HexLife - A (hopefully) Large Quest Mod

4 hours ago, Doobydoob said:

Hello! just curious to see how the mod is coming along!

Good Question...

the encapsulating mod dubbed PythusWorld (i'm original AF) is still having its share of problems, namely the NPCs don't really want to do anything but stand there all day. there is only really one town so far and it will remain that way till I get all the merchants to sell there things and the NPCs to follow the standard scheduled of ppl at minimum - (Drinking Sleeping Eating Sitting) ((Oddly enough for some reason the only one that actually does anything hes suppose to is the town beggar. perhaps I should take all the money away from the people!)

Honestly Thought i'm debating weather to just give that up and lay a plot down somewhere else in Tamriel.

All that said, no forward progress has been made on this mod template. 

• 2 months later...

I'm having trouble starting the quest, the witches hut is there, but

looting/checking the corpses inside doesn't seem to trigger anything either, I talked to the blacksmith and the innkeeper in ivarstead but there doesn't seem to be an extra dialogue options. There are two files, maybe installed incorrect one? I installed the hexlife one, ignored pythus.esp