere else neither)....

Am i just an noob? or am i missing something (an programm or something)? :3

Normally i wouldn't bug with one single mod, but the height difference gets pretty annoying while the characters having sex at some time because i got an small character.