Pregnancy Problem

Well, first a big thanks for the mod, and so far this is my first problem, I´d run into.

In my current game my protagonist decided to as Yuki Brehm to become a member of my active household, when she already was pregnant. The father of her child is Markus Flex, So far, so good.

I play with WW´s pregnancy rules only, skipped all the ones from SOL and MCCC (at least I hope so). And well, everything was fine until the end of the thirs trimester. Yuki wasn´t able to give birth to her child. I tried a lot, but then I realized, that in the WW-settings she was not even categorized as pregnant, and also I found there a message, that she never has sex with a male sim... Strange...

In the end I was able to solve the problem with MCCC by using the option to trigger the wave-birth state, and then the child was given birth eventually. But I am sure, that this is not, how WW should handle this feature.

I attached the current exception files, hoping, that they may be of help.

Aside from that, I get some exeption messages every time, I play, and I have detected some potential conflicts between mods in my game, but nothing is a game breaker, even not this one. I am pretty sure, that this birth-problem is not caused by WW alone but from any conflict with another mod. So I post this here, to hopefully be of any help. I use the mods I have for a better experience, and I am not easily willing to give a special feature away, if there could be a solution for a possible conflict.

So if the mistake is on my side, and you can tell me, what I need to do, I will follow your advice closely then.

lastException.txt lastCleanException.txt

1 hour ago, carlfatal said:

So if the mistake is on my side, and you can tell me, what I need to do, I will follow your advice closely then.

Well the first error file mentions Basemental Drugs and Sims 4 Community Library and since BMD is latest version it might be the other mod needs updating.

If you have Paulson's NPCC mod it can also create strange errors if the settings are made to stop new NPC's from spawning.

I don't use Slice of Life so I have no clue as to what it controls as far as pregnancies.

MCCC + Woohoo controls pregnancy of the random EA woohoo and try for baby.

Length of pregnancy setting is 3 days by default and has to be matched in both WW and MCCC.

WW only tracks WW sex and not Woohoo so your Yuki got pregnant from EA/MCCC Woohoo or TFB.

EA base game can also generate random pregnancies, marriages, proposals, etc., unless you use MCCC Tuner menu to disable auto-flirting, etc.

Random EA Pregnancies can also be disabled/tuned in MCCC Pregnancy and Population settings.

Both mods try not to step on each other to co-exist so sex and getting pregnant are two separate systems.

Pregnancy afterwards is mostly just normal EA mechanics unless you have another 3rd pregnancy mod installed.   

Thank you, Scorpio,

then I will look for an updated version of the S4CL, and also check the different settings of WW and MCCC. Possibly I did not check for matching settings of these two mods, if it comes to pregnancy, especially, as I did not intend to play a famliy in the first place.

And Slice Of Life has it´s own pregnancy and period system, but it is completely modular, so I skipped the installation of both features completely.
?

Edit: S4CL is 1.32, So it seems to be only the not matching settings of MCCC and WW.

1 hour ago, carlfatal said:

Thank you, Scorpio,

then I will look for an updated version of the S4CL, and also check the different settings of WW and MCCC. Possibly I did not check for matching settings of these two mods, if it comes to pregnancy, especially, as I did not intend to play a famliy in the first place.

And Slice Of Life has it´s own pregnancy and period system, but it is completely modular, so I skipped the installation of both features completely.
?

Edit: S4CL is 1.32, So it seems to be only the not matching settings of MCCC and WW.

The LastCleanException also mentions some errors related to skills so check for any mods that might affect skills or skill cheats.

The errors you are getting I don't think have anything to do with WW, MCCC, or pregnancy settings.

But they might be caused by another mod so you might have to try removing some other mods for testing if the errors continue.

Yeah, I am aware of that. I use KawaiiStacie´s Education System and Better Autonomous Homework by LittleMsSam from MTS. Sadly there is no mod to bring the features of both mods together but the usual time for homework is absolutely annoying.

