Nudity is usually achieved by the mesh, not the texture. The "naked mesh" in your case seems to still contain underwear. I personally use UUNP but for me BodySlide offers several bodies to shape. I'd assume it's the same for BHUNP.
image.png.01ee6ed596229faeaf2cb8f83ff6c5dc.png

NeverNude is NOT what you want to build if you want your character to be naked, as it will overwrite the "naked mesh" with one that has underwear.

26 minutes ago, Skitskurr said:

Nudity is usually achieved by the mesh, not the texture. There "naked mesh" in your case seems to still contain underwear. I personally use UUNP but for me BodySlide offers several bodies to shape. I'd assume it's the same for BHUNP.
image.png.01ee6ed596229faeaf2cb8f83ff6c5dc.png

NeverNude is NOT what you want to build if you want your character to be naked, as it will overwrite the "naked mesh" with one that has underwear.

I batch built the bhunp 3bbb advanced body with my choice of preset, I did not see nevernude. 

8 minutes ago, Skitskurr said:

I had a quick look through the BHUNP file contents and didn't see one either, which brings us to myuhinny's question: do you use a custom race? If your race uses a custom body mesh location then you'll have to manually overwrite that.

Nope not custom race either, I use a normal nord

12 hours ago, Skitskurr said:

Try to build "BHUNP 3BBB Advanced" again. No batch build, just that one. If that works your batch build contains something else that overwrites it.

If that doesn't work: To avoid confusion, how exactly does your "not nude" look like? Best give us a screenshot of your in game model.

I just switched over to cbbe and now it works fine, bhunp is hard to install