(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

Dragonfly0124

Stupid question, and it might've been answered already somewhere in the 4 pages...but can you use this with UNPB, and will you still be able to use UNPB clothing with it?

if you use UNPB and want UNPB TBBP  go here http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27579 and download one of the UNPB TBBP bodies.

I downloaded a TBBP body, and when I went to remove my outfits, I ctd. 

do you have a BBP compatible 1st person skeleton? do you have all the proper files installed?

I'm pretty sure I do. I installed all the files I got from the main UNPB BBP file.

you also need TBBP skeletons not BBP ones.  you can use the original ones from here, XP32's XPMS, or one of my many custom skeletons. just make sure if you use one of mine it says TBBP on it.

Thanks. So I am assuming by looking up XP23's XPMS I'll be able to find them on here? Or am I missing something?

XP32's XPMS is TBBP compatible. XP32 actually made it to work best with UNPB

I went to the download links on the first page, and none of them have files anymore. 

[EDIT] Found the XPMS Skeleton on the nexus, and now it works, tho running has weird breast bouncing....should probably go back to the nexus and see if there is a fix for that.

Do you install the main file (XPMS version 1.4)?

This body isn't compatible with Sex Addicts(causes badly aligned animations) because it has a different skeleton. Would it be possible to make it compatible? With such an awesome body mod it's a pity if it can't be used with sex animations.

This body isn't compatible with Sex Addicts(causes badly aligned animations) because it has a different skeleton. Would it be possible to make it compatible? With such an awesome body mod it's a pity if it can't be used with sex animations.

what skeleton does sex addicts use?

It works fine with CBBE so I assume it uses the standard skeleton. If there was a skeleton that works for both it would be great.

It works fine with CBBE so I assume it uses the standard skeleton. If there was a skeleton that works for both it would be great.

have you tried any of my skeletons? unless they say perfect proportions they use the vanilla skeleton as a base.

UNPB is always better ;)

lol of course UNPB is better. esp the TBBP bodies because you made em lol

UNPB is NOT better. Just look at the lower thigh region and how it narrows down too much before the knees, making them stand out too much. It reminds me of an underfed african girl. (Sorry I'm a leg fetischist) But the upper body looks good. However there is no body like the HGEC in Oblivion yet. That one was just perfect imo.

have you tried any of my skeletons? unless they say perfect proportions they use the vanilla skeleton as a base.

It works fine with XPMS skeleton actually. Thanks for the tip.

UNPB is always better ;)

lol of course UNPB is better. esp the TBBP bodies because you made em lol

UNPB is NOT better. Just look at the lower thigh region and how it narrows down too much before the knees, making them stand out too much. It reminds me of an underfed african girl. (Sorry I'm a leg fetischist) But the upper body looks good. However there is no body like the HGEC in Oblivion yet. That one was just perfect imo.

actually with the XPMS makes the legs longer and thinner.

Hey Guys i just switched to the unpb body for the first time (used cbbe before) and everything works fine so far.

The problem is the unpb body mesh that i use bounces a lot less than the cbbe ones i used before. And i really liked the heavy bounce.

at the moment i use the tbbp mesh from Skulltyrant i think. I also found the ones from Troublemaker, and these have also alternatives with more bounce.

The problem is the ones that have more bounce are the new unbp version without the perky tits from the original. And i don't really like that new mesh.

So the question is does anybody have a heavy bouncing unpb tbbp Body (the one with the original perky tits)?

Or is the weighting something i could change myself? If i would only need to change some parameters in nifscope, i should be capable of doing so, but anything more than that is probably over my head.

edit.

Forget what i said, i found the body i was looking for in Troublemakers Nexus post, there was 1 with butt physics, which was the new one, and one without butt physics. The one without was one with the perky breasts.

Would still be interested to know what you have to do to increse the bouncing if someone likes to tell.

Ok I have a fix for the crappy weighting on the model from the last page and this looks fucking amazing. Let me know what you guys think. I used position noise to make the butt jiggle like jello. Overwrite my old the mt_runforward and femalebody_ meshes (from the last page) with this.

Sorry for stupid question... so you have applied butt jiggle from older tbbp animation to new animation? And this requires the body you made in order to work?

Explains a lot why these are pretty hard to get working. Some TBBP "dedicated" bodies like CHSBHC 3V-T (see pics, +50 larger breast skeleton, some clipping in Megalov's CHSBHC armors) give the Right TBBP breast jiggle but if using the older "butt" animations it wont give the right result and tweaking like yours is required (dunno if maker of that body knows about this).

I tried Megalov's CHSBHC-ML body (as in videos I have seen it supports butt jiggle) but then the breast bounce was reduced...

