9 hours ago, wickedninja8599 said:

Does it look like I have all the files I need at least?

Vortex is only used to install the F4SE Data file. It must be compressed with 7zip to do so. The other files in F4SE have to be installed manually. Suggest you watch Gopher's F4SE install video on youtube if you have not already done so. You have somethings there that I do not have. Dont know what Addres Library, Buffout 4 and Miscellaneous Patches are. I also use Fusion Girl and Bodytalk 3 for bodies. One thing for sure is that if F4SE isnt installed correctly, nothing will work. I assume you also enabled Fallout 4 for modding?

First off, "AAF Madness"?  Can't find anything in English for that.

Is there an AAF mod that has NPC/Creatures that are "hot and bothered" and go looking for something to jump?  I mean would be funny to walk by raiders on top of each other, okay, shhh, sneak, they're busy...

This is a bump feature but sadly, if I can't turn my followers off, I'd never get a chance to move...  seem to hit me almost every second I move (or don't).

GuruSR.

19 hours ago, Olmech said:

Vortex is only used to install the F4SE Data file. It must be compressed with 7zip to do so. The other files in F4SE have to be installed manually. Suggest you watch Gopher's F4SE install video on youtube if you have not already done so. You have somethings there that I do not have. Dont know what Addres Library, Buffout 4 and Miscellaneous Patches are. I also use Fusion Girl and Bodytalk 3 for bodies. One thing for sure is that if F4SE isnt installed correctly, nothing will work. I assume you also enabled Fallout 4 for modding?

Buffout 4 was mentioned in that big patch thing you sent me. Said it was a prerequisite. So everything else isn't put in Vortex except the Data thing? I know how to manually do F4SE. So do I copy everything into the Mod Folder then except Data and F4SE?

4 hours ago, wickedninja8599 said:

Buffout 4 was mentioned in that big patch thing you sent me. Said it was a prerequisite. So everything else isn't put in Vortex except the Data thing? I know how to manually do F4SE. So do I copy everything into the Mod Folder then except Data and F4SE?

Just watch Gophers video. Short, simple and concise.

21 hours ago, Olmech said:

Just watch Gophers video. Short, simple and concise.

I have followed his method. I saw this and have been using his method since before I even posted my questions on here. It's not F4SE I have issues with when installing. It's the mods, and the thing you sent me said to get Buffout 4 and like 4 other files in "Requirements" section before you even get to the install section.

3 hours ago, wickedninja8599 said:

I have followed his method. I saw this and have been using his method since before I even posted my questions on here. It's not F4SE I have issues with when installing. It's the mods, and the thing you sent me said to get Buffout 4 and like 4 other files in "Requirements" section before you even get to the install section.

It is not the mods. These mods work for hundreds if not thousands of people. That being said, you must at some point ask yourself the question "What am I doing wrong?'"

The logical conclusion is that you are not following the steps or you have messed up somewhere in your basic F4SE functionality. You install AAF and all its prerequisites, then move on to the next step and its prerequisites till finally you get to the UAP patch which ties everything together. With Vortex you will be asked to set rules. You always enable the mod you are installing to go after the mod it is conflicting with in order of the steps given I provided with the UAP link. Any misstep will botch the whole thing.

On 3/24/2021 at 3:33 PM, wickedninja8599 said:

So everything else isn't put in Vortex except the Data thing? I know how to manually do F4SE. So do I copy everything into the Mod Folder then except Data and F4SE?

You asked this question indicating you did not in fact know how to correctly install F4SE so I provided a link explaining how to do it properly. So youre either yanking my chain and trolling me or you just cant be helped. What can I say? I tried. I will now go enjoy Fallout 4 with a perfectly functional AAF install and try to convince myself the mods are broken.

17 hours ago, Olmech said:

It is not the mods. These mods work for hundreds if not thousands of people. That being said, you must at some point ask yourself the question "What am I doing wrong?'"

The logical conclusion is that you are not following the steps or you have messed up somewhere in your basic F4SE functionality. You install AAF and all its prerequisites, then move on to the next step and its prerequisites till finally you get to the UAP patch which ties everything together. With Vortex you will be asked to set rules. You always enable the mod you are installing to go after the mod it is conflicting with in order of the steps given I provided with the UAP link. Any misstep will botch the whole thing.

You asked this question indicating you did not in fact know how to correctly install F4SE so I provided a link explaining how to do it properly. So youre either yanking my chain and trolling me or you just cant be helped. What can I say? I tried. I will now go enjoy Fallout 4 with a perfectly functional AAF install and try to convince myself the mods are broken.

Didn't you say the only thing I should use Vortex for is to install the data folder from F4SE (as Gopher said to) and nothing else?

I've been trying to get this to work for days and days and followed everything in the UAP thing and did gopher's video days ago. So either my load order is wrong (but since followed the UAP thing to a T that can't be). The only thing at this point is asking if you have a screenshot of your load order in your vortex for BumpRide to work...?

4 hours ago, wickedninja8599 said:

I've been trying to get this to work for days and days and followed everything in the UAP thing and did gopher's video days ago. So either my load order is wrong (but since followed the UAP thing to a T that can't be). The only thing at this point is asking if you have a screenshot of your load order in your vortex for BumpRide to work...?

