Conjure Bikini Dremora

2 hours ago, MoonSpot said:

That's what I wanted to hear :D

Just thinking that there isn't an appreciable difference between 1min or 2mins in terms of battles in skyrim; so the 'feel' probably wouldn't change there, but 2mins could mitigate the lions share of users premature SL endings.

Sounds good to me, thanks for chiming in.  2 minutes then.  With the perk it would be 4.  Also, I have it set up so that sex with the girls goes quickly, 7 seconds per stage.  10 seconds/stage actually drags for me for a post-combat rape, but I do that with threesomes because they have lead in sequences for each position.

Since most people who have commented had something to say about the short duration of the spell, my latest version increases the length of the base spell, also it prevents the girls from being unsummoned if they are in a SexLab animation (also in combat they won't unsummon), and finally adds the possibility of them converting to thralls.

1 hour ago, sfMechanist said:

Since most people who have commented had something to say about the short duration of the spell, my latest version increases the length of the base spell, also it prevents the girls from being unsummoned if they are in a SexLab animation (also in combat they won't unsummon), and finally adds the possibility of them converting to thralls.

If you have prevented the ladies from unsummoning during sexlab scenes that should solve the problem with short durations. Would it be possible to make the summoning not happen for a time after combat, so that there is a chance for the rape scripts to run?

Have you considered methods of making the player start sex anims with the ladies? I know that ordinator uses perks to enable an options menu after activating an NPC with the action key. Potentially could this be a way to start sex scenes without needing to use dialogue.

If the summoned lady becomes a thrall maybe it'd be better to give the player character a stat debuff after sex with her as a thrall, to show that the player character is being sexually drained to support the summons and to balance the gameplay advantage of a longer summon.

I think I prefer the idea of a thrall being created after the player character overtly Doms a lady, rather than just being raped. Who becomes enthralled by their own rape victim lol? If the lady becomes a thrall after raping the player character, conceptually that's more like a succubus, a sexual parasite that preys on her food source. That seems more like a Dom role than a thrall, so if she stays with the player then she should act like she's in charge and be free to rape at will.

It'd be interesting to make there be a player choice between Dominant and submissive roles for sexually feeding a lady. If you submit to her then she Doms the player as a succubus that rapes the player at will, but if you Dom her then she becomes a thrall and behaves much more politely. Of course, becoming a Dom to a dremora lady should have some difficulty and risk involved.

More Devious Device integration for mods is always good. And then if she became a thrall then perhaps a bikini lady would swap her outfit and become a bondage lady? Although she'd need her hands free for combat and her genitals free for sex, so no chastity belts or arm/elbowbinders.

Both thralls and succubi would regen health with sex. I think the big difference between a thrall and a succubus would be deciding whether the lady would be taking a Dom/sub role, and who would be in control of initiating sex scenes. This could be reflected by who is the aggressor in aggressive animations, and whether the ladies would initiate sex or wait for the player to initiate sex.

When the scripts run to start a sex scene with a lady, would it be possible to give the player an option menu to decide how they want to proceed? They could have an option to submit to rape by the lady, and alternatively to fight/brawl the lady first and attempt to establish dominance. I could understand if you ignored the brawl idea, I'd imagine brawl scripts would be hard to keep reliable. If you preferred to use real combat, perhaps swap her with an essential hostile clone and make her fight the player? If the player makes the hostile clone go into essential bleedout then that would start the Thrall pathway.

I don;t know how well the game would handle making a summons hostile to the player which was why I suggested the hostile clone idea. I use NFF which I think may prevent summons from ever becoming hostile.

And another idea could be that if a lady is taken as a Dom succubus rather than a sub thrall, then she may place devious devices on the player. Perhaps a succubus would force the player to wear a collar, and when a lady is taken as a thrall she would wear a collar? Or the player would be required to have a collar in their inventory to give to the thrall.

Maybe use special constructible magic collars that the player has to learn how the recipe for from a skillbook before they can take a thrall. Would also provide a gameplay cost to balance the much longer summons time if the magic collar had rare ingredients like daedra hearts.

Great mod! Question?

"The mod is designed for nearly all SexLab settings to be turned on.  Turning off scaling is recommended, which requires the CTD fix turned off.  If you usually have the undress animation or rag doll ending turned off, try it with them on, just once".

How do you get the animations to line up if you shut off scaling? I have tried for years to get different sized actors to bang with scaling off and it's a disaster, both end up humping air??

1 hour ago, jpee1965 said:

How do you get the animations to line up if you shut off scaling? I have tried for years to get different sized actors to bang with scaling off and it's a disaster, both end up humping air??

Indeed.  I guess I have to edit that, since I'm using scaling now.

Originally the bikini dremora who were taller would use aggressive animations, and the smaller ones would use regular animations, and so you could edit the aggressive animations to fit the taller ones, and then edit the regular animations for the shorter ones.  There was always the issues with threesomes but since I was using conjuration for leveling at the time, I didn't use Twin Souls much.  Then came Alysse, who, I dunno, just seemed like a regular sex kind of girl.  Now that thralls use regular sex, it seems in that case height scaling is the better choice.

On 11/1/2020 at 11:11 AM, Corsec said:

If you have prevented the ladies from unsummoning during sexlab scenes that should solve the problem with short durations. Would it be possible to make the summoning not happen for a time after combat, so that there is a chance for the rape scripts to run?

Anything can be done with spell duration now.  In fact a lot of things now should be simple changes with TES5Edit.  There is a hard limit to spell durations which is 10 minutes for the staff and writ spells, and 1 hour for normal conjurations, but that can be changed upward to 999 days by editing the spells.  I never used thralls personally since I like putting summonables behind the enemy, since if they just chase you, you have followers who can do that.  If you want to increase the length of the regular conjuration, there is an Unsummon spell being used now, were you can change the properties for that under the magic effect.  If you always want a thrall instead of a regular conjuration, just change the CDLs_BloodLust spell to BikiniThrall_spell_cdls on each of the bikini dremora actors, and they will be thralls right from the start, and there would no longer be the issue with resetting when they go through doors.  

On 11/1/2020 at 11:11 AM, Corsec said:

Have you considered methods of making the player start sex anims with the ladies? I know that ordinator uses perks to enable an options menu after activating an NPC with the action key. Potentially could this be a way to start sex scenes without needing to use dialogue.

You can learn the "Blood Lust" spell in the mod (get the book with AddItemMenu, I'm sure I put the spell book somewhere, but not remembering were) and cast it on anyone including the bikini dremora, and they will randomly rape you or someone nearby.  I use Matchmaker, or just get them into a fight and the BikiniThrall ability casts a non-aggressive version of Blood Lust at the end of combat.  Heck, if they are a thrall, you can download my other mod Skinny-dip Skyrim SL and take them swimming.  I haven't tried this yet, but I'm almost positive you could use the knockdown function of SL Defeat on thralls, which will put them in a submissive position.  Those are some options as it stands now with the current version. Edit: actually I have used SL Defeat on them before, in much earlier versions, before I included SexLab functions.

Your other points...

-I was thinking about a similar health drain on the sex partner to compensate for their health gain during sex.  Back to the old health drain issue. ?

-I think of it as codependency, or stalking.  They are still doms, but they want more!  However, having them convert to thralls from regular summons is problematic since they reset when you go through doors or fast travel, and I'm not sure there is any way around that.  The game will reset summonables, not always, but pretty often, whenever they load, whether it is the spell casting, or they go through a door, or fast travel, and there is no way for the actor to tell which one it is.  I've spent a lot of time on this already, to prevent them from re-playing summoning explosions when they go through doors. Probably they will always start as thralls and I will just dismiss them early if conditions for thrall-ship have not been met.

-Yeah we definitely need some boss ladies to be defeated for them to be subs.

-Next up is for me to become familiar with Devious Devices. 

-There is already the modding option for aggressive sex and non-aggressive sex -- this is how SexLab flags it -- the same Blood Lust script handles both of those.  A player could equip an item which controls which direction things go, that wouldn't be hard to add.  Dom sex would be aggressive sex with the victim (male or female) taking the female position, and I guess submissive sex would be the reverse, aggressive sex with the bikini dremora in the female position.

-Dremora are supposed to be potentially hostile anyway, but I've never seen it.  I'll look to see if there is a command which switches a friendly combatant to an enemy one.  There are illusion spells which cause frenzy and calm, but none that cause one to switch sides, is there?  Well there is that one that lets an enemy control your atronach, what's it name?  Morokei from the mages quest has that I think.  I'll have to look.

-Collars sound cool.  Xolei wears a collar I modified from TAWOBA.  

Well, these are some of the things that would be reasonably straightforward, within my current knowledge, to mod in.  I have some ideas for bikini Boss fights that might not be too onerous, either for me or those who use the mod.  I would like to integrate in Devious Devices, and where that goes, we will see, I imagine there will be a learning curve for me to get that going. 

Does Devious Devices work by itself or is it a framework for other mods?  Is there any you can recommend?

19 hours ago, sfMechanist said:

-Dremora are supposed to be potentially hostile anyway, but I've never seen it.  I'll look to see if there is a command which switches a friendly combatant to an enemy one.  There are illusion spells which cause frenzy and calm, but none that cause one to switch sides, is there?  Well there is that one that lets an enemy control your atronach, what's it name?  Morokei from the mages quest has that I think.  I'll have to look.

I'm under the impression that these effects work by using scripts to change an NPCs factions, either by adding/removing factions or editing factions. I can't work out how it works in TES5Edit though.

19 hours ago, sfMechanist said:

Does Devious Devices work by itself or is it a framework for other mods?  Is there any you can recommend?

DD is 3 mods that act together as a framework; DD Assets, Expansion and Integration. By themselves, they don't put DDs on anyone, you need other mods for that. They do handle the scripted effects that go with DDs like locking the devices on, using keys to unlock, running random events on the devices etc.

In TES5Edit, you can see the subheading for "Armor" and "Armor Addons" are seperate, they are two different kind of record. The "Armor" item doesn't have direct refrerences to the meshes/textures of the worn item, these are stored in the "Armor Addon" entry. For normal items, each "Armor" item will directly link to an "Armor Addon". For normal worn items, you equip an "Armor" item in the inventory and then it automatically equips the meshes/textures from the "Armor Addon" ingame.

The "Armor" items for DDs is just an inventory item, by itself it won't equip anything an NPC can wear. DD "Armor" items don't link to any "Armor Addons". When a DD "Armor" item is equipped it doesn't have a way to load meshes/textures for NPCs to wear. Instead, scripting is used to call up the correct "Armor Addon" and load the meshes/textures it contains. So there's a scripted event between equipping a DD and actually wearing it.

I have no idea what will happen if you equip DDs on a summoned creature, especially with all the scripts and magic effects you have added to the ladies. You should probably ask in the DD threads to find out all the new and interesting ways that the game might break lol.

Alternatively you could try using the Non-Devious Devices mod.

This adds unscripted worn items that use the meshes/textures from the DD framework. It requires the DD mods. They're visually identical to devious devices but they equip and function like normal worn items, they don't lock but they do block some sex animations. It has open permissions so you can use it freely.

The big drawback of Non-DDs is that they are only available for some of the DD items, but not all of them. The most fun DD items like petsuits, hobble dresses etc don't have a Non-DD equivalent.

I have a series of patches that add DDs and/or Non-DDs so lots of NPCs. I setup a modified version of the Non-DD mod, it has the base mod plus levelled lists for item distribution, you are welcome to use my work.

It'd be wonderful to beat a difficult bikini lady boss and have the option to fully bind her and drag her around like a trophy lol.

On 11/3/2020 at 12:24 PM, Corsec said:

I have no idea what will happen if you equip DDs on a summoned creature, especially with all the scripts and magic effects you have added to the ladies. You should probably ask in the DD threads to find out all the new and interesting ways that the game might break lol.

Well we are going to find out.  I mostly think it will be ok.  I have all the DD mods loaded and running.  It's looking like I stepped into a big rabbit hole here, but I am eager to see what it offers.  I think it will need to be its own mod, rather than a patch or a few updates.

But I now have my to-do list, which involves streamlining and stabilizing the thrall function, adding a submissive flag to the blood lust script, starting to work on a bikini boss, and getting at least one DD item working with the ladies, for now.  The last two items probably won't be part of any release update, but I'll keep you posted.

I posted an update which fixes the problems that thralls have of resetting to regular bikini dremora when they go through doors -- now they should be pretty stable for their full duration as thralls.  Also when thralls heal during sex, they drain the health of anyone nearby.  "Submissive sex" is now supported, where bikini dremora can take the victim role during aggressive animations.  Bronwen does this by default.

4 hours ago, XarisZ said:

There's texture missmatch between the head and the body

Ok. Is it one girl or all, and is it gray face?

They use your skin textures for the head and mine for the body, that is just how CK handles it, and there isn't much I can do other than to edit the exported NIFs directly with Nifskope. It gets even more complicated... for the head it uses your diffuse maps (skin appearance) and wet maps, like sweat or oil, and my normal maps (like muscles or wrinkles), and subsurface scattering maps -- which makes it hard to come up with solutions that work in all cases and work for everyone's preference. 

I do appreciate reports of texture problems because I still find ones I got wrong from time to time. Whether it is a missed texture or related to the explanation above, there is a workaround or fix I'm sure. 

46 minutes ago, sfMechanist said:

Ok. Is it one girl or all, and is it gray face?

They use your skin textures for the head and mine for the body, that is just how CK handles it, and there isn't much I can do other than to edit the exported NIFs directly with Nifskope. It gets even more complicated... for the head it uses your diffuse maps (skin appearance) and wet maps, like sweat or oil, and my normal maps (like muscles or wrinkles), and subsurface scattering maps -- which makes it hard to come up with solutions that work in all cases and work for everyone's preference. 

I do appreciate reports of texture problems because I still find ones I got wrong from time to time. Whether it is a missed texture or related to the explanation above, there is a workaround or fix I'm sure. 

Found the issue. Its the super low res tint masks. They are 256x256

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

2 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Found the issue. Its the super low res tint masks. They are 256x256

Good, images always help. So it isn't gray face and it is affecting them all similarly. 

You mean the ones in data -> Textures -> actor -> character -> facegendata -> facetint -> Conjure Bikini Dremora SL? The tint masks are the ones that CK exported with the head mesh, and until now I've had no reason to wonder if it exports any other size. That said, except for Xolei and Alysse, they are all exactly one color so I wouldn’t expect 1x1 to be different than 256x256 or any larger size.  Texture images are always automatically scaled, as needed.

On Xolei, the tint mask tints her lips black, which I'm not sure if I'm seeing in your image? Maybe it is the ENB.   Edit: Probably it is the candlelight in her face because I don't see it well either on my screenshots.

I will look into whether CK exports tint masks in different sizes.

If you could do me a favor and run the mod with the patch I am attaching, it replaces the included skin and body with your skin and body, to see if that improves the problem. For the patch to fully work you need The Amazing World Of Bikini Armor installed and body-slided -- but even if you don't, if you use Unequipall their naked body should show up ok for the purpose of examining neck seams.

Conjure Bikini Dremora SL - No Body.7z

18 hours ago, sfMechanist said:

Good, images always help. So it isn't gray face and it is affecting them all similarly. 

You mean the ones in data -> Textures -> actor -> character -> facegendata -> facetint -> Conjure Bikini Dremora SL? The tint masks are the ones that CK exported with the head mesh, and until now I've had no reason to wonder if it exports any other size. That said, except for Xolei and Alysse, they are all exactly one color so I wouldn’t expect 1x1 to be different than 256x256 or any larger size.  Texture images are always automatically scaled, as needed.

On Xolei, the tint mask tints her lips black, which I'm not sure if I'm seeing in your image? Maybe it is the ENB.   Edit: Probably it is the candlelight in her face because I don't see it well either on my screenshots.

I will look into whether CK exports tint masks in different sizes.

If you could do me a favor and run the mod with the patch I am attaching, it replaces the included skin and body with your skin and body, to see if that improves the problem. For the patch to fully work you need The Amazing World Of Bikini Armor installed and body-slided -- but even if you don't, if you use Unequipall their naked body should show up ok for the purpose of examining neck seams.

Conjure Bikini Dremora SL - No Body.7z 39.88 kB · 1 download

Yeah that fixed the issue, there are no more neckseams.

I also do use TaWoBa but i undress them to check out the neck texture. ;)

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.png.14c050209d29f4fdbaae9ac5da59bfd6.png

9 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Yeah that fixed the issue, there are no more neckseams.

I also do use TaWoBa but i undress them to check out the neck texture. ;)

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_1.png.14c050209d29f4fdbaae9ac5da59bfd6.png

That's a relief, and looking good.  I agree it is problematic and I have necks seams too, just mild ones.  The texture difference comes from the head using your diffuse map from your mods, and the body using the diffuse map from this mod. 

The issue has several solutions but each had their own consequences, so I gave collars to the girls.  Probably the most straightforward solution is the patch. 

To keep the body and muscles, but get rid of the neck seams, if you use UUNP (or if your CBBE skin has a UUNP version), then copy your skin (the FemaleBody_1.dds file from Textures -> Actors -> Character -> Female) into Textures -> CDL Textures -> Valkyries -> Female.  (If there is still a seam, copy and replace the FemaleBody_1_s.dds and FemaleBody_1_sk.dds files as well).

I learned that CK doesn't export tint masks larger than 256x256, which does seem pretty small but that's the deal and I would have to make them outside of CK for larger ones.

• 2 weeks later...

When I added the possibility for bikini dremora to become thralls, it created a number of issues that weren't problems when they were 2 or 3 minute spells.  The biggest one was that magic effects reset when conjured actors go through doors, which was fixed in the last update, and now hopefully the latest update (3.1.2) addresses the remaining thrall issues.

13 hours ago, KCOLL said:

I have no skills for modding pretty much a newbie all I was commenting on it works 

It's cool.  But you must have done something to get it to work in SSE, right? (I'm totally unfamiliar with file conversions), for example the current .esp has Dawnguard as a master so unless that was removed it would crash at the startup screen.  Probably there are other things--whatever it was you did, you are free to upload it.  (If you really didn't do anything whatsoever, maybe your mod manager handled the conversion?)

Depending on the mod, conversion is relatively simple. In the case of this one, all you need to do is open the mod in SSE's construction kit and save it, as well as use NIFOptimizer to optimize the meshes for SSE. However, while the mod seemingly works as intended in SSE, I don't know if the script files need to be updated before trying to use it. So until someone with a more expert understanding of how conversion works clarifies this, use it at your own risk. I've also implemented the body fix and flagged it as an esl so it won't contribute to the standard plugin limit. If you want to restore it to the original, disable that fix. delete the texture files and replace it with the original mod's textures.

Conjure Bikini Dremora SL SSE.rar

19 hours ago, KCOLL said:

i just installed it with MO2 I did nothing to it found the spell books in collage and conjured the dremora and presto got raped  but i will install Aceofwind sse version! thanks

Indeed that would appear to be working then. Okay, I thought it was harder than that.

21 hours ago, AceofWind said:

I don't know if the script files need to be updated before trying to use it. So until someone with a more expert understanding of how conversion works clarifies this.

Conjure Bikini Dremora SL SSE.rar 61.39 MB · 2 downloads

You are welcome to post this on your own, if you wish, otherwise i will add it as an update in a week or so, crediting you of course.  Many thanks!

My scripts are pretty basic and nothing fancy so if any are working at all, I think it will be fine. 

For the summon time, you could try using the base games master summons setting (indefinite and basically have to be killed). This could open the door for other things, such as DD support if they rape you a second time, they begin locking you up. The thrall idea is cool, but it seems more like the player should be paying the price and not the summoned daedra.