I took the old animation from dragonflys tbbp removed the bounce and then added it again the way I wanted it. The body dragonfly had in his mod didn't have the vertices on the butt weighted any bones. The vertices have to be attached to the L \ R butt bones if you are gonna animate anything otherwise they are stuck to the pelvis only. Yeah it is a hassle to get this working because all the skeletons and animations can be different, but the body models do it too, so you could use the same body and same animation, but the effect could be way less noticeable because the skin isn't bound as heavily  on one body  to a specific bone than on another body. I tried reusing the same animation and skeleton with adec but it looked too different on the breast area like you mentioned. Dragonflys model has the breasts more tightly bound to the bones than the adec one so there's less movement on the adec version than in the one I changed.  If you want to try chsbhc meshes that enable butt bounce I have a nude one here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11687-color-changing-unpunpb-3d-meshed-pubic-hair/page-3, but I think it uses the original chsbhc skeleton.

Ok I have a fix for the crappy weighting on the model from the last page and this looks fucking amazing. Let me know what you guys think. I used position noise to make the butt jiggle like jello. Overwrite my old the mt_runforward and femalebody_ meshes (from the last page) with this.

Sorry to request, but would it be possible to make a UNPB-TBBP version of this? 

Here's a re-upload, MediaFire is going bonkers the last few days.

TBBP main file

I downloaded this file but it ended up just being an empty folder. :C  Anyone have the main file?

You must have screwed something up (no idea how one can screw up downloading and unpacking a file), the download is working fine and the archive has all the files.

TBBP_main_file v.1.01 by Dragonfly.7z contains Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp

is that realy TBBP, or just a fix after installing TBBP?

i'm looking for TBBE (underlined stuff below), and you know the links in the first post are expired.

TBBP

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?41qfpe7uojuxcc2

and extract the file to a temp place on your hard drive

Should be as simple as coprying the data folder and pasting it in to your ..Skyrim\ folder

TBBP Compatible bodyslider....

...Goto

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?...#pid245163

and download the "bodyslide Dragonfly's TBBP.zip" file

Extract and copy the "Bodyslide" folder into the ..Skyrim\CalienteTools\.

I took the old animation from dragonflys tbbp removed the bounce and then added it again the way I wanted it. The body dragonfly had in his mod didn't have the vertices on the butt weighted any bones. The vertices have to be attached to the L \ R butt bones if you are gonna animate anything otherwise they are stuck to the pelvis only. Yeah it is a hassle to get this working because all the skeletons and animations can be different, but the body models do it too, so you could use the same body and same animation, but the effect could be way less noticeable because the skin isn't bound as heavily  on one body  to a specific bone than on another body. I tried reusing the same animation and skeleton with adec but it looked too different on the breast area like you mentioned. Dragonflys model has the breasts more tightly bound to the bones than the adec one so there's less movement on the adec version than in the one I changed.  If you want to try chsbhc meshes that enable butt bounce I have a nude one here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11687-color-changing-unpunpb-3d-meshed-pubic-hair/page-3, but I think it uses the original chsbhc skeleton.

Fantastic animation! Seriously, great stuff. However, I can only get it to work with the original TBBP skeleton.

If I use the TBBP 1.01 or XP32's skeleton, there is no butt "jiggle" and the breasts are crushed. Is there any way to make this compatible with 1.01 or XP32? Or does it already and something is glitching up on me?

I'm fine with using the original TBBP for now, but I'm stuck with the default floaty idle animation - the alternatives produce the crushed breast error. Were any of the alternative animations made for the original TBBP, or were they part of 1.01?

I have a issue where i Crash to Desktop every time i remove the players clothing to go into a nude state.  I have followed the main op install order including the XMP32 and what not but nothing works.  I also have the file.  Everything works up until I install that file. 

TBBP_main_file v.1.01 by Dragonfly.7z contains Orc&ElfFix4TBBP.esp

Which body are you using? Yeah the animations were created with the 1.01 skeleton, but if you try to use the maximum skeleton it has a bunch of differences in rotations of bones and scaling (scale should never have been changed in the first place) on the skeleton itself so that's why its animating differently. I'm willing to recreate the animations on this for more than one body, but I need a list of the skeletons and bodies being used right now. I am willing to make a UNPB version with the butt working. From what I gather there's:

Dragonflys 1.01 skeleton

XP32s Maximum skeleton

The one used for ADEC and UNPB (what skeletons are each of these using? The ones listed above or completely different ones?)

I haven't made CHSBHC compatible with TBBP, but I would like to. Which of these bodies already work correctly with TBBP and which skeleton do they use; Dragonfly or XP32's?

Also which skeletons and patches fix the crushed breast and butt issues? I'm aware of the patch of the old rig on the Maximum skeleton, but is there anything else that fixes it? I have also seen that skulltyrant uploaded one, but are those the only two fixes? If I know which of these there are I can ditch the broken ones completely and we can avoid all that mess.

Using CBBE with Dragonflys slide preset and XP32s skeleton I installed the mods in this order

1. CBBE
2. originals armor packs
3. cb++ files  all files including armor sets. 

4. tbbp files. 
5. skeleton.  

well I give up on trying to get this to work, lol been at it for hours hopefully tomorrow someone lets me know what i missed. 

LOL

Archived