Okay. Bump Ride is just a call mod. In other words it acts like every other call mod here. It uses contact to send an action function to AAF which handles the animations. Can you initiate animations by using the AAF wizard? If you cant, your AAF is wrong. If you can, Bump Ride is not working right.

So I got everything installed and the game still run's now which it didn't before I reinstalled F4seVR following the video instructions above.

The problem I currently have though is that the MCM won't function because the VR edition is an earlier version of the game and I'm missing the DLC esm's though I think several of the DLC's are incorporated into the VR version of the game?

Anyone got any suggestions?

Think there's another thread explaining how to get this going in the VR version?

I'll try to find that again.

16 hours ago, rewrisk said:

So I got everything installed and the game still run's now which it didn't before I reinstalled F4seVR following the video instructions above.

The problem I currently have though is that the MCM won't function because the VR edition is an earlier version of the game and I'm missing the DLC esm's though I think several of the DLC's are incorporated into the VR version of the game?

Anyone got any suggestions?

Think there's another thread explaining how to get this going in the VR version?

I'll try to find that again.

Sorry...I dont play VR. Good luck.

On 3/26/2021 at 5:28 PM, wickedninja8599 said:

days and followed everyt

On 3/26/2021 at 10:21 PM, Olmech said:

Okay. Bump Ride is just a call mod. In other words it acts like every other call mod here. It uses contact to send an action function to AAF which handles the animations. Can you initiate animations by using the AAF wizard? If you cant, your AAF is wrong. If you can, Bump Ride is not working right.

How does one trigger the AAF wizard?

14 hours ago, wickedninja8599 said:

How does one trigger the AAF wizard?

Taken directly from AAF Wiki page:

Wizard

The framework has a built in wizard for choosing actors and locations to play animations at. Once everything is loaded in game, press the “Home” key to start the wizard.

On 3/28/2021 at 1:01 PM, Olmech said:

Taken directly from AAF Wiki page:

Wizard

The framework has a built in wizard for choosing actors and locations to play animations at. Once everything is loaded in game, press the “Home” key to start the wizard.

It's showing in plugins. How do I activate it?

IMG_2508.JPG

Let's just do this. I got F4SE installed and AAF installed (and their requirements) and their prerequisites and the Data folder from F4SE archived and loaded in my mod managing software (no I don't have F4SE in the mod manger I copied and pasted into the Fallout folder). Forget the UAP and everything else. What do I need to get just Bumpride to work and how to install it?

You explained the UAP and I did that and got all that stuff (The moans, cumfarts, and workbench stuff and the works). The one thing I haven't been explained how to install is the BumpRide and BumpMadness. Do I install them using the Mod Manager (Vortex or MO2) or do I copy and paste the BumpRide stuff somewhere? I tried installing the BumpRide and BumpMadness into the Mod Manging software and it doesn't work. It shows as a plugin in AAF (see pic above), but it doesn't do anything. Do I have to activate it in game, or is installing it using a mod managing software the wrong way to install it?

2 hours ago, wickedninja8599 said:

You explained the UAP and I did that and got all that stuff (The moans, cumfarts, and workbench stuff and the works). The one thing I haven't been explained how to install is the BumpRide and BumpMadness. Do I install them using the Mod Manager (Vortex or MO2) or do I copy and paste the BumpRide stuff somewhere? I tried installing the BumpRide and BumpMadness into the Mod Manging software and it doesn't work. It shows as a plugin in AAF (see pic above), but it doesn't do anything. Do I have to activate it in game, or is installing it using a mod managing software the wrong way to install it?

Bumpride is a call mod. It only needs to be installed after AAF is up and working. Honestly...everything should be installed with a mod manager except for the parts of F4SE explained in the video. The Home key on your computer keyboard activates the AAF Wizard, With the Wizard, you can manually activate any feature your AAF install has loaded. If you cant make AAF work that way, it wont matter what you do with call mods because your AAF install is broken. Call mods MUST HAVE AAF to be installed correctly or they will not do anything.

Since we have basically turned a mod page into an AAF forum, I would suggest you go talk to the people at the AAF Discord server:

https://discord.com/invite/B95qTEn

Would also suggest you seek help from the UAP pages since that is what ties up all the loose ends in AAF:

• 2 weeks later...

@wickedninja8599 I can see you struggle trough you part, running game mods.

My only advice to you is - do not follow advises. :)

But to business, when mod says it needs AAF - it needs AAF.

I can see from your screen capture, that you have it installed and it is running.

You can start AAF animation in that wizard by using its key shortcuts, or even faster press F11, to start animation with closest actor at anytime.

Again, AAF needs only F4SE and LooksMenu as requirement(including animation packs), no need of shits like AddressLibrary, AAF BumpRide...

So, if you have AAF up and running and AAFBR still gives you a head ache, you can do few thing like type in console(to go to console press ~):

sqv aafbr_mainquest

and ofc you can always capture the output on your phone and post it here, or even better find and post Papyrus.log

Hope this helps, have fun

2 hours ago, lapolla said:

And yes, it is "a call mod" as all here.

Gamebryo calling SWF back and forth to make animation... with XMLS.....

Piece of shit, game engine, piece of shit that SWF owner.

When did you sneak back? I kinda missed you, What triggers the gang sex? I have it on, But everything is 2 way. Welcome!:fearful: