非常令人印象深刻的模组。唯一的小问题是这个模组调用的NPC参数似乎与天际是分开的。当我把它翻译成中文时,这导致了大量的语法错误,因为它是基于英语句子构建逻辑创建的。太可惜了。

• 3 weeks later...

Could at some point in the future, the Limitation of 128 actors be worked around? As there are more mods such as Autonomy Enchanced or smth like that, with which if you enabled the Diaries for NPCs(which is imerssive ig), would eat up that 128 actors limit in the span of like several hours of gameplay. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/28/2023 at 1:35 PM, Mushano said:

Yeah, unfortunately I'm going to have to agree with zljuly1998 .

After spending a couple of days deactivating and reactivating mods to figure out what was causing my ctd on loading a saved game, I've narrowed it down to this mod in particular.

Something with llfp and looksmenu running with this mod makes the game ctd on loading any saved game. Disabling either one of the three mods lets the game load as normal. Unfortunately that means the lesser mod of the three will have to be disabled until the conflict is fixed.

Update: So I decided to see if the older version I had 2.2 also exhibited this behaviour... It does not. So something that changed between 2.2 and 2.3 is the cause of the ctd problem. Maybe the way the dairies tries to update upon game load is the culprit?

Do you have 2.2 you can share?

• 2 months later...