Conjure Bikini Dremora

On 2/8/2021 at 7:30 AM, enfamous13 said:

Do you mind providing face presets?

Not at all, but I'm not sure how to do that. The face meshes are in data  -> meshes -> actors -> character -> facegendata -> facegeom -> Conjure Bikini Dremora.esp. How that is made into a preset, do you know?

• 1 month later...

To see the girls in Devious outfits, Devious Dremora is now available, with additional primal arenas that offer the Staff of the Abyss, Ring of the Eclipse, and Corrupted Sanguine Rose as prizes.  Since the Staff of the Abyss and Ring of the Eclipse could only be found in-game in Skuldafn, these items are now more readily accessible without AddItemMenu. ?

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, arrowinthaknee said:

hey people, I downloaded this mod (using nexus mod manager) and the dremora are summonable, but there seems to be a problem, they appear as glowing floating heads, unless in the raping act that is. like so:ScreenShot159.bmp

any one had a similar problem?

You are using the nexus version?  The one on Lovers Lab is a sightly newer version. Are you using any of the patches?

Somehow the armor files the mod uses are not being found. 

5 hours ago, Mechanist_SF said:

You are using the nexus version?  The one on Lovers Lab is a sightly newer version. Are you using any of the patches?

Somehow the armor files the mod uses are not being found. 

in case you're speaking of the mod, then yes I am using the lovers lab version of your mod, I am using the  SL-body fix that comes with the files in download. which reminds me, is the conjure Bikini dremora SL SSE for special edition, stupid question I know, just making sure cuz it made the dremora bald and completely without a body like before.

5 hours ago, arrowinthaknee said:

in case you're speaking of the mod, then yes I am using the lovers lab version of your mod, I am using the  SL-body fix that comes with the files in download. which reminds me, is the conjure Bikini dremora SL SSE for special edition, stupid question I know, just making sure cuz it made the dremora bald and completely without a body like before.

Yeah I never play tested the SSE version because i don't have SSE, so can't speak to whether it works or not, but was told it does.  Your problem surprises me a little bit because the hairs were provided in the mod. 

Okay, two things, does the same problem happen when you have the body fix turned off?  If there is no body fix the mod uses its own bikini armor files which have already been body-slided. 

With the Body Fix patch added to the mod, do you have the Amazing World of Bikini Armor mod installed and body-slided?  Does Bikini armor work for other characters in the game, but not the dremora ladies?

Since the bodies are showing correctly when nude during sexlab scenes, it seems like the problem is that the bikini armor doesn't have the bodyslide stuff setup correctly.

This can be verified ingame. Use the console to check the inventory of the dremora NPC. Use the "player.removeitem X" command to remove their worn items one at a time. They should correctly show their bodies when nude. This should also identify which items need to have their bodyslide meshes remade.

Edited by Corsec
21 hours ago, Mechanist_SF said:

Yeah I never play tested the SSE version because i don't have SSE, so can't speak to whether it works or not, but was told it does.  Your problem surprises me a little bit because the hairs were provided in the mod. 

Okay, two things, does the same problem happen when you have the body fix turned off?  If there is no body fix the mod uses its own bikini armor files which have already been body-slided. 

With the Body Fix patch added to the mod, do you have the Amazing World of Bikini Armor mod installed and body-slided?  Does Bikini armor work for other characters in the game, but not the dremora ladies?

it's alright now lol, it seems I have downloaded the dremora mod before the bodyslide, it only came to me after I un-installed the body-fix to test without like you told me to, and then I re-installed the mod, it works perfectly fine now.......sorry for wasting your time for no reason!

ScreenShot169.bmp

14 hours ago, Corsec said:

Since the bodies are showing correctly when nude during sexlab scenes, it seems like the problem is that the bikini armor doesn't have the bodyslide stuff setup correctly.

This can be verified ingame. Use the console to check the inventory of the dremora NPC. Use the "player.removeitem X" command to remove their worn items one at a time. They should correctly show their bodies when nude. This should also identify which items need to have their bodyslide meshes remade.

I was thinking of doing that too, turned out I messed up and downloaded and installed the dremora mod first, then the body slide.

Edited by arrowinthaknee
9 hours ago, mikola0222 said:

I install conjure bikini Dremora 321, then body fix. But my all dremora bald...

Help me pls

ScreenShot5.png

I heard of this happening with the SSE version of the mod, running on Skyrim SE. Is that right?  If that is the case, first, don't use the Body Fix. The SSE version has the Body Fix built in. 

1 hour ago, Mechanist_SF said:

Я слышал об этом с SSE-версией мода, работающей на Skyrim SE. Это правильно? Если это так, во-первых, не используйте Body Fix. Версия SSE имеет встроенный Body Fix. 

Yes SSE, without BodyFix BHUNP doesnt work

Edited by mikola0222
2 hours ago, mikola0222 said:

Yes SSE, without BodyFix BHUNP doesnt work

Body Fix patch for Conjure Bikini Dremora... turn that off.  Possibly there is a translation issue since I don't know what BHUNP is. 

The Body Fix patch is only meant for the LE version.  The person who did the SE conversion merged the patch with the main mod. 

The other thing you can try is just installing the original LE version, without the Body Fix patch, then add the Body Fix, and if that works hopefully you get hair. I've heard it works if you install it using Mod Organizer 2, which handles the conversion automocally. Maybe Nexus Mod Manager does too now?  Who knows. 

Edited by Mechanist_SF
  • 1 month later...
On 6/10/2023 at 10:41 AM, Litinz said:

Is it possible for someone to make a version of this mod without SL requirement? Thanks anyways for the port

If you have SexLab and you turn it off, they will not partake. 

But if you don't want even that, the version posted on the Nexus has the option of not having SexLab installed at all. It is almost the same but the mod has two plugins, the main one, then the BloodSLuts plugin which adds sex lab functions. Turn off BloodSLuts and no sexlab is required. 

9 hours ago, Mechanist_SF said:

If you have SexLab and you turn it off, they will not partake. 

But if you don't want even that, the version posted on the Nexus has the option of not having SexLab installed at all. It is almost the same but the mod has two plugins, the main one, then the BloodSLuts plugin which adds sex lab functions. Turn off BloodSLuts and no sexlab is required. 

I wanted a version with no SexLab requirement at all, since I use OStim NG. And for SE, (the nexus one is LE). But it's not a big deal, I can just use a different mod setup with Sexlab for this mod sometime in the future, thanks again for the mod

Edited by Litinz
3 hours ago, Litinz said:

I wanted a version with no SexLab requirement at all, since I use OStim NG. And for SE, (the nexus one is LE). But it's not a big deal, I can just use a different mod setup with Sexlab for this mod sometime in the future, thanks again for the mod

Sounds good, though, I read the description of OStim NG (which is totally new to me, since I stopped playing Skyrim awhile ago), and it says it is compatible with SexLab, that you can have both installed. 

Also, people have reported to me, including posts above in this thread, installing the LE version of the mod into SE with MO2 and it works. 

Edited by Mechanist_SF