Porcelain Doll FAQ

Is there a way to find out all the nitty gritty details about the new doll occult? Something like a wiki would have or some sort.

Some things I found out:

1. Porcelain Dolls cannot get pregnant, and becoming one will terminate a pregnancy.

2. They can get their pleasure need from masturbating, which seems wrong.

3. Face and body of original sim are preserved, but not hair or clothes.

4. Reading sexology books gives you a low amount of pleasure, but you can only learn up to lvl 4 from the books.

5. After returning to human form the ability to become pregnant again and take fertility tests is only restored upon exiting to manage worlds and returning.

Questions I have:

1. What does ownership do?

2. Where to find all porcelain doll related socials?

3. Do Porcelain Dolls always accept sex even if this setting is turned off? If no, does this change with their pleasure need? (No they do not, as far as I can tell it doesn't effect their acceptance to sex at all, perhaps this should be different?)

Thoughts:
1. I think it's a really cool addition, but I'd like an option to clothe them, without looking the way they did before. Same skin tone, but with clothes.

It's a mystery feature, that's why there's no details included. Glad to see you trying to learn about it.

Ownership means that a Sim owns the doll and the doll then won't refuse their owner when asked for stuff.

By enabling testingcheats you should be able to shift+click on a doll and click 'Remove Clothing Changing Block' under the Wicked category. That will remove the porcelain look, but you can bring it mostly back in CAS. Ability to edit their appearance more will be introduced later, probably with more mystery content.

• 1 month later...

Some details I've found from the brief hours I've gotten in on a porcelain doll:

1. The porcelain doll can choose Change Sim in a mirror, sadly I think this might have a glitch or two, because when I exited CAS, my Sim had her clothes back and (I think) lacked the ability to remove them (I didn't try cheats).

2. The porcelain doll loses their voice entirely.

3. It's possible for a porcelain doll's owner to themselves become a porcelain doll and beg their doll for ownership. I didn't actually follow through, just noticed the command.

4. While it's possible to revert to human form, the only way I've found to go back to doll form is by buying another vase, so basically 500 simoleons per transformation.

5. My doll received pleasure from bottle feeding her baby (the one her girlfriend and owner birthed before the transformation). Not sure if glitch or dolls simply gain pleasure whenever they do anything to make another sim happy.

6. Dolls can still go to work if they had a job pre-transformation.

Really it seems as though the bulk of things dolls can't do are the options you once had when clicking on your sim (including Wicked's stripping option).

• 2 months later...

Hey, I'm sorry but can somebody tell me how to get rid of her?

I put this vase in my home not knowing what it was. Now there is this female runing through my home trying to turn my pregnant sim in a doll.

I stoped the game (after reading here), but sadly i saved the game bevor coming here to read.

sorry for bad english

• 2 months later...
On 11/21/2020 at 8:12 AM, jupiteranerde said:

Hey, I'm sorry but can somebody tell me how to get rid of her?

I put this vase in my home not knowing what it was. Now there is this female runing through my home trying to turn my pregnant sim in a doll.

I stoped the game (after reading here), but sadly i saved the game bevor coming here to read.

sorry for bad english

She vanishes after a bit for me but that might be different for you. My advice? Lock your sim in a bathroom with full needs and just wait it out in fastplay

• 7 months later...
7 hours ago, Kougarazu said:

Are there any chances for my Sim to become a doll without me cheating, or just cheating?
Are there any chances of coming across a doll and trying to make it "mine"? ? 

There's a vase somewhere in BB, decorations, not sure what sub category from there.  The thing is huge, so if you bring it out it's obvious that's the one.  In Live mode there's an interaction when you click it, to get started.

No, you will not run into one randomly.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...