The error message came up, while Yuki was doing homeschooling, and learned playing piano autonomously during the following homework, that is included in KawaiiStacie´s mod. So there is a conflict but nothing, that would break the game. Both mods work together since some time, and these small errors seem to be the only negative effect.

My conflicting mods are: bienchen´s privacytweak wallshower and Polarbearsim´s Faster shower and bath, also Basemental Drugs and basemental keg simlish version, also WW and wildguy´s female skin. None of these conflicts is a gamebreaker, my savefiles are fine, and I don´t get any crashs with these mods in use (and damn, I had some real serious crashs before). There may files override some parts of conflicting mods, but usually then I try to solve this by using a "z" as first letter for one file to get the right load order then.

In case of Basemental I do simply nothing, I am sure, that the modder is aware of that conflict, and so far I had no problems (okay, I am not using the keg at all).

I really would like to know more about the tuning by using XMLs, then I would merge mods together instead of experimenting around, trial, and error. But as long as I can play a stable installation, well, I think, that is more, than I could expect, if I would play Sims 4 vanilla...

And my current game now lasts about 70 hours, with a bang in the middle, when I tried to solve problems with the beloved EAxis crap by putting more mods into my game. After that big crash I started using S4S, s4pe and the conflict detector to find unwilling files, and to at least merge the CC I use into bigger files.

If I wouldn´t love the S4-dolls so much... I mean, most content in my game comes from mods... In a way this is ridiculous.

So thank you again for the tipps, I will have an eye on that.

19 hours ago, carlfatal said:

Polarbearsim´s Faster shower and bath

Have you tried using LittleMsSams mod instead for Faster Showers and Baths?

Might not make any difference if bienchen's is using the same resources though but might be worth a try.

I was also using her homework mod as well for some time but not any KS mods.

Wonder if asking LittleMsSam if she could somehow combine those two mods into one package?

Same thing for other conflicting mods, it would be possible to ask Basemental on his Discord channel for a possible fix.

Many modders are quite nice if asked about such things. 

Indeed a good idea to ask them! I am usually not the most talkative person, if not in a place I am really used to. but you´re right. This strange conflict between Basemental´s parts of his drug system - well, I am sure, he is aware of that, and as far as I know, he also mentioned it anywhere, that it is not a problem but nothing he can change.

And damn, I didn´t realize, that LittleMsSam has her own site, I only know her from MTS. And now I am bit overwhelmed, how much mods she made, wow! First thing now will be to dive into this resource, as she seems to be as productive as Bienchen. And then - I guess - my game will explode again. Currently my game is running really smooth. I hope, this will continue after my visit at LittleMsSam´s site. But If I start downloading, I never can stop... ?

If it comes to KawaiiStacie´s mods, well, I am completely addicted to her stuff. They are really well made and give back features, we lost after the Sims 2. Once you tried out SOL, you´ll never play without it again. It reminds me to the footprints mod for Skyrim years ago: Something you don´t need before you tried it out but then... And her education bundle is extremely helpful, if you like to play with kids. Even a preschool option is integrated. And all her mods are modular, so you can easily decide, what to use and what not.

Thank you again, and happy simming!

36 minutes ago, carlfatal said:

It reminds me to the footprints mod for Skyrim years ago

Guess I must have missed this one as I played a modded Skyrim for quite some time in between Sims 3 and Sims 4.

I don't play with any kids in my game now but did try it a couple times way back.

Kids, pets, and other household members require too much time for me as my sim likes to play single and roam around alot :)

Plus when living alone my sim tends to get more horny visitors but really depends on the house location I've discovered. 

Oh, that is really something, I did not expect... But on the other hand there are so many mods for Skyrim, that this small mod may have had a chance to hide from even curious eyes, although it is mentioned in the Skyrim gem list on a prominent place.

In the Sims series I really love to play families. But I don´t have one in RL, so maybe this is my reason to play this way. Fun fact is, that I love to play females in games, but I would prefer to die before getting pregnant. So I play always some kind of patchwork family, this time a teenie girl (Lilith Shea) and her best friend and roommate, Yuki Behr, who was impregnated by, lol, Markus FLEX... Yeah, the name seems to really describe his core program, cause yesterday I looked into his household, and all women there were pregnant too...

Now I gave him a job in the fitness career, so he hopefully can pay some alimony, as Yuki is still a teenie, and a pupil as well.

But I played a one sim household short before the SW-patch with my selfsim for testing the science career (I bought nearly all big addons and GPPs for a few bucks in around six weeks), and in this playthrough I experienced exactly, what you described: The whole female neighborhood besieged my home, and I felt a bit uncomfortable with this situation. I am not really a person with much imagination of myself as someone different. I am a loner like only a few others may exist on this planet, and so my actively played sims in S3 and S4 are too. It was strange to have such a mass of female followers...

In my current household horny neighbors never occur, if I do not count Tina Peeping, who was there once, and got a severe spanking by my active sim Lilith for this in the middle of Strangerville (this even happened autonomously):

jc5wyoz6.jpg

Lilith tried to invite Tina later on, but although she seemed to have some fun during that educational measure, the whole situation was such a humilation for her, that she decided to never return to Strangerville. And in between she seems to be culled by the game. The whole story can be read over at the SimsAsylum. It is the first story I blog about, but slowly I begin to like it: the game, the story, and even the crappy build mode.

And coming to an end: I followed your adice to LittleMsSam´s site, felt in a download rush for her mods, was directed to another site with fantastic Maxismatch hair, where I then downloaded tons of new hairstyles, and now I am sure, my game will explode again. Nah, not really, and I always store backups of my savefiles... But yes, LittleMsSam has a whole bunch of content, that I did not know, that I would need to be able to continue life and game.

I´ll come back with the next error files in my backpack then. Seeya and happy simming!

MCCC can also terminate unwanted pregnancies if needed.

It can also stop EA culling of your sims.

(I didn't like the game removing my edited sims). 

Since I play with aging off these days anyway I can delete any unwanted sims myself with MCCC.

Or age them up or whatever, guess I like to be more 'in control'.

Oh another mod you might find useful is 'Control Any Sim'.

Lets you take control of any sim and like adds them to your household temporarily.

But you can't sell their inventory.  

Some had trouble with it after last game update but I suspect it was another mod conflicting so keep in mind since you have more mods than I.

You just click on a sim and find the Action Menu to control or don't control.

LMS has a ton of useful mods and she keeps them updated quite well too.

CC Hairstyles is my main weakness and I have a ton of them as they make such a huge difference on sims looks.

(Along with makeup, long eyelashes, and nice colored contacts).

I merge them together into one file to save loading time but keep backup of loose files so I can see what I have to avoid downloading duplicates.

Also make a folder named 'Hair Female New' to throw any new ones I get into until I get around to re-merging them again.

I also merge cc makeup and clothing since I have so many of those too.

Never merge script mods, bad idea as they need frequent updates.

My Hairstyles are all high poly and will kill performance on an average laptop and not look very good either.

Luckily I use a desktop with decent specs & graphics so no problem here.

Oh yes, without MCCC this game would be unplayable. And like you I edit all premade sims, and then MCCC comes in handy to send them into the CAS. And I also save every sim in the library, copy the tray files into a named folder, and store this anywhere... Lost the tray once, that was hard enough.

But I need to look again into the aging stuff. I have my own settings for all life stages but the new born baby changed into a toddler immidiately after birth. I´ve got no error message for this but I set the baby life stage to around 20 days. It happened only this time though, so I decided to continue with the toddler, as a baby in the crib isn´t really interesting...

This "Control Any Sim", I have a mod with the same name for the Sims 3, and in my eyes this is an extremely helpful tool. And although I can manage a lot problems with sims by using MCCC, this mod should be very helpful for the Sims 4 too. I saw your post and downloaded this small tool before I did write this here. Cool, thank you!

And I saw the message, that it can cause problems but as long as it is only used in cases, when I can´t find any other solution, and considering, that I did read the information about this on MTS, I think, this will do the trick. And the creator seems to even work on his mod. So I am fine with it.

12 hours ago, Scorpio said:

LMS has a ton of useful mods and she keeps them updated quite well too.

And I now have another ton of new mods in my mods folder, yes. Like I said, this find led to a big download rush, and 31 mods found their way into my game for now. A bunch of her mods is still waiting for install but I am currently not playing the features, she worked on. And therefore I decided to wait until I really need them. 

12 hours ago, Scorpio said:

I merge them together into one file to save loading time but keep backup of loose files so I can see what I have to avoid downloading duplicates.

I do it the same way. And I pack absolutely everything exept mods, even the WW animations are packed into one big file, and it works. And to store the original files is also very useful, if an object gets an update. Then one can simply deceive. And although S4S has an unpacking feature, I like to use the originals instead. I feel more safe then, no clue why but I do.

And while I have lots of HD hair for the Sims 3, I prefer the look of the original game in Sims 4. It´s all so comic-like, and so I decided from start on to continue with the original style. I have a few clothing items, that are AA content but they don´t stand out too much, so they were allowed to stay.

And although I am using only MM, my mods folder´s size is around 4 gb. But I have to admit, that I´ve downloaded every single custom "stuff pack" I could find... This goes from the IKEA pack over at MTS to the simply amazing collection of male clothes, Wyatt Sims made.

On the other hand: my Sims 3 mods folder is much bigger, cause the clothing and hair of Sims 3 was simply awful, and the build/buy items had to be more, as EAxis never made complete sets of doors and windows, and I like to build complete towns. This for example is my current Sims 3 project:

ld34t5ie.jpg

dhol69nb.jpg

It´s not finished, as you can imagine but I will make an upload out of it. It´ll be a complete world with premade households after finishing. The world file is not by me, it´s from the Sims Zoo, a German fan site, and I choosed it, cause it is a small world on an island. I worked with the CAW for a long time but then I often don´t finish projects. And this one shall not end that way.

And if it comes to performance: I have a gaming laptop, and aside from the fact, that I need to buy new RAM for it, I was used to play Star Citizen until my RAM broke. But I hope, that I can repair this issue soon, and then I hopefully will have no more stuttering with any programs again, that need much RAM. "Luckily" Sims 4 has nearly no collision query, so it is a lightweight compared to other games... 

Seeya!

Yes the world editor in S3 was a godsend for most everyone and really miss it in S4.

Most worlds and towns are so empty.

Base game and Get Together have the best but are still lacking compared to S3.

I like the HD hairs in S4 as I try to make my sims more realistic looking and less cartoonish.

S3 was even worse with the funny looking sim-toons but I still play around with it on occasions, with mods of course.

I´d say it that way round: The CAW was a nice tool, especially the advanced version of it but not made for the average player.

But the emptyness was also an annoying problem in Sims 3. I currently play a household on a very small island, called Winchester Farming Community. I love this world, and you can meet other sims there, although often bars tend to be less frequented than perhaps the ones in Sims 4.

My new world, it´s name is Lilleby, and it´s creator is mammut, should work even better. I will only use the town, that you can see on the first picture, for housing and public services and shops. Most rabbitholes exept the military and the science labor are located there. I use rabbitholerugs in the buildings, and so the most part of buildings will be open for visitors of tenants. The most lots contain around four or five apartments, and additional shops, and one will need nraas´ mods to organize this by allowing more than 8 sims on a lot, and also by using the door lock function, so that sims can only use the space, that is supposed to be their´s.

And I definitely like the pictures of simmers making sims with HD hair and AA clothes and skins. Only then seeing such sims in a landscape, that is made out of models with bad textures and only the minimum of triangles, and where most plants are only a few sprites? Then I look to Sims 3, to the the nearly overwhelming details of trees and bushes, where even the smallest flowers looked so damn real, and where most textures were much better than everything in Sims 4. There I use only big textures, only HD hair, and even the original clothing by EA is unused in favor of realistic looking custom content.

And with enough sliders, Sims 3 sims do look as good as the most AA-sims for Sims 4.

And so I decided to make the step back with Sims 4, returning to some kind of vintage graphics. I mean: Look at the shadows in Sims 4, if you´re inside a room... The only modern feature in Sims 4 is the lightning, but shaders aren´t made by EAxis... I love to play Gothic 2, and I do it with directX 11. This old game looks more like a current game than Sims 4 does, if you use better textures for the landscape and models.

But, and this is my most important argument pro Sims 4: The sims are the best of the series, the faces are types, you´ll find everywhere, and with a few clicks you can make a sim, that looks realistic. I even wonder, how often I get familiar looking faces by only rolling the dice. The hair, well it´s blocky but these are hairstyles, that one can find in the real world, and I am in love with the clothing since the first day, Sims 4 came out: so much basics and not only crazy Hollywood-like pseudo-chic, that nobody wears outside of maybe Los Angeles...

And so it comes, that I play Maxis Match for the first time. My only skin (yeah, I am only using one skin here) is the S-Club basis skin, and even that is no must have for me, as I lost it after the last patch and put it into the game again only a few days ago.

I am in luck, as I am pretty sure, that Sims 4 will be my last Sims game, and I look forward to the day, no new patches will be delivered any more. I´ve got the base game for free, when it came out, and I was really pissed about the lack of features then. So I stopped playing it, and returned to Sims 3. And now I started again with Sims 4, cause I didn´t have to buy anything for the full price. So I am not even complaining about the EAxis politics but can stay as a happy simmer.

And again I wish you also happy simming, like we all do: with our heavily individualized versions of the game. ?

Looks you got into S3 far more heavily than I did but I do remember NRass mods were a 'must have' to keep it running half way decent.

But I avoided using 'Storyline' as it caused too much game lag for me.

I also skipped installing Seasons and Pets for the same reason.

Since I started playing S3 a bit late I found most DLC quite cheap buying used on E-Bay.

I think I need to find more cc clothing for S4 now for my sims to wear.

Since I don't have Seasons my game theme is Summertime and so much Maxis clothing is long sleeved.

Sulani added more Summer wear but I just don't care for their colors and look a bit to unconventional IMO.

I have quite a few cc clothing already but never seem to have quite enough, lol.

Also bought most of my S4 Packs and Base Game at Origin sales.

I mostly buy at mmoga and instant gaming. Never had any problems with both sites, and the prices are very cheap.

But still S3 packs are more expensive than the ones for S4, even the StarWars-pack can be bought for around 18 Euro/Dollar, while you never will find the horrible KatieParry-stuffpack for under 45 Euro/Dollar. LOL

And yes, there is always space for new clothes ingame, and I am not into shoes... ? Good summer wear: Super Cute Maxis Match, and some Tank tops as acc:  http://wildlyminiaturesandwich.blogspot.com/search/label/clothesnew

For men´s wear: https://wyattssims.tumblr.com/downloads

And in my opinion this here is a good place to start for a search: https://sims4downloads.net/

You´re welcome! ?

At the moment my game is so filled with CC of all sorts. If I think of, that I said in the beginning, that I wouldn´t need as much as in the previous games, and now I don´t know, where to stop. Yesterday I found this site: https://pixelore.tumblr.com/post/167539925698/download-simfileshare-new-clothing-mesh-for and this one: https://butterscotchsims.tumblr.com/tagged/s4cc

If it comes to dungarees, I am unable to withstand. But the rest is also really well made CC. What would the Sims world be without tumblr? ?