Anyone have a better boob mesh for clothes?

Heliotropic included some clothes with the Heavy Boobs mod, if you didn't grab them already. There's only a few though. I haven't personally run into anyone making clothes to support the mod, otherwise I would have downloaded everything I could find at this point.

Basically, I just try not to use any clothing in game where the meshes don't look good. It's a trade-off for using the Heavy Boobs mod unfortunately. Between the CC that I have and the clothes that are in the game, there's a lot of usable stuff that doesn't look deformed.

• 2 weeks later...

I looked at this some time ago and it seems that tops need new normal maps, not new high-poly meshes. One would need to clone the top and add smoothing modifiers, probably scale it a little bit to it to have a perfect clone in blender to bake the normals from for the upscaled low-poly mesh.

Finally the normal map has to be converted for TS4 (Gimp/Photoshop) and added to the item in S4S.

The original normal map will be replaced - clothing details will be removed. To keep them apply them to the high-poly mesh with the sculpt tool before baking normals. You may also sculpt nipples if needed.

I hope it isn't too complicated. ;) I tried it a long time ago without success, likely missing one